Obama had us at near world peace. Trump taking us to war ..

You know, there are several things about Trump that bother me.

When Syria used chemical weapons, he didn't take out the runway, nor did he bomb the bunkers where they had the weapons.

Now? It's coming to light that the "armada" that Trump promised to send over isn't even there right now, one of the carriers was going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

And this morning, it's been reported that Russia has flown bombers TWICE close to Alaska airspace. You know, the Tupelovs that are the Russian equivalent of our B52's?

Nope, his weak responses thus far are only encouraging other nations to see how far they can push us.

And, Tillerson said just this afternoon that if Iran continues on it's current course, they are going to be walking down the same path as N. Korea.

Yep, war is on the horizon, I can feel it.
Wow! If you were a real former military you would know bombing the bunkers could release the gas.
And you would also know that the planes were in international air space the same as just last year under Obama.
You are a fake, stolen valor!

Yeah, if they hit the bunkers, there could be gas released, but it was on a military base away from civilians, so the only ones that would have been killed would have been Syrian soldiers.

Not one Syrian soldier died or was even injured in the attack.

When Syria used chemical weapons, he didn't take out the runway, nor did he bomb the bunkers where they had the weapons.

Now? It's coming to light that the "armada" that Trump promised to send over isn't even there right now, one of the carriers was going in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

And this morning, it's been reported that Russia has flown bombers TWICE close to Alaska airspace. You know, the Tupelovs that are the Russian equivalent of our B52's?

Nope, his weak responses thus far are only encouraging other nations to see how far they can push us.

And, Tillerson said just this afternoon that if Iran continues on it's current course, they are going to be walking down the same path as N. Korea.

Wow! If you were a real former military you would know bombing the bunkers could release the gas.
And you would also know that the planes were in international air space the same as just last year under Obama.

Yeah, if they hit the bunkers, there could be gas released, but it was on a military base away from civilians, so the only ones that would have been killed would have been Syrian soldiers.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should think things through a bit more.

No, I'm not screeching for war. Trump is the one that sent the missiles into Syria, and it was a pretty ineffective strike because they left the airfield.
...s.

By attacking him for an ineffective strike, you are supporting the pressure for a more effective strike.

Is that what you want, or do you want this incident to fade away and be forgotten?

Exactly. What i'm hearing from most Democrats is that they want War with Russia, War with Syria, War with China, War with North Korea. and so on. Why have they become the biggest Warmongers in the country? There must be ulterior motives.

So, you don't support the LEft's constant condemnation of him, for inaction?

As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

A vote for the GOP is a vote for war .
You have a strange idea of what constitutes world peace.

As obama left the office in his wake was about as much world peace as we have seen maybe ever . Think about it. Sure their are some mostly civil war hot spots in the Mideast and parts of Africa , but overall there's no active warring countries .

Conservatives and Trump hate that . Their war machine masters do not approve . Just a few months in, they are already on the warpath .

Got to love the alternative reality

obama-trump-says-things-actually-bombed-8-muslims-countries-and-1723294.png

Timmy is always trying to wreak havoc, and he is either ignorant, uninformed, or just plain as nasty as those sheets Ashley Judd talked about.

From here forward, please call him by his full name each and every time he comes up with nonsense that is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, or just plain asinine.

Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you his full name----------> Mr. Timmy The Tool!

What did obama leave trump ? Pakistan is fine , Israel and Palestine , koreas , Russia .

Did you wake up under obama thinking we we on the verge of world war? Of nuke war? Nope!

The planet never had it so good . Go ahead and point to a more peaceful time ? You can mock me , but you won't answer the question .
The fighting never stopped but you're blue blinders, and hard wired DNC brain feed won't let you see that. We're on the verge of war? Really? You do need to unplug and leave the basement, there's a whole wide world out there you haven't discovered yet. :thup:

Timmy is always trying to wreak havoc, and he is either ignorant, uninformed, or just plain as nasty as those sheets Ashley Judd talked about.

From here forward, please call him by his full name each and every time he comes up with nonsense that is incompetent, irrelevant, immaterial, or just plain asinine.

What did obama leave trump ? Pakistan is fine , Israel and Palestine , koreas , Russia .

Did you wake up under obama thinking we we on the verge of world war? Of nuke war? Nope!

The planet never had it so good . Go ahead and point to a more peaceful time ? You can mock me , but you won't answer the question .

What about Yemen, those LGBTs getting thrown off the roofs to there deaths? What about those 300 girls kidnapped and raped?

Tell them that

What do you want? Sounds like y'all are screeching for war with Syria, Yemen, Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea? All at the same time. Is that what y'all really want? Seems pretty deranged. Maybe you should think things through a bit more.

No, I'm not screeching for war. Trump is the one that sent the missiles into Syria, and it was a pretty ineffective strike because they left the airfield.

Trump is the one that threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carrier groups and announced it BEFORE he had made sure that the carriers were available.

What I'm saying is that if Trump is going to use military action, he needs to be more effective with it, otherwise the entire world will think we are impotent.

