Obama gets first pitch to home plate

- baseball fans to the big "O". Heh heh.

Gateway Pundit: OBAMA BOOED IN ST. LOUIS!... And Throws a Sissy Pitch (Video)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
OBAMA BOOED IN ST. LOUIS!... And Throws a Sissy Pitch (Video)
Barack Obama Booed at the All-Star Game in St. Louis On Tuesday!

And, he threw a sissy pitch:

It's going to be a rough 4 years. He's only been in office 5 months and he's already getting booed.
...And protested.

More.... Now compare that pitch to this one.

UPDATE: Joe Buck in the announcer's box at the game: "There won't be any bailout for the National League."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's going to be a rough 4 years. He's only been in office 5 months and he's already getting booed.
...And protested.

UPDATE: Joe Buck in the announcer's box at the game: "There won't be any bailout for the National League."

Good Lord... Sarah should've Challenged him to Game of One-on-One in Barry's Native Sport...

I have to Question ANY Athletic Ability with the Messiah if he's Throwing that much like Bitch...

"Bitch Pitch"... That is what I will call him. :clap2:

:)

peace...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

...And protested.

LOL ............ haha ........... oh come on now, he had nice form and looked good doing it!

This is Obama, so the end result doesn't matter!

[youtube]evb489N11Q4[/youtube]
Bush's pitch was well over the strike; the announcer called it a"strike" meaning it was within the strike zone. ....

As for Obama, he clearly "skipped" it::
"It's hard to tell who got a bigger kick out of it: Obama, Pujols or the 46,000 fans who packed Busch Stadium. Wearing the jacket of his beloved Chicago White Sox, the president used a big windup but almost bounced the pitch in front of his catcher.

The video clearly shows a bounce about a foot or two in front of the plate.
Explaining his wardrobe, the president said, "Everybody knows I'm a White Sox fan, and my wife thinks I look cute in this jacket."

So the president comes wearing a Chicago White Sox jacket!
That was a smoke screen; any BOOs can be discounted as being aimed at his jacket instead of the president himself. And some people who were in the statium said the boos where equal to the hurahs. His jacket was aimed more to cover that up than any claim to loyalty to the White Sox.

Last edited:
I don't get why these men cannot throw a baseball, both Obama and Bush are in good shape and obviously are athletic but they both throw like a nine year old.

...and they both throw like girls

fixed.

BO should learn to throw like a REAL man, John Kerry!

Attachments

• $kerry pass.jpg
    $kerry pass.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 85
[youtube]evb489N11Q4[/youtube]
Bush's pitch was well over the strike; the announcer called it a"strike" meaning it was within the strike zone. ....

As for Obama, he clearly "skipped" it::
"It's hard to tell who got a bigger kick out of it: Obama, Pujols or the 46,000 fans who packed Busch Stadium. Wearing the jacket of his beloved Chicago White Sox, the president used a big windup but almost bounced the pitch in front of his catcher.

The video clearly shows a bounce about a foot or two in front of the plate.
Explaining his wardrobe, the president said, "Everybody knows I'm a White Sox fan, and my wife thinks I look cute in this jacket."

So the president comes wearing a Chicago White Sox jacket!
That was a smoke screen; any BOOs can be discounted as being aimed at his jacket instead of the president himself. And some people who were in the statium said the boos where equal to the hurahs. His jacket was aimed more to cover that up than any claim to loyalty to the White Sox.

Bush's throw was for the 3rd game of the World Series in New York a few weeks after September Eleventh. He was intelligent enough to wear a NYFD jacket instead of a silly high school rivalry bullshit jacket, you're right, it was worn to give an excuse for the boos.
Bush's pitch was performed under a great deal more pressure, it was a real game, a World Series game, not a joke vanity game. He also showed a great deal of courage going out there, completely exposed, right after 911......... just like the walk down the ramp he and Laura took to Ground Zero to place the wreath and greet the surviving family members.

As for Hillary, with the practice she's had throwing things at Bill, she could probably get a lamp over the plate with ease........ that is if Bill was there to throw it at. Michelle would probably require a black baseball before she would even consider bringing her enormous ass onto the pitcher's mound.

I don't get why these men cannot throw a baseball, both Obama and Bush are in good shape and obviously are athletic but they both throw like a nine year old.

Actually Bush threw quite well, as seen here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=631knZM9Uiw]YouTube - President Bush 1st Pitch after 9 11[/ame]

And when thrown at, Bush had very quick, cat-like reflexes, as seen here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Z_Kskl_U]YouTube - Raw Video: Iraqi Journalist Throws Shoe at Bush[/ame]

And here is his dad throwing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo]YouTube - Bad Sushi[/ame]

...and they both throw like girls

fixed.

I know many girls that could out throw them, that phrase doesn't work anymore when you have women pitchers striking out major league players.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back