Obama Goes on Attack, But Arguments Fall Flat Against Trump Successes

Obama is gearing up the Democratic base
The way to do it is.......If you hate Trump....VOTE

2018 is critical not just to retake Congress but to retake the State Houses before the 2020 census

Then......Gerrymander
Reagan left no doubt about Carter's failure just as Trump is leaving none about Obama's. Carter in 1976 was the last time I voted for a Democrat.

MAGA

Odd conclusion

It was Obama who was given a shit economy

ME! ME! LOOK AT ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! TRUMP'S A RACIST AND A NAZI! BENGHAZI IS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY NOTHING HAPPENED!

It sure has been a nice 2 years not having to listen to this snake oil salesman.

Benghazi happened.....Terrorists attacked our Embassy

The Conspiracy is the belief that HIllary could have saved them and did nothing

Well Hitlery's State Department could have taken then all out of the area. Just like the Brits and Red Cross did. Lord knows they had plenty of warning.

That would have saved them and there would have been no attack.
Monday Morning Quartebacking

And Republicans should not have slashed funding for embassy security

So what trade war caused this flat market a few years back? Lol. Short sighted moron.

489C80E8-5F05-47BA-A7BE-60FB3566B441.png

2018 is critical not just to retake Congress but to retake the State Houses before the 2020 census

Then......Gerrymander
Reagan left no doubt about Carter's failure just as Trump is leaving none about Obama's. Carter in 1976 was the last time I voted for a Democrat.

MAGA

Odd conclusion

Where they get this crap is entirely beyond comprehension

JOBS

3.9.18.png

DJIA

dow-obama-trump.png

The DJ is up 40% since Trump was elected. Most people would call that...well you aren’t most people. You would have to look at your own portfolio to find flat as a pancake wouldn’t you?
What you would call it is “damn I missed out because I was a tool”.
Wait...let me guess...you found some super duper tax free bonds that paid you 42% interest AND rose in price during interest rate increases. Right?

Then......Gerrymander

MAGA

Odd conclusion

JOBS

3.9.18.png

DJIA

dow-obama-trump.png

Wait a second. So the first months of Obama’s presidency were a falling market. Did you scream “pancake”?

There's no conspiracy that both Obama and Hillary had the means necessary to assist the American personnel in Benghazi. Communications by Ambassador Stevens to the State Dept. prior to attack proved that both Obama and the State Dept., were well aware of the forth coming dangers and attack and did nothing to stop or make preparations to protect those in Benghazi. Congressional investigations and testimony under oath proved that.

The DJ is up 40% since Trump was elected. Most people would call that...well you aren’t most people. You would have to look at your own portfolio to find flat as a pancake wouldn’t you?
Wait...let me guess...you found some super duper tax free bonds that paid you 42% interest AND rose in price during interest rate increases. Right?

40%? Cool Dummy - Let us know when the Mango Menace hits 148%!!

Once the stock market stabilized, it went on to experience the second-longest bull market in U.S. history, a trend that continues today. The Dow closed at about 7,949 on Inauguration Day in 2009, and about 19,732 on Obama’s last full day in office. This represents a 148 percent increase over eight years.

Then......Gerrymander

MAGA

Odd conclusion

JOBS

3.9.18.png

DJIA

dow-obama-trump.png

Wait a second. So the first months of Obama’s presidency were a falling market. Did you scream “pancake”?
What point are you trying to make?

You HAVE to be kidding me.
As if it wouldn't have taken 1/16 of his total time in office to digest the shit sandwich served up hot from Georgie Porgie?
Just DAYUM DOTARD - You on fire today! :rolleyes-41:

There's no conspiracy that both Obama and Hillary had the means necessary to assist the American personnel in Benghazi. Communications by Ambassador Stevens to the State Dept. prior to attack proved that both Obama and the State Dept., were well aware of the forth coming dangers and attack and did nothing to stop or make preparations to protect those in Benghazi. Congressional investigations and testimony under oath proved that.
Investigated to death by Republicans

Found to be baseless

Investigated to death by Republicans

Found to be baseless

EIGHT of them to be exact, not counting a few minor ones.

