Obama has done nothing to creat jobs !!!And he is keeping fuel prices high !!!

And I thought you rethugs were all for the free market and all that shit.

The "free market" is working on oil and gas prices.

Why you picking on Obama? He isn't an oil futures trader. He isn't CEO of Exxon.

You want the guvmint to set prices on gas? Cool.

And I thought you rethugs were all for the free market and all that shit.

The "free market" is working on oil and gas prices.

Why you picking on Obama? He isn't an oil futures trader. He isn't CEO of Exxon.

You want the guvmint to set prices on gas? Cool.

Its pretty obvious you have no fucking idea what a free market is.

Now explain government interference that makes the market free.

dumbass.................

Offshore oil and gas leases produced $10 billion in federal revenues several years ago.

10 billion? Chump change. What was the retail value of the oil that was pumped from those federal land they hold leases on?

The way Papa Obama spends money

it sure is......

As for the retail - who cares
If you think the gov't could run the whole thing more efficiently
to get the full retail price

I have a health care plan to sell you
:lol:

One just has to look at public schools vs private schools to
see that gov't can not do it better or more efficiently

Why do you think Papa Obama sends his kids there..
Sadly, denying new vouchers for poor black kids to go there

can anyone who claims new big oil finds or more oil found has LOWERED our oil and gas prices? FACTS would be nice to see....any links?

Domestic operations shut down or scale back when prices go down; they need high oil prices to make money.

I do see what you are saying....that if oil finds increase with new "mother loads" of a find, then existing oil producers just cut back on what they are pulling out to reduce supply, so that prices stay high...

But if New Oil finds DO NOT lower our gasoline prices, then what is the GRIPE from the right wing on this?

It's not to the advantage of Obama to keep gasoline prices high....so this is NOT the doing of Obama....he would NOT intentionally hurt himself like that, in an election year.

So ask yourself, to whose advantage is the gasoline prices being high?

the only answer I can come up with is the oil industry and wall street and the gop.... so one of the above, who wants Obama out of office....is likely to blame, IF you believe someone IS to blame.... and believe that it is not the speculation on the situation in Iran that is causing it.....

Last edited:
It's obama's policies. He said that he wanted gas to go to $10.00 a gallon. He just wanted it in his second term but his screw ups in the middle east. obama has closed refineries, denied drilling permits, and now Iran has cut off oil exports to Europe because obama has totally screwed up there.

Next he's going to say it's not his fault. At some point, really, the American people are going to stop buying that excuse.

You know what? You brought up the value of the leases'. The leases represent chump change compared to the value of the oil.

And retail prices. Yea, the right wingers are always thinking that somehow, if only, every drop of oil in American was being pumped, then retail prices would drop. And stay down.

But that ain't so. By your own admission, the oil pumped from American lands means absolutley nothing to retail prices.

Like Exxon and Shell give a flying fuck how much I pay for gas. As long as record profits are the norm, they hope the price goes up. Matter of fact, are willing to manipulate the markets to make sure prices go up.

Especially now that Obama has a shot at re election, the oil companies know that a major increase in gas prices will hurt him.

But oh no, oil companies wouldn't do that would they?

You know what? You brought up the value of the leases'. The leases represent chump change compared to the value of the oil.

And retail prices. Yea, the right wingers are always thinking that somehow, if only, every drop of oil in American was being pumped, then retail prices would drop. And stay down.

But that ain't so. By your own admission, the oil pumped from American lands means absolutley nothing to retail prices.

Like Exxon and Shell give a flying fuck how much I pay for gas. As long as record profits are the norm, they hope the price goes up. Matter of fact, are willing to manipulate the markets to make sure prices go up.

Especially now that Obama has a shot at re election, the oil companies know that a major increase in gas prices will hurt him.

But oh no, oil companies wouldn't do that would they?

and the Left ignores the laws of supply and demand
and forgets there is no "free lunch"

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Oil Conspiracy- let me guess 911 was fake, as well.
Time to adjust your tin foil hat

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3140-hats.jpg

Explained in part you cut out
10 billion? Chump change. What was the retail value of the oil that was pumped from those federal land they hold leases on?[/QUOTE]

The way Papa Obama spends money

it sure is......

I have a health care plan to sell you
:lol:

One just has to look at public schools vs private schools to
see that gov't can not do it better or more efficiently

Why do you think Papa Obama sends his kids there..
Sadly, denying new vouchers for poor black kids to go there

Last edited:

Forum List

Back