Obama has done nothing to creat jobs !!!And he is keeping fuel prices high !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
It's the truth !! can anybody name anything other than government jobs that he has created with his business breaking policies ?? he just killed hundreds of thousands of high paying jobs with the Keystone Pipe Line ban !!! This guy is sucking up to his Islamic pals in the mid east !!!

Actually you may want to do a bit of reading about speculators, hedge funds, OPEC and the current record supply levels of petroleum and petroleum profucts.

Actually you may want to do a bit of reading about speculators, hedge funds, OPEC and the current record supply levels of petroleum and petroleum profucts.
when bush lifted the ban on offshore drilling the prices dropped dramatically after the spike because of Katrina !!! increase in supply influence speculators !!! .....so try that bullshit somewhere else !!

when bush lifted the ban on offshore drilling the prices dropped dramatically after the spike because of Katrina !!! increase in supply influence speculators !!! .....so try that bullshit somewhere else !!

yeah, for about a month. What say ye the record prices that was the last nail in the economy in 2008? Let's see Bush was still hanging around the WH, heh?

It's the truth !! can anybody name anything other than government jobs that he has created with his business breaking policies ?? he just killed hundreds of thousands of high paying jobs with the Keystone Pipe Line ban !!! This guy is sucking up to his Islamic pals in the mid east !!!

I thought you and your repub pals say it is not the gov't responsibility to create jobs?

Your thinking would be it is corporate USA and tax breaks that create jobs. Perhaps that is what is failing?

I thought you and your repub pals say it is not the gov't responsibility to create jobs?

Your thinking would be it is corporate USA and tax breaks that create jobs. Perhaps that is what is failing?

When the Govt wants to spend OUR MONEY on these jobs, then yes....it IS their responsibility to do what they say they're going to do!

The number one US export is gasoline.

Gawd you're dumb.

If my memory serves me well when gasoline was soaring in price under GW Bush the repub position was let it be. Yes let the Free Market flow.

So I say let the Free Market flow keep big government out of gasoline prices!

Gawd you're dumb.

Saved thousands of GM jobs and brought back some laid off workers....

If my memory serves me well when gasoline was soaring in price under GW Bush the repub position was let it be. Yes let the Free Market flow.

Dont worry your memory doesnt.

But I can tell you at its price peak the Democrats of my State were concerned about the effects it would have on the poor.

Their solution, raise the tax ten cents.

When jobs come dropping in your lap, you don't stand up and brush them away as if they were bread crumbs! Keystone and the $1B aircraft contract to Brazil are perfect examples of putting people to work and where was Obama? Standing up brushing them off.

But I can tell you at its price peak the Democrats of my State were concerned about the effects it would have on the poor.

Let the gasoline Free Market work it out...... wouldn't you say?

Gawd you're dumb.

Saved thousands of GM jobs and brought back some laid off workers....

And those Solyndra jobs are just hunky dory , too

Solyndra is the one out of 38 projects that didn't work out just fine, brainwashed dittohead. And Pubs have blocked many jobs bills they've been for before they became bought off total a-holes.

Let the gasoline Free Market work it out...... wouldn't you say?

I would love to see the free market handle it.

So when will you butt out and let that happen? Hey I know maybe you could mandate an additive that reduces fuel efficiency.

Opps too late.

The number of government jobs today is lower than the number when Obama took office...

The speculators will push gas prices to 5 $$ no matter what. This pipeline is a moot point for USA consumers. Let Canada build the pipeline across their country to their own refineries.

Forum List

Back