Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

The left is so discombobulated, the have to revisit the past to make any points. Poor libs, Obama gives them no solid ground to stand on :lol:

From Santayana, YOUR infancy is perpetual... I think you are worse than that, as there is, in some way, potential in an infant. I think you are just pathetic.

George Santayana - "Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
  • This famous statement has produced many paraphrases and variants:
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it.

Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are destined to repeat them.
Santayana also had an interesting thought about US:

American life is a powerful solvent. It seems to neutralize every intellectual element, however tough and alien it may be, and to fuse it in the native good will, complacency, thoughtlessness, and optimism.

My post must have really pissed you off, since you want me to have no healthcare :lol::lol:

If I want healthcare I would like to choose whether to have it or not, and from where I get it, should be my choice not your messiahs

I happen to not want government run healthcare, but you guys are too stupid to realize, that obama wants you to be his subject not his counterpart. Fool!

Like people like you don't want me to have legal marriage.

"Like", I don't give a flying rats ass about your marriage problems :lol:

Marriage problems? I'm happily married, and have been for almost 25 years despite people like you and your fears about gay people somewhere, somehow being treated equally by the law.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?

Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

When did Obama say otherwise?

Obama's war is on the constitution

I would like to see the quotes of him declaring that war, please.

(unless you are just making stuff up, which would pretty much put the last nail in your credibility coffin)

now. since I just made you eat this shit sandwich i hope you have heartburn on the 10 scale. and you'll regurgitate all this shit down the front of your clothes.​

What makes you think I care what you "HOPE"? What makes you think I even bothered to watch the vids? LOL.....

What makes you think I even bothered to watch the vids? LOL

because its the truth. can't have any of that from a shit bag like you. so go crawl back under rock. if we want your opinion we'll give it you

now. since I just made you eat this shit sandwich i hope you have heartburn on the 10 scale. and you'll regurgitate all this shit down the front of your clothes.​

What makes you think I care what you "HOPE"? What makes you think I even bothered to watch the vids? LOL.....

because its the truth. can't have any of that from a shit bag like you. so go crawl back under rock. if we want your opinion we'll give it you

Like people like you don't want me to have legal marriage.

Marriage problems? I'm happily married, and have been for almost 25 years despite people like you and your fears about gay people somewhere, somehow being treated equally by the law.

If it is illegal, that poses a problem, according to you.

As I said, I do not care about your marriage. Have I ever posted anything about your marriage? :eusa_eh: You brought it up, not me. Everything is about same sex marriage to you, if you are legally married, what is your beef ;)

Every thread I have seen you post in is eventually about YOUR marriage. I honestly don't care

Did the title of this thread get lost with you? :eusa_eh:

As I said, I do not care about your marriage. Have I ever posted anything about your marriage? :eusa_eh: You brought it up, not me. Everything is about same sex marriage to you, if you are legally married, what is your beef ;)

Every thread I have seen you post in is eventually about YOUR marriage. I honestly don't care

You are certainly welcome to prove that comment. How about we make it easy and PROVE that I brought my marriage in EVERY THREAD I've posted in this week.

(of course, that would require you have some kind of rep for being truthful, which you don't...but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise)

As you can see namvet just admit folks, that's how they do it on the Far Right....they wait for someone to give them their opinion. They don't think for themselves...nor do they want others to think for themselves either.

You are certainly welcome to prove that comment. How about we make it easy and PROVE that I brought my marriage in EVERY THREAD I've posted in this week.

(of course, that would require you have some kind of rep for being truthful, which you don't...but I'm willing to be convinced otherwise)

I said
Every thread I have seen you post in is eventually about YOUR marriage

Don't turn this into a war of word twisting darlin. I spoke my mind and you turned it into your marriage thing. I am NOT concerned

the Obama child is the liberals responsibility. not ours. YOU have to change its shitty diapers. YOU have to rock it to sleep. YOU have to burp it when it pukes on your shoulder. YOU have to shove a pacifier in its hole. YOU have to buy little bells and toys for it. its YOURS not ours. so hop to it momma. perhaps can take a tax deduction on it

Kerry is about as smart senator as you can get. He pummeled Bush in the debates and came very close to taking the presidency.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....yeah...he only lost by 3 million votes...a very close race:lol:
Here's how smart Kerry is.....
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority
to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe
that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real
and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

:booze:

Last edited:

I said

Don't turn this into a war of word twisting darlin. I spoke my mind and you turned it into your marriage thing. I am NOT concerned

Well, I must be honest and admit that I didn't think you were telling the truth in the first place. One of the only things we truely have on a message board is our integrity....you've not been a person known for having any left.......so, no surprises here.

I said

Well, I must be honest and admit that I didn't think you were telling the truth in the first place. One of the only things we truely have on a message board is our integrity....you've not been a person known for having any left.......so, no surprises here.

What in the hell are you babbling about :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back