Obama had us at near world peace. Trump taking us to war ..

You know, there are several things about Trump that bother me.

When Syria used chemical weapons, he didn't take out the runway, nor did he bomb the bunkers where they had the weapons.

Now? It's coming to light that the "armada" that Trump promised to send over isn't even there right now, one of the carriers was going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

And this morning, it's been reported that Russia has flown bombers TWICE close to Alaska airspace. You know, the Tupelovs that are the Russian equivalent of our B52's?

Nope, his weak responses thus far are only encouraging other nations to see how far they can push us.

And, Tillerson said just this afternoon that if Iran continues on it's current course, they are going to be walking down the same path as N. Korea.

Yep, war is on the horizon, I can feel it.

So, you don't support the LEft's constant condemnation of him, for inaction?

I don't support either the right or the left, because I'm an Independent.

And, because I spent 20 years in the Navy, as well as served in 4 war zones, I know that when you attack an airbase, you take out the runway as well.

And, I also know that if you are threatening to send an "armada" as a show of force, you make sure you have the ships available to send BEFORE announcing you are sending them.

Both responses sucked militarily.

And for the past 2 days, Russia has been flying Tupelov bombers around Alaska.

Doesn't look like Trump has intimidated anyone yet.

So, my question, Do you or do you not support the nearly CONSTANT condemnation of Trump for INaction, thus creating pressure for action, mostly coming from the Left?

When Syria used chemical weapons, he didn't take out the runway, nor did he bomb the bunkers where they had the weapons.

Now? It's coming to light that the "armada" that Trump promised to send over isn't even there right now, one of the carriers was going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

And this morning, it's been reported that Russia has flown bombers TWICE close to Alaska airspace. You know, the Tupelovs that are the Russian equivalent of our B52's?

Nope, his weak responses thus far are only encouraging other nations to see how far they can push us.

And, Tillerson said just this afternoon that if Iran continues on it's current course, they are going to be walking down the same path as N. Korea.

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should rethink things a bit.

They constantly attack him for inaction, creating pressure for action.

If he acts, they attack him for that.

They constantly claim that they believe him to be incompetent.

But if he is incompetent why do they push him to tackle incredibly difficult situations that could easily blow up into bloodbaths?

bcd04c51539705dc7de4fcb1cb4243a9.jpg

Yeah, Democrats have become the biggest Warmongers in the country. And you are Spot On. If Trump does engage in these wars, they'll savagely criticize him for it. It looks like they really are hoping for war. It's very shallow behavior. It's what happens when folks become obsessed with 'Party before Country.' They don't care how many people die, it's only about putting themselves back in a position to regain the power.

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should rethink things a bit.

But if he is incompetent why do they push him to tackle incredibly difficult situations that could easily blow up into bloodbaths?

Yeah, Democrats have become the biggest Warmongers in the country. And you are Spot On. If Trump does engage in these wars, they'll savagely criticize him for it. It looks like they really are hoping for war. It's very shallow behavior. It's what happens when folks become obsessed with 'Party before Country.' They don't care how many people die, it's only about putting themselves back in a position to regain the power.

It LOOKS like they are hoping for war, but I think that they have completely lost the connection between idea or action and result.

They just feel no responsibility for the results of the policies they end up pushing for. It's always someone else's fault.

Do you even know how many carriers we have? Subs for that matter that can take out, just one little sub off of north fork Virginia can hit any target on earth?

Of course I know how many carriers we have. The number is 11. I spent 20 years in the Navy from '82 to '02. And yeah, boomers are constantly out at sea with nuclear tipped ICBM's, but those subs aren't as intimidating because the ONLY time you see a boomer is when it's either coming in from patrol, or going out on one. Once they go underwater, they don't come back up and nobody except a few in the Pentagon know where they are at during any given time.

But my point is, that if you are going to send in an armada of 3 carrier battle groups, make sure that you have the ships available to send before you announce you're sending them, because otherwise, it looks ineffective, like it does here.

As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

A vote for the GOP is a vote for war .

You are either a liar or one of the biggest idiots to ever post. Obama set the world on fire.

As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

Which do you prefer Timmy --

1 - war now when fat boy Kim in N.Korea only has regional nukes; or

2 - war in the future when fat boy Kim has ICBMs ??

Those are your only 2 choices.

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should think things through a bit more.

No, I'm not screeching for war. Trump is the one that sent the missiles into Syria, and it was a pretty ineffective strike because they left the airfield.

Trump is the one that threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carrier groups and announced it BEFORE he had made sure that the carriers were available.

What I'm saying is that if Trump is going to use military action, he needs to be more effective with it, otherwise the entire world will think we are impotent.

Shoot.................Kim Jong Un finding out that there were never any carrier groups to start with might only embolden him further because he probably now thinks that Trump won't do what he threatens.

Do you even know how many carriers we have? Subs for that matter that can take out, just one little sub off of north fork Virginia can hit any target on earth?

