Obama: Proven Fraud

Obama should change his name again the Shiva.

What number name would that be?

"How many different names is President Obama legally authorized to use?

Is his legal name Barack Hussein Obama II, Barack Hussein Obama (without the designation “II” indicating Barack Obama Jr.), Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah?
All of these names appear in various documents produced since 2008 regarding Obama’s life story and his passport records.
In “Dreams,” an additional variation of his name is introduced on page 41, “Barry Obama.” On page 91, however, the author insists that “Barack” is his given name, suggesting “Barry” was used only as a nickname, despite the school registration papers from Indonesia listing him as “Barry Soetoro.
How many names does the president have?

Based on his lies,.....it has also become "Mud"

He Can change his name everyday for all I care..what an utterly petty irrelevant thing to whine about.

Several years ago, Jack Cashill wrote "Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Loves, and Letters of America's First Postmodern President."

In it he documented in scholarly fashion, the evidence that it was Bill Ayers who wrote Obama's so-called 'autobiography,' "Dreams From My Father."

The book is fascinating in its detail.

1. From an amazon review: "Cashill's thesis is that Dreams From My Father was not written by Obama but by Bill Ayers, and not just as a ghost writer, but as author. What's more, the book is not really Obama's life story but a story concocted by Ayers …Cashill offers extensive evidence to support this thesis, and it's not just the language and story-line similarities between Dreams and Ayers' own book."

Now, this from Investor's Business Daily:

2." We know ObamaCare was sold on a lie, but what about the Obama presidency itself? Rumors that Obama's violent leftist pal Bill Ayers ghostwrote the memoir that launched his political career may actually be true.

3. In promoting his new book, "Public Enemy," Ayers' publisher, Beacon Press, has written a blurb on Amazon.com that says Ayers "finally 'confesses' that he did write 'Dreams From My Father.'"....a Baltimore bookstore — Red Emma's — last week posted a similar claim that Ayers penned Obama's memoir as part of an announcement for a book-signing event at the leftist coffeehouse.

4. The reprehensible former terrorist twice before laid claim to Obama's book — once during a post-election interview and again during a speech two years ago.
In October 2009, Ayers told an interviewer at Reagan National Airport in Washington that he wrote "Dreams From My Father." Asked if he meant he "heavily edited" the book for his friend, Ayers insisted, "I wrote it."

a. He added that Michelle Obama asked him to help Obama, who had blown deadlines and was struggling with delivering a manuscript.

5. in March 2011, Ayers revealed his role in the book after giving a speech at Montclair State University in New Jersey. During a question-and-answer session, a member of the audience remarked how well Obama's first memoir was written.
...Then Ayers volunteered, "Did you know I wrote it?"

6. Ayers and Obama worked together on a panel approving grants for far-left causes. Later that year, Ayers and his radical wife launched Obama's political career during a fundraiser at their Hyde Park home.

7. Obama had a bad case of writer's block and couldn't produce. He had contracted to write his memoir almost five years earlier, when Simon & Schuster had given him a $125,000 contract after he was elected the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. After Obama missed several deadlines, Simon & Schuster canceled the contract. Random House picked it up.

8. The writing style in "Dreams" differs markedly from "Audacity," which is comparatively dry and straightforward prose. The narrative in the first memoir has literary flourishes common to Ayers' own books.

9. If someone else wrote the book the president has repeatedly claimed he did — a book that proved significant in his election and earned him millions in late royalties — it not only exposes him as a fraud, but further indicts the national media for failing to properly vet him.

10. ....recently busted by Obama biographer David Maraniss, who documented at least 38 instances in the president's life story that were fabricated. Obama made up people, events and history. Much of the book was pure fiction."
Violent Communist Ayers Admits For Third Time He Wrote Obama's Memoir - Investors.com

Busted!!!

How long before the Merriam-Webster definition of "Stupid" simply lists 'Obama voter'?

Oh for chrissake, still clutching to the Bill Ayers thing are you? Such a crashing bore.

Nay, nay.....it's Bill Ayers 'clutching' Barack Obama......

And....since you bring up that connection:

Chris Yavelow’s “’FictionFixer’ (FictionFixer.com - The Future of Fiction Editing), compares any prose its given to any or all of the 210 best-selling novels Yavelow says he has scanned into his Mac G4. The software then looks for patterns—certain words, usages, sentence structure, number of mentions of a character’s name, and the like—and compares it to the target book(s).”
http://www4.citypaper.com/printStory.asp?id=11451

a. As Yavelow explains, authors don’t go from a 3.8 percent use of the passive voice in 1995 to an 8.3 percent use in 2006.

b. Yavelow cites a score of other characteristics that change too conspicuously from one Obama book to the next, among them the Flesch Reading Ease score, the use of gender words, sentence starters, adverbs, discouraged words, sensory triggers, and more.

c. When, however, Yavelow compared Obama’s Dreams with Bill Ayers’ memoir, Fugitive Days, he found the similarity of the two books “striking.”
For instance, Dreams averages 17.61 words and 26.48 syllables for non-dialogue sentences.
Fugitive Days averages 17.62 words and 26.27 syllables.

d. Another team, from a university: “Using the chi-square statistic,” they add, “Obama's and Ayers's books were indistinguishable while Obama's book was easily distinguishable from books by other authors.” Jack Cashill writes: Yavelow Study Confirms Ayers Hand In Obama's "Dreams"

Busted!!!!

You must feel pretty darned stupid to have fallen for the fraud, huh?

Obama should change his name again the Shiva.

What number name would that be?

"How many different names is President Obama legally authorized to use?

