Obama has a ghost writer, probably so, hilarious article.

I bought Bill Ayers' 2001 memoir, Fugitive Days, for reasons unrelated to this project. As I discovered, he writes surprisingly well and very much like "Obama." In fact, my first thought was that the two may have shared the same ghostwriter. Unlike Dreams, however, where the high style is intermittent, Fugitive Days is infused with the authorial voice in every sentence. What is more, when Ayers speaks, even off the cuff, he uses a cadence and vocabulary consistent with his memoir. One does not hear any of Dreams in Obama's casual speech.

American Thinker: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

Very true - Obama can barely put two complete and cogent thoughts together when off-script...

Willow and CG are redic all the time, it seems. It is a shame, because they are not unintelligent women, only misguided and viscious when confronted with the truth. (I am typing this where my wife can't see what I am . . . . "Oh, hi, dear. . . Oh, nothing . . . Oh, oh, oh!!! . . . That hurts, honey . . . They are just a couple of mean girls, I know . . . Ow, ow, ow, ow . . . Gotta sign off now, guys, things are getting good!")

Just as much evidence for Beck being a rapist and murderer as there is for Ayers having ghostwritten Obama's book.

Just for the record, anyone who falls back on that bullshit about Beck is instantly dismissed by anyone with an IQ of over 30 as an idiot. You do know that, right?

There is actual evidence for Ayers having had significant 'input' on Obama's books. There is no actual evidence against Beck - and even the originators of the 'claims' state that they made the claims to prove a 'point'. Personally, as a human being, I find it incredibly distasteful that anyone would use this sort of 'argument' to back up anything. In fact, anyone with any sense of moral decency, would be horrified at the tactics used against Beck. I find it interesting that you see no problem with it. It says quite a lot about your own moral compass - or the lack thereof.

Notice that no one has claimed Beck actually committed rape and murder. It's used to illustrate the point that your claims are without merit. There isn't any evidence for Ayers having in "input on Obama's books", as you claim. As for the sense of moral outrage you feel about the "tactics used against Beck", do you feel the same righteous anger when he uses those tactics against other people? Or does it not matter then because he's advancing the cause?

No, there is no proof but there is a ton of similarity to the wording, the use of the language, the flow and the length of the sentences and the fact that Obama wrote that APE poem demonstrating that he can't write at all.

I bought Bill Ayers' 2001 memoir, Fugitive Days, for reasons unrelated to this project. As I discovered, he writes surprisingly well and very much like "Obama." In fact, my first thought was that the two may have shared the same ghostwriter. Unlike Dreams, however, where the high style is intermittent, Fugitive Days is infused with the authorial voice in every sentence. What is more, when Ayers speaks, even off the cuff, he uses a cadence and vocabulary consistent with his memoir. One does not hear any of Dreams in Obama's casual speech.

American Thinker: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

Very true - Obama can barely put two complete and cogent thoughts together when off-script...

Do you think it could be that Obama wrote Bill Ayer's book??:lol::lol::lol:

Just for the record, anyone who falls back on that bullshit about Beck is instantly dismissed by anyone with an IQ of over 30 as an idiot. You do know that, right?

There is actual evidence for Ayers having had significant 'input' on Obama's books. There is no actual evidence against Beck - and even the originators of the 'claims' state that they made the claims to prove a 'point'. Personally, as a human being, I find it incredibly distasteful that anyone would use this sort of 'argument' to back up anything. In fact, anyone with any sense of moral decency, would be horrified at the tactics used against Beck. I find it interesting that you see no problem with it. It says quite a lot about your own moral compass - or the lack thereof.

Notice that no one has claimed Beck actually committed rape and murder. It's used to illustrate the point that your claims are without merit. There isn't any evidence for Ayers having in "input on Obama's books", as you claim. As for the sense of moral outrage you feel about the "tactics used against Beck", do you feel the same righteous anger when he uses those tactics against other people? Or does it not matter then because he's advancing the cause?

No, there is no proof but there is a ton of similarity to the wording, the use of the language, the flow and the length of the sentences and the fact that Obama wrote that APE poem demonstrating that he can't write at all.

The old "Bacon was really Shakespeare" approach: fun to read but nonsense in the end.

Forum List

Back