Obama going to Netflix

I never heard of a company that wants to go bankrupt.

Tomorrow's
Headline...

Netflix shares tumble after the 30 people who read the NYTimes cancel their Netflix subscriptions.

I never heard of a company that wants to go bankrupt.

Tomorrow's
Headline...

Netflix shares tumble after the 30 people who read the NYTimes cancel their Netflix subscriptions.

Yeah. That Netflix. No way that thing is taking off.

F*ck Obama and F*ck Netflix. Every time I use time and look for a movie I want to watch, they don't have it.

That being said, that narcissistic POS sure has an obsession to be relevant. Why the hell doesn't he just go away?

F*ck Obama and F*ck Netflix. Every time I use time and look for a movie I want to watch, they don't have it.

That being said, that narcissistic POS sure has an obsession to be relevant. Why the hell doesn't he just go away?

We have a guy in office who literally stamps his name in gold on everything he owns. :dunno:

Obama is watching Trump dismantle everything he did while in office...Can you imagine how angry and desperate he is?
No one cares Obama...even the dems are pissed at what you did to the party...lost both houses and the White house...

We have a guy in office who literally stamps his name in gold on everything he owns. :dunno:

It's his own gold.

He earned it.

If that meat puppet faggot had ever earned anything but contempt it would be different but while Trump seems to have the Midas Touch democrooks seem to have a rectal touch.

Everything they touch turns to shit.

I know right...

WTF Sickle Cells, help us out here.

It's his own gold.

He earned it.

If that meat puppet faggot had ever earned anything but contempt it would be different but while Trump seems to have the Midas Touch democrooks seem to have a rectal touch.

Everything they touch turns to shit.

Most politicians are narcissists, but any Trump supporter calling somebody else out as a narcissist is batshit crazy.

Most politicians are narcissists, but any Trump supporter calling somebody else out a narcissist is batshit crazy
There are good patriotic narcissists like Trump and there are anti freedom and anti American narcissists like Obama...take your pick!

Most politicians are narcissists, but any Trump supporter calling somebody else out as a narcissist is batshit crazy.

Why?

Before Trump was elected he had accomplished shit.

What has the moonbat messiah EVER accomplished?

If you've paid attention I did not support the Trump candidacy until the fucker actually won, which I did not believe he really wanted to do. I'll admit I'm becoming somewhat sycophantic but the mother fucker is getting results.

GOOD Results too... not 8 years of stagnation and malaise...

What does Michele think about that?

LOL...

There is no need to worry about Mooch "thinking".

It will be told what to say if anyone gives a shit about the opinion it's publicist releases and is allowed to ask about.

giphy.gif

Um... he's only not been the most powerful person in the world for a year.

Do you REALLY believe that vacuous asswipe was "the most powerful person in the world"?

You REALLY believe he did his own bidding, was not kept in check by people behind the scene?

When he was first elected I briefly held out hope he would use the power of the office to reign in the elitist aristocratic globalists who manipulate currencies, media, and global politics against the interests of the American People.

The exact opposite occurred. Globalist elites and their banks raided the treasury for 8 years. The only people whose wealth increased were people who already had it.NOTHING improved for people like us during the obozo years. We were lucky if it didn't get worse. Millions more on food stamps and free government shit than ever before. Stagnation and malaise for the entire 8 years and NK nuked up with Iran right behind them.

If that meat puppet faggot had REAL power, or at least wanted to use it for the pursuit of a better world he is either the most incompetent dumbfuck ever elected or he deliberately set out to damage all of western civilization.

I'm willing to give him enough benefit of the doubt and assume he was just a meat puppet that got used by the billionaire globalist sociopaths that own the DNC.

Um... he's only not been the most powerful person in the world for a year.

Do you REALLY believe that vacuous asswipe was "the most powerful person in the world"?

You REALLY believe he did his own bidding, was not kept in check by people behind the scene?

When he was first elected I briefly held out hope he would use the power of the office to reign in the elitist aristocratic globalists who manipulate currencies, media, and global politics against the interests of the American People.

The exact opposite occurred. Globalist elites and their banks raided the treasury for 8 years. The only people whose wealth increased were people who already had it.NOTHING improved for people like us during the obozo years. We were lucky if it didn't get worse. Millions more on food stamps and free government shit than ever before. Stagnation and malaise for the entire 8 years and NK nuked up with Iran right behind them.

If that meat puppet faggot had REAL power, or at least wanted to use it for the pursuit of a better world he is either the most incompetent dumbfuck ever elected or he deliberately set out to damage all of western civilization.

I'm willing to give him enough benefit of the doubt and assume he was just a meat puppet that got used by the billionaire globalist sociopaths that own the DNC.

You know what I mean. We always refer to the POTUS as "the most powerful man in the world". The only power most world leaders have is their pen.

Forum List

Back