Is his legal name Barack Hussein Obama II, Barack Hussein Obama (without the designation “II” indicating Barack Obama Jr.), Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah?
All of these names appear in various documents produced since 2008 regarding Obama’s life story and his passport records.
In “Dreams,” an additional variation of his name is introduced on page 41, “Barry Obama.” On page 91, however, the author insists that “Barack” is his given name, suggesting “Barry” was used only as a nickname, despite the school registration papers from Indonesia listing him as “Barry Soetoro.
How many names does the president have?

Based on his lies,.....it has also become "Mud"

He Can change his name everyday for all I care..what an utterly petty irrelevant thing to whine about.

Why would you consider that whining???

I'm gloating at how you feel for the con artist.

Gloating about what? He is typical and nothing more. Partisans have trouble seeing that. Id get your eyes checked

Several years ago, Jack Cashill wrote "Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Loves, and Letters of America's First Postmodern President."

In it he documented in scholarly fashion, the evidence that it was Bill Ayers who wrote Obama's so-called 'autobiography,' "Dreams From My Father."

1. From an amazon review: "Cashill's thesis is that Dreams From My Father was not written by Obama but by Bill Ayers, and not just as a ghost writer, but as author. What's more, the book is not really Obama's life story but a story concocted by Ayers …Cashill offers extensive evidence to support this thesis, and it's not just the language and story-line similarities between Dreams and Ayers' own book."

2." We know ObamaCare was sold on a lie, but what about the Obama presidency itself? Rumors that Obama's violent leftist pal Bill Ayers ghostwrote the memoir that launched his political career may actually be true.

3. In promoting his new book, "Public Enemy," Ayers' publisher, Beacon Press, has written a blurb on Amazon.com that says Ayers "finally 'confesses' that he did write 'Dreams From My Father.'"....a Baltimore bookstore — Red Emma's — last week posted a similar claim that Ayers penned Obama's memoir as part of an announcement for a book-signing event at the leftist coffeehouse.

4. The reprehensible former terrorist twice before laid claim to Obama's book — once during a post-election interview and again during a speech two years ago.
In October 2009, Ayers told an interviewer at Reagan National Airport in Washington that he wrote "Dreams From My Father." Asked if he meant he "heavily edited" the book for his friend, Ayers insisted, "I wrote it."

a. He added that Michelle Obama asked him to help Obama, who had blown deadlines and was struggling with delivering a manuscript.

5. in March 2011, Ayers revealed his role in the book after giving a speech at Montclair State University in New Jersey. During a question-and-answer session, a member of the audience remarked how well Obama's first memoir was written.

6. Ayers and Obama worked together on a panel approving grants for far-left causes. Later that year, Ayers and his radical wife launched Obama's political career during a fundraiser at their Hyde Park home.

7. Obama had a bad case of writer's block and couldn't produce. He had contracted to write his memoir almost five years earlier, when Simon & Schuster had given him a $125,000 contract after he was elected the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. After Obama missed several deadlines, Simon & Schuster canceled the contract. Random House picked it up.

8. The writing style in "Dreams" differs markedly from "Audacity," which is comparatively dry and straightforward prose. The narrative in the first memoir has literary flourishes common to Ayers' own books.

9. If someone else wrote the book the president has repeatedly claimed he did — a book that proved significant in his election and earned him millions in late royalties — it not only exposes him as a fraud, but further indicts the national media for failing to properly vet him.

10. ....recently busted by Obama biographer David Maraniss, who documented at least 38 instances in the president's life story that were fabricated. Obama made up people, events and history. Much of the book was pure fiction."
Violent Communist Ayers Admits For Third Time He Wrote Obama's Memoir - Investors.com

Busted!!!

How long before the Merriam-Webster definition of "Stupid" simply lists 'Obama voter'?

Oh for chrissake, still clutching to the Bill Ayers thing are you? Such a crashing bore.

Nay, nay.....it's Bill Ayers 'clutching' Barack Obama......

And....since you bring up that connection:

Chris Yavelow’s “’FictionFixer’ (FictionFixer.com - The Future of Fiction Editing), compares any prose its given to any or all of the 210 best-selling novels Yavelow says he has scanned into his Mac G4. The software then looks for patterns—certain words, usages, sentence structure, number of mentions of a character’s name, and the like—and compares it to the target book(s).”
http://www4.citypaper.com/printStory.asp?id=11451

a. As Yavelow explains, authors don’t go from a 3.8 percent use of the passive voice in 1995 to an 8.3 percent use in 2006.

b. Yavelow cites a score of other characteristics that change too conspicuously from one Obama book to the next, among them the Flesch Reading Ease score, the use of gender words, sentence starters, adverbs, discouraged words, sensory triggers, and more.

c. When, however, Yavelow compared Obama’s Dreams with Bill Ayers’ memoir, Fugitive Days, he found the similarity of the two books “striking.”
For instance, Dreams averages 17.61 words and 26.48 syllables for non-dialogue sentences.
Fugitive Days averages 17.62 words and 26.27 syllables.

d. Another team, from a university: “Using the chi-square statistic,” they add, “Obama's and Ayers's books were indistinguishable while Obama's book was easily distinguishable from books by other authors.” Jack Cashill writes: Yavelow Study Confirms Ayers Hand In Obama's "Dreams"

Busted!!!!

You must feel pretty darned stupid to have fallen for the fraud, huh?
Which only proves Obama wrote "Fugitive Days."
:eek:

Busted!!!

He's a fraud every time he says he knows what it's like to be black. The man has had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life and is a card carrying racist in the one percent club.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back