Obama goes Nixonian

President Obama, unlike Romney, voluntarily discloses the names and contribution amounts of all his top volunteer fundraisers — “bundlers” — not just those who are registered lobbyists, as required by law. Obama also refuses donations from registered lobbyists or PACs.

Oh, and you are not only wrong about Obama, you are also wrong about Romney. Federal law requires the disclosure of the names of bundlers.

From that article:

Describing the givers as all having "less-than-reputable records," the post went on to make the extraordinary accusations that "quite a few" have also been "on the wrong side of the law" and profiting at "the expense of so many Americans."

Here is the list discussed in that article.

What a great benchmark. Lists of donors, calling their shadiness into question. I can't wait to see Obama measure himself against the same standards.

Yeahhhhh...

They aren't the worst HUGE money semi-criminals looking for favors- they give in total secrecy to Citizen United Superpacs- thanks to the worst, most partisan Supremes ever...Pub Dupes!

The bully scumbag Murdoch owns the WSJ, for total ignorami...

Last edited:
They aren't the worst HUGE money semi-criminals looking for favors- they give in total secrecy to Citizen United Superpacs- thanks to the worst, most partisan spremes ever...Pub Dupes

You appear to be under the mistaken belief that the names of donors to SuperPACs like Citizens United don't have to be disclosed.

I know you are just parroting what you heard your puppeteers on MSNBC say, but you should know they are lying.

The Citizens United decision merely lifted the restrictions on the amount of money a corporation or union could contribute to a SuperPAC. It did not remove the disclosure requirements.

Mm-kay?

Last edited:
They aren't the worst HUGE money semi-criminals looking for favors- they give in total secrecy to Citizen United Superpacs- thanks to the worst, most partisan spremes ever...Pub Dupes

You appear to be under the mistaken belief that the names of donors to SuperPACs like Citizens United don't have to be disclosed.

More like PUI.

More like PUI.

Liberals always seem to forget that Citizens United applies to unions as much as it does to individuals and eeevul corporashuns.

I know you are just parroting what you heard your puppeteers on MSNBC say, but you should know they are lying.

The Citizens United decision merely lifted the restrictions on the amount of money a corporation or union could contribute to a SuperPAC. It did not remove the disclosure requirements.

Mm-kay?

Absolutely not, corporate tool. Link?

I just read this article aloud to a room full of friend and co-workers. Every one of them, Democrats included, were shocked at the gall. "Bullshit", "Unbelievable", "criminal" were some of the words spoken in response.

My god Mr Obama, are you really that desperate?

You know, as a Libertarian, I had never considered donating to the Romney campaign. Until now. Hell, it was going to take all the nose holding I could muster just to vote for Romney over the Libertarian candidate. Now, not only am I definitely going to vote for Romney, our President has convinced me to send financial support to his opponent. Well done Barack.

I hope this shit comes back to bite our central planner in chief right in the ass.

ROTLMAO. Wow I bet if you exposed them to the actual web site their fucking heads would explode huh.......or not.

Nothing being invited to a Fauxrageous party.

Are you by chance intoxicated right now? You're not making sense. Is there a point somewhere in there? I can't find it.

Instead of reading an article to your co-workers, give them the link to the actual web site and let them see what all the hubub is about.

When Nixon did that kind of thing the press went into overdrive over abuse of power. Now they yawn.

Obama is the most mendacious and power-hungry president since Nixon.

Obama Campaign Flags ‘Less-Than-Reputable’ Romney Donors - ABC News

I have to agree in both the press giving Obama a bye and that Obama is worse than Nixon, and never thought there could be another president as bad as Nixon.

[Obama is worse. The dirtiest campaigner ever living up to his advance billing. Just remember after November 6th Mr Armendariz will have whatever latitude he needs to crucify whomever he wants whenever and however he pleases. Seriously, its time to donate. Obama simply has to go!]

"Unreal: Obama Singles Out Private Citizens By Name For Donating To Romney, Accuses Them Of “Betting Against America”…

This should send a chill down everyone’s spine. Imagine having the most powerful man on Earth singling you out by name then slandering you for donating to his opponent’s campaign?"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Unreal: Obama Singles Out Private Citizens By Name For Donating To Romney, Accuses Them Of “Betting Against America”…

President Obama, unlike Romney, voluntarily discloses the names and contribution amounts of all his top volunteer fundraisers — “bundlers” — not just those who are registered lobbyists, as required by law. Obama also refuses donations from registered lobbyists or PACs.

Oh, and you are not only wrong about Obama, you are also wrong about Romney. Federal law requires the disclosure of the names of bundlers.

I can accept being wrong. Thanks. However it was a quote from the ABC article posted by Rabbi. I should have noted that it was from the link. My bad.

Still it is fauxrageous to equate that website to Nixon's crimes.

But that seems to be their plan. Foster fake outrage and hope they fool enough people.

What's the false outrage concerning the leader of the free world attacking private citizens for their political beliefs? The left is usually pissing their pants over an OWS protester being talked to by the police.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back