Next to last led by REPUBLICANS:
Republicans release Benghazi report with no new evidence against Hillary Clinton

And of course the two year Clusterfuck to end ALL Clusterfucks:

gowdy.jpg

Then......Gerrymander

MAGA

Odd conclusion

We get your desperation in trying to salvage Obama's legacy, but that bird flew when the fat lady lost.

It's over.

Once the stock market stabilized, it went on to experience the second-longest bull market in U.S. history, a trend that continues today. The Dow closed at about 7,949 on Inauguration Day in 2009, and about 19,732 on Obama’s last full day in office. This represents a 148 percent increase over eight years.

Your shrieking gets shriller. Sure I’ll let you know...in eight years. You forget you aren’t arguing with a liberal don’t you?
First you treat the stock market like your EBT card and whine it is flat over a 7 month period.
Then I point out a two year flat period from 2014 to 2016.
And so you then screech and ask for eight years results to be compared to two years? Suddenly the two year periods don’t matter.
A 40% return in less than two years is what....160% annualized over eight years? I think the Kenyan is already beat isn’t he?

In a rising interest rate environment
With no QE
While reducing the Fed balance sheet
Without cash for clunkers
Or huge handouts to banks

Or, mr short timer, we could compare Trumps first two years to the Kenyans first two years. Trump wins again doesn’t he?

So what’s next? A huge meltdown with shouts of “but look at the Swedish frac?” Or some other nonsense? Anything to avoid having to answer for your own nonsense.

I’m addition to being America’s first black president I think he will also claim the title America’s last black president.

Don't bet on that DOTARD

Yeah that would be like moving out of the stock market because of a “trump crash” wouldn’t it?

The market would have continued on the Obama run were it not for Donald's stupid behavior, international FUBARs and trade war.

Trump's trade fights have cost the stock market trillions and raised volatility
Worst case Trump-China trade war could sink stock market 20%: Professor Jeremy Siegel
Has the stock market already peaked?

Now go look at DJIA numbers
It was 26,616 on January 26th when the stupid trade war began ... It's 25,857 now
Most would call that FLAT AS A PANCAKE

Gee, evidently someone misses those sub 2% GDP times (2016), when being on welfare was the only way to get a raise.

Then......Gerrymander

MAGA

Odd conclusion

We get your desperation in trying to salvage Obama's legacy, but that bird flew when the fat lady lost.

It's over.

He makes it too easy to have fun with him. That type of leftist forgets he had a pretended principle and gets caught up in moving the goalposts.
In two posts he forgot he was calling a 7 month flat market the end of the world and moved to ranting that it is eight year periods that matter.

Your shrieking gets shriller. Sure I’ll let you know...in eight years. You forget you aren’t arguing with a liberal don’t you?
First you treat the stock market like your EBT card and whine it is flat over a 7 month period.
Then I point out a two year flat period from 2014 to 2016.
And so you then screech and ask for eight years results to be compared to two years? Suddenly the two year periods don’t matter.
A 40% return in less than two years is what....160% annualized over eight years? I think the Kenyan is already beat isn’t he?

In a rising interest rate environment
With no QE
While reducing the Fed balance sheet
Without cash for clunkers
Or huge handouts to banks

Or, mr short timer, we could compare Trumps first two years to the Kenyans first two years. Trump wins again doesn’t he?

So what’s next? A huge meltdown with shouts of “but look at the Swedish frac?” Or some other nonsense? Anything to avoid having to answer for your own nonsense.
She's arguing with this:
facebook.png

Obama has such a petulant, childish, frantic insecurity about Trump, I think his if-if-if-if-if-if-if moment proved it. You can see the alarm and fluster in his face, voice and body language when it comes to Trump. A beta male bewildered by an alpha male.

Obama has such a petulant, childish, frantic insecurity about Trump, I think his if-if-if-if-if-if-if moment proved it. You can see the alarm and fluster in his face, voice and body language when it comes to Trump. A beta male bewildered by an alpha male.
Alpha males like Michelle make Obama nervous.

Forum List

Back