Shoot.................Kim Jong Un finding out that there were never any carrier groups to start with might only embolden him further because he probably now thinks that Trump won't do what he threatens.

No, it seems you and the OP are very disappointed that Trump may have turned the 'armada' away from North Korea. It seems like y'all are desperately hoping for him to start a War with North Korea. What's your motive? Why do you want all these Wars? Is it only about 'Party before Country' for y'all?

Nope, I'm not "disappointed that Trump turned the 'armada" away from North Korea". I'm disappointed that it was an empty threat because there were never any carriers sent that way in the first place.

If he says he's gonna do it, he should, don't you think?

--------------------------- silly posted info or opinion Timmy !!

Y'all talk shit but can't argue that I am wrong .

...s.

By attacking him for an ineffective strike, you are supporting the pressure for a more effective strike.

Is that what you want, or do you want this incident to fade away and be forgotten?

Exactly. What i'm hearing from most Democrats is that they want War with Russia, War with Syria, War with China, War with North Korea. and so on. Why have they become the biggest Warmongers in the country? There must be ulterior motives.

IMO, they are too stupid to consider the ramifications of the political positions they have taken.

They can't see past "this is something to use against Trump".

Or vile enough to not care.

And the mission statement was?
A show of power.
You are a phony!

What about Yemen, those LGBTs getting thrown off the roofs to there deaths? What about those 300 girls kidnapped and raped?

Tell them that

Like I said . Civil wars here n there . Not 100% , but relative to any other time it's pretty peaceful .

For a guy who claims to have been in the Military, don't they make you study military history anymore?

Directives?

I think your lying.

Trump is the one that threatened N. Korea with an armada of 3 carrier groups and announced it BEFORE he had made sure that the carriers were available.

What I'm saying is that if Trump is going to use military action, he needs to be more effective with it, otherwise the entire world will think we are impotent.

Shoot.................Kim Jong Un finding out that there were never any carrier groups to start with might only embolden him further because he probably now thinks that Trump won't do what he threatens.

No, it seems you and the OP are very disappointed that Trump may have turned the 'armada' away from North Korea. It seems like y'all are desperately hoping for him to start a War with North Korea. What's your motive? Why do you want all these Wars? Is it only about 'Party before Country' for y'all?

Nope, I'm not "disappointed that Trump turned the 'armada" away from North Korea". I'm disappointed that it was an empty threat because there were never any carriers sent that way in the first place.

If he says he's gonna do it, he should, don't you think?

Really? So you'd rather he start a horrific War with North Korea? Because i'm pretty sure you would savagely criticize him for that too. So what do you want Trump to do about North Korea? Let's hear it. I'm open-minded. I'm willing to listen.

"Obama had us at near world peace."

Wow. Truly the most ignorant statement I've heard outside of Maxine Waters.

Tell them that

Like I said . Civil wars here n there . Not 100% , but relative to any other time it's pretty peaceful .

As you sit in your mommy's basement

During the mid 90's when companies were having "mission and vision" statements, well, the Navy decided to adopt a thing called TQL (Total Quality Leadership), and try some of the things that civilians were doing.

It was a total failure, and eventually we went back to normal operations and got rid of TQL.

But, during one of our TQL lectures, the Master Chief asked us what the mission and vision statement was for the U.S. Military. Nobody answered, so he told us that it was to deliver ordnance on target and on time to destroy things and kill people in the furtherance of the goals of this nation.

So yeah, leaving the airbase in as good a shape as they did was kinda useless. So what if they destroyed a couple dozen planes? Assad is just gonna get more of them from his buddy Putin.

...s.

IMO, they are too stupid to consider the ramifications of the political positions they have taken.

They can't see past "this is something to use against Trump".

Or vile enough to not care.

I have to agree. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't with them. It's very shallow hateful 'Party before Country' shite.

Yeah, dammit. We had peace and then Trump started his "Arab Spring" shit to put Al Qaeda in charge of Libya, Egypt, Somalia, and Syria.

There is FUCKING STUPID, then there is TIMMY fucking stupid...

And the mission statement was?
A show of power.
You are a phony!

If that was a show of power it was a pretty piss poor one.

And, I really don't care what you think about my service, because I've got a retired ID card and a military retirement that suits me just fine, so your opinion really doesn't matter much to me.

During the mid 90's when companies were having "mission and vision" statements, well, the Navy decided to adopt a thing called TQL (Total Quality Leadership), and try some of the things that civilians were doing.

It was a total failure, and eventually we went back to normal operations and got rid of TQL.

But, during one of our TQL lectures, the Master Chief asked us what the mission and vision statement was for the U.S. Military. Nobody answered, so he told us that it was to deliver ordnance on target and on time to destroy things and kill people in the furtherance of the goals of this nation.

So yeah, leaving the airbase in as good a shape as they did was kinda useless. So what if they destroyed a couple dozen planes? Assad is just gonna get more of them from his buddy Putin.

Again it wasn't about destroying anything

It was about we can send missiles in and you can't stop us no matter how fucking good you think your defense system is.

Forum List

Back