Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

If he believes his own words he better start firing his advisers and hiring some that are not simpletons and idiots.
As long as he considers only his liberal cronies for key positions, he will hire nothing but simpletons and idiots.

Obama knows we are are at war or he would not have sent 30,000 troops to Afghanistan. How can he forget what Bush started. No one can. You are just another radical village idiots that hate Obama.

Obama says he's sending 30,000 troops but he hasn't yet.

I'll believe it when I see it.

And....the only reason he gave a speech saying he would be sending them is because the pressure from the public and his commanders became too much for him to delay jmaking the announcement any longer.

Obama knows we are are at war or he would not have sent 30,000 troops to Afghanistan. How can he forget what Bush started. No one can. You are just another radical village idiots that hate Obama.

Obama says he's sending 30,000 troops but he hasn't yet.

I'll believe it when I see it.

And....the only reason he gave a speech saying he would be sending them is because the pressure from the public and his commanders became too much for him to delay jmaking the announcement any longer.

Well Obama has those troops on his little "War diorama" in the 'oval orifice'. Yep on a smaller scale of course, 30 little plastic soldiers, each representing 1000, marching along with little rulers to slap the hands of the naughty bad guys.

The staff is amused by his gutteral imitations of tanks moving and guns shooting, oh, and walking around the room with an airplane model making engine noises.

I hate to show such disrespect to our fearless 'leader'.........but..........wtf. :lol:

I'm not wondering about anything anymore.

It doesn't take repeated blows to the gut for me to get the message.

Obama doesn't care and he all wants to do is keep his poll numbers up.

He's a practiced liar and we are not in good hands as long as he and the rest of his friends occupy the White House.

:clap2: :clap2:

Let's not forget that Obama set this all up himself.

He allowed Eric Holder to prosecute folks in the CIA so now he's reaping what he's sown.

For someone so smart . . . he sure doesn't get it.

After 9-11 and 8 years of war, terrorist should not even be a threat Obama have to deal with. If we cannot win a war againt a few hundred thugs, we never will.

You really don't get it, do you?

Watch and see what happens if, god forbid...there is another attack and it's successful.

PP....a terroist attack can happen,and i dont care who is the Prez.....the Isrealies as a population are pretty much in tune to this stuff and it still has happened there....

That may be true, however, the Israelis got big balls and put the smack down on the perps instead of going on a world apology tour and then pretending terrorism is just another mugging of a little ol' lady back in the 'hood.

THAT'S the difference.

He allowed Eric Holder to prosecute folks in the CIA so now he's reaping what he's sown.

He was man enough to take the blame and not blame Bush. like after 9-11 Bush blamed Clinton and the warning was on his plate or was it in his bottle?

After 9-11 and 8 years of war, terrorist should not even be a threat Obama have to deal with. If we cannot win a war againt a few hundred thugs, we never will. Waste of time and money for people like Blackwater and Haliburton. Blackwater has been paid more money than has been spent on both wars.

He said the words "The Buck Stops Here" yet he never accepted personal responsibility...so his words rang hollow.

I don't remember Bush ever personally blaming Clinton. I think you mistake what Rush and Hannity say with what Bush says.

He was man enough to take the blame and not blame Bush. like after 9-11 Bush blamed Clinton and the warning was on his plate or was it in his bottle?

After 9-11 and 8 years of war, terrorist should not even be a threat Obama have to deal with. If we cannot win a war againt a few hundred thugs, we never will. Waste of time and money for people like Blackwater and Haliburton. Blackwater has been paid more money than has been spent on both wars.

He said the words "The Buck Stops Here" yet he never accepted personal responsibility...so his words rang hollow.

I don't remember Bush ever personally blaming Clinton. I think you mistake what Rush and Hannity say with what Bush says.

:lol: he meant FROM TODAY....the buck stops here starting on the 8th of January...he wants a mulligan for the last 11 months and three terrorist attacks.:lol:

He looked like a little kid who had to apologize to the class. Send Bozo home, I'll take Biden thank you.

He looked like a little kid who had to apologize to the class. Send Bozo home, I'll take Biden thank you.

At least with Biden we know we are dealing with a complete idiot and can predict his behavior...with Obama we get mixed signals...flashes of brilliance....and then utter, complete idiocy....tough to nail that one down

That won't stop the reactionaries who have a wingnut activist agenda, like Patek and others.

Obama is so focused on this gawd awful healthcare bill AKA a complete disaster, he has no empathy for those people on that plane. nor can he relate in any way shape or form with the American people. He and his minions simply want control. He was pressured by the media and everyday Americans to respond. (It took him 2 weeks!) :eusa_hand: He is a liar and I do not believe he cares at all

Last edited:
Obama is so focused on this gawd awful healthcare bill AKA a complete disaster, he has no empathy for those people on that plane. nor can he relate in any way shape or form with the American people. He and his minions simply want control. He was pressured by the media and everyday Americans to respond. (It took him 2 weeks!) :eusa_hand: He is a liar and I do not believe he cares at all

I concur. He only sees what he can ram through Congress to put the next 12 generations in debt until he loses his Senate in November...the war on terror was put on the back burner and renamed an "overseas contingency operation".
WTF!!!!! This is NOT what America voted for and they will make their voices heard.

WTF.jpg

That won't stop the reactionaries who have a wingnut activist agenda, like Patek and others.

I counted 4 cliche's that no longer works.

Reactionary refers to any political or social movement or ideology that seeks a return to a previous state and opposes changes in society it deems harmful.

Someone has to react since the liberal pacifist sits back and allows the government to force it's agenda on us

Forum List

Back