Of course I know how many carriers we have. The number is 11. I spent 20 years in the Navy from '82 to '02. And yeah, boomers are constantly out at sea with nuclear tipped ICBM's, but those subs aren't as intimidating because the ONLY time you see a boomer is when it's either coming in from patrol, or going out on one. Once they go underwater, they don't come back up and nobody except a few in the Pentagon know where they are at during any given time.

But my point is, that if you are going to send in an armada of 3 carrier battle groups, make sure that you have the ships available to send before you announce you're sending them, because otherwise, it looks ineffective, like it does here.

I see your point, I really do appreciate your service to our country I am a arm chair quarter back who never served.

But to say an armada seems to think all we have is the US minnow.. And you and Trump knows it's not true.

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should think things through a bit more.

No, I'm not screeching for war. Trump is the one that sent the missiles into Syria, and it was a pretty ineffective strike because they left the airfield.
...s.

By attacking him for an ineffective strike, you are supporting the pressure for a more effective strike.

Is that what you want, or do you want this incident to fade away and be forgotten?

It LOOKS like they are hoping for war, but I think that they have completely lost the connection between idea or action and result.

They just feel no responsibility for the results of the policies they end up pushing for. It's always someone else's fault.

Yeah, they clearly want all these wars. But what's their motive? Do they hope Trump gets stuck in some quagmires, so they can savage him daily over it? It just seems so shallow. Shame on em.

I don't support either the right or the left, because I'm an Independent.

And, because I spent 20 years in the Navy, as well as served in 4 war zones, I know that when you attack an airbase, you take out the runway as well.

And, I also know that if you are threatening to send an "armada" as a show of force, you make sure you have the ships available to send BEFORE announcing you are sending them.

Both responses sucked militarily.

And for the past 2 days, Russia has been flying Tupelov bombers around Alaska.

Doesn't look like Trump has intimidated anyone yet.

Then clearly you don't know very much. Even using the best cratering munitions available a runway will only be out of action for a few hours. The only way you can prevent their rapid return to use is to sow the area with mines as well to prevent the engineers from doing their work. Mine usage has a bad connotation these days so they can't be used. Thus, were they to crater the runways it would have been a very costly exercise for not a lot of effect. Far better to do what they did, destroy aircraft, hangars and maintenance sheds. THAT will have a long term affect.

Trump is the one that threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carrier groups and announced it BEFORE he had made sure that the carriers were available.

What I'm saying is that if Trump is going to use military action, he needs to be more effective with it, otherwise the entire world will think we are impotent.

Shoot.................Kim Jong Un finding out that there were never any carrier groups to start with might only embolden him further because he probably now thinks that Trump won't do what he threatens.

Launching 60 tomahawks in the middle of Syria, with Russia there was not about hitting anything, but was demonstrating our power, the next time he uses Chemical weapons it will be far time worse

Jesus you send a clear signal

Do you hear me now.

Wow! If you were a real former military you would know bombing the bunkers could release the gas.
And you would also know that the planes were in international air space the same as just last year under Obama.
You are a fake, stolen valor!

I see your point, I really do appreciate your service to our country I am a arm chair quarter back who never served.

But to say an armada seems to think all we have is the US minnow.. And you and Trump knows it's not true.

I didn't say that. Like I said, I served for 20 years in the Navy, so yeah, I do have a pretty good idea of our capabilities there. What I did say was that before you threaten to send in 3 carriers like Trump did, make sure the ships are available to deploy, because if it comes to light that it was just hot air (like in this case because there are no carriers close to N. Korea), then it's gonna make Trump look weak and ineffective.

And (probably) the reason this came to light is that Trump threatened 3 carriers, so Russia and China deployed their spy ships to watch them and then found out there were no carriers there. If you say you're gonna do something, make sure you have the resources and the ability to do so before announcing it.

You have a strange idea of what constitutes world peace.

Got to love the alternative reality

obama-trump-says-things-actually-bombed-8-muslims-countries-and-1723294.png

Timmy is always trying to wreak havoc, and he is either ignorant, uninformed, or just plain as nasty as those sheets Ashley Judd talked about.

From here forward, please call him by his full name each and every time he comes up with nonsense that is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, or just plain asinine.

Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you his full name----------> Mr. Timmy The Tool!

What did obama leave trump ? Pakistan is fine , Israel and Palestine , koreas , Russia .

Did you wake up under obama thinking we we on the verge of world war? Of nuke war? Nope!

The planet never had it so good . Go ahead and point to a more peaceful time ? You can mock me , but you won't answer the question .

No, it seems you and the OP are very disappointed that Trump may have turned the 'armada' away from North Korea. It seems like y'all are desperately hoping for him to start a War with North Korea. What's your motive? Why do you want all these Wars? Is it only about 'Party before Country' for y'all?

Yeah, they clearly want all these wars. But what's their motive? Do they hope Trump gets stuck in some quagmires, so they can savage him daily over it? It just seems so shallow. Shame on em.

They aren't thinking past "savaging him".

If thousands die because they box him in politically, into a war, they don't see the connection. They are utterly lacking in self awareness or shame.

--------------------------- silly posted info or opinion Timmy !!

Forum List

Back