Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Obama is so focused on this gawd awful healthcare bill AKA a complete disaster, he has no empathy for those people on that plane. nor can he relate in any way shape or form with the American people. He and his minions simply want control. He was pressured by the media and everyday Americans to respond. (It took him 2 weeks!) :eusa_hand: He is a liar and I do not believe he cares at all

Fuck terrorism....let's go hit some balls.

An airliner was attacked by Al Qaeda???? Fuck that. I paid too much for these lift-tickets to worry about a bunch of superfluous nonsense. I have a few more days to get some skiing in and I'm gonna do it even if it Harelips every passenger in America.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?
“We must follow the leads that we get and we must pursue them until plots are disrupted,” Mr. Obama said. “We can’t sit on information to protect the American people.”
Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
“The buck stops with me.”

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

Pompous, pompous, Pompous, LOL.....

If you are so smart, LOL, why aren't you out there running things instead of sitting your armchair warrior butt in front of a computer, LOL.....

And now he has said it stops with him, why'n'tcha start the other list of everything he is responsible for including typhoons and tsunamis in Asia going back to 1913, LOL.....

11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

If you are so smart, LOL, why aren't you out there running things instead of sitting your armchair warrior butt in front of a computer, LOL.....

And now he has said it stops with him, why'n'tcha start the other list of everything he is responsible for including typhoons and tsunamis in Asia going back to 1913, LOL.....

Can't do that Contessa...you guys already blamed all that on Bush...:rofl: :booze:

Obama is so focused on this gawd awful healthcare bill AKA a complete disaster, he has no empathy for those people on that plane. nor can he relate in any way shape or form with the American people. He and his minions simply want control. He was pressured by the media and everyday Americans to respond. (It took him 2 weeks!) :eusa_hand: He is a liar and I do not believe he cares at all

I concur. He only sees what he can ram through Congress to put the next 12 generations in debt until he loses his Senate in November...the war on terror was put on the back burner and renamed an "overseas contingency operation".
WTF!!!!! This is NOT what America voted for and they will make their voices heard.

WTF.jpg

Indeed he is a one term president, I just have to wonder how many Americans are feeling any kind of remorse for putting this robot for the left in the highest office, yes here on the board they make stupid excuses. They remind me of used car salesmen

Can't do that Contessa...you guys already blamed all that on Bush...:rofl: :booze:

No....no....from now on everything is Obama's fault. All that other stuff was all Bush.

What a completely stupid thing to say. And you know all of this BECAUSE...? You don't KNOW, you just BELIEVE, LOL... Should we go through the list of all the stupid stuff the stupid and/or ill-educated types BELIEVE???

As for healthcare, the solution for you is simple, since you hate healthcare so much, then why not be proactive and refuse to participate ever agin in any sort of medical anything. live life in the "natural" way the founding fathers lived, lol, as long as it lasts, that is!

And no I don't have any empathy at all for you, and as Diamond Dave says, if YOU get healthcare it will mean less for me and mine, so I want YOU to have NONE!

What a completely stupid thing to say. And you know all of this BECAUSE...? You don't KNOW, you just BELIEVE, LOL... Should we go through the list of all the stupid stuff the stupid and/or ill-educated types BELIEVE???

As for healthcare, the solution for you is simple, since you hate healthcare so much, then why not be proactive and refuse to participate ever agin in any sort of medical anything. live life in the "natural" way the founding fathers lived, lol, as long as it lasts, that is!

And no I don't have any empathy at all for you, and as Diamond Dave says, if YOU get healthcare it will mean less for me and mine, so I want YOU to have NONE!

:booze: :booze: Have another one...it's still early.

Watch and see what happens if, god forbid...there is another attack and it's successful.

PP....a terroist attack can happen,and i dont care who is the Prez.....the Isrealies as a population are pretty much in tune to this stuff and it still has happened there....

So true. But it helps that the POTUS is now beginning to take the terrorist threat seriously. Hopefully he can get whats wrong fixed. Mayby getting rid of some of the beurocracy would go a long way toward that.

My post must have really pissed you off, since you want me to have no healthcare :lol::lol:

If I want healthcare I would like to choose whether to have it or not, and from where I get it, should be my choice not your messiahs

I happen to not want government run healthcare, but you guys are too stupid to realize, that obama wants you to be his subject not his counterpart. Fool!

He never did do what he said, get bin Laden, and there is this: Inside the Oval Office | The Weekly Standard

and this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTwsMEiI0g[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o&NR=1[/ame]

Talk about lying and no empathy, LOL.....

And then there is just didn't know WHAT THE HELL was going on!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvIdlW6ZbM&NR=1[/ame]

too funny/pathetic.....

The left is so discombobulated, the have to revisit the past to make any points. Poor libs, Obama gives them no solid ground to stand on :lol:

My post must have really pissed you off, since you want me to have no healthcare :lol::lol:

If I want healthcare I would like to choose whether to have it or not, and from where I get it, should be my choice not your messiahs

I happen to not want government run healthcare, but you guys are too stupid to realize, that obama wants you to be his subject not his counterpart. Fool!

Rebel.

“We must follow the leads that we get and we must pursue them until plots are disrupted,” Mr. Obama said. “We can’t sit on information to protect the American people.”

When did Obama say otherwise?

Like people like you don't want me to have legal marriage.

When did Obama say otherwise?

Obama's war is on the constitution

What a bunch of right wing horseshit blather and dither from the Dark Dickless One and now repeated by his minions.

Just because Bush and Cheney screamed "WAR.WAR,War!" doesn't mean they did anything meaningful. Remember, 9-11 happened on their watch after "Bin laden determined to attack in US." Fucking hypocrites.

They are the type who will take away our freedoms and liberties to protect their sorry little asses. Then, Al Quaeda has already won.

This whole shit from the right that Obama doesn't scream out war all the time shows how pathetic your side has become. Bush sees the first plane hit the twin towers and then goes in and read the ducky book to the kids. Don't want to panic these little tykes.

Reach farther up and see what else you can pull out of your anal sphincter.

Last edited:

Like people like you don't want me to have legal marriage.

"Like", I don't give a flying rats ass about your marriage problems :lol:

He never did do what he said, get bin Laden, and there is this: Inside the Oval Office | The Weekly Standard

and this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTwsMEiI0g[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-sHxr-995o&NR=1[/ame]

Talk about lying and no empathy, LOL.....

And then there is just didn't know WHAT THE HELL was going on!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvIdlW6ZbM&NR=1[/ame]

too funny/pathetic.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs[/ame]

now. since I just made you eat this shit sandwich i hope you have heartburn on the 10 scale. and you'll regurgitate all this shit down the front of your clothes.​

Forum List

Back