Obama Gets Another al Qaeda!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Al-Qaida's Yemen media chief dies in US drone attack

Egyptian-born Ibrahim al-Bana and six others killed in second airstrike to target group in as many weeks

A US air strike has killed the media chief for al-Qaida's Yemeni branch along with six other militants, the Ministry of Defence said on Saturday, in the second high-profile American missile attack in as many weeks to target the terror group in the country.

A ministry statement said Egyptian-born Ibrahim al-Bana and six other militants were killed in the south-eastern province of Shabwa on Friday night. Security officials said an American drone carried out the airstrike, which was one of five overnight strikes that targeted suspected al-Qaida positions in Shabwa and the neighbouring province of Abyan in Yemen's largely lawless south.

Friday's missile attack came two weeks after a US drone strike killed prominent American-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a gifted Muslim preacher and savvy internet operator who became a powerful al-Qaida tool for recruiting in the West. Also killed was Samir Khan, a Pakistani-American who was a propagandist for Yemen's al-Qaida branch: al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula.

This, folks, is what a strong, confident, competent Commander in Chief looks like!

Thank you, President Obama!

:clap2: Let's just make sure we are not violating any Treaties or Laws here. :clap2:

That said, If it is a clean hit, Congratulations.

I'd like to congratulate the military, and those unsung heroes that track these terrorists and do the hard job, every day, every night so that some fucking fools can congratulate a President.

The President of the United States is Commander in Chief of the military.

Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

It is so unfortunate that so many conservatives are ignorant of the Constitution of the United States. But then again, it is a document authored by Liberals and detested by many Conservatives. Like George W. Bush, who called it a "damned piece of paper".

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

It is so unfortunate that so many conservatives are ignorant of the Constitution of the United States. But then again, it is a document authored by Liberals and detested by many Conservatives. Like George W. Bush, who called it a "damned piece of paper".

Link?

Link?

Let me google that for you

Personally, I find it unsurprising that, even with something like our military and their heroic action... you insist on trivializing it for your pathetic partisan point scoring. You are a disgusting individual. And.... you are a liar.... and, I suspect, a drunk.

Link?

Let me google that for you

You made the claim, back it up. Usually, only Progressives talk about the Constitution that way. You made me curious. :D

God it sucks being a terrorist these days

No matter where you are......we are going to find you

I think much of the intelligence recovered in the bin laden raid is coming into play. One by one we are picking these guys off.

Personally, I find it unsurprising that, even with something like our military and their heroic action... you insist on trivializing it for your pathetic partisan point scoring. You are a disgusting individual. And.... you are a liar.... and, I suspect, a drunk.

Agreed. Though it does seem that Obama has found a way to prop up his numbers in the Polls. I just hope he doesn't start targeting Right Leaning USMB Members with Drone Surveillance and Attacks. :eek: :D By now, I'm guessing He can. :lol:

God it sucks being a terrorist these days

No matter where you are......we are going to find you

I think much of the intelligence recovered in the bin laden raid is coming into play. One by one we are picking these guys off.

Or traced back further to Water-boarding. :eusa_whistle: :)

Drunk? Liar? Whatever.

I would never be on the side advocating for Nazis.

Like you. (Tricky) Nazi Bitch.

Drunk? Liar? Whatever.

She defended Roll Playing, Costume, rather in the same way your Avatar brings to mind Were-Wolves. Roll Play. Or by your standards, are we to surmise that you actually are an advocate for Werewolves devouring the flesh of the unsuspecting, in GreenPoint during the Full Moon?

Drunk? Liar? Whatever.

She defended Roll Playing, Costume, rather in the same way your Avatar brings to mind Were-Wolves. Roll Play. Or by your standards, are we to surmise that you actually are an advocate for Werewolves devouring the flesh of the unsuspecting, in GreenPoint during the Full Moon?

Yep.

Where do you live again? I'm hungry.

Drunk? Liar? Whatever.

Yep.

Probably the Only place in Queens where Were Wolves are not safe. :lol:

Partisan bullshit, from either side, is petty and childish. It all boils down to planning, coordination and execution. That's done down in the trenches not inside the White House, not inside either congressional chamber, not even inside the Pentagon. It's at the stubby pencil level using the principles of Mission, Equipment, Troops, Terrain and Time Available that gets things like this done. (Jesus, I'm surprised that I can even recall that; can't remember where the hell I put my wallet last night, but I can still remember METT-T!)

I expect politicians to prance around and take credit when things go well. And I expect simple-minded amateurs who have never stepped on an actual battlefield nor ever heard shots fired in anger with real bullets headed in their direction to understand what goes into these things.

So jack off to your hearts' content if your only view of this is political.

Partisan bullshit, from either side, is petty and childish. It all boils down to planning, coordination and execution. That's done down in the trenches not inside the White House, not inside either congressional chamber, not even inside the Pentagon. It's at the stubby pencil level using the principles of Mission, Equipment, Troops, Terrain and Time Available that gets things like this done. (Jesus, I'm surprised that I can even recall that; can't remember where the hell I put my wallet last night, but I can still remember METT-T!)

I expect politicians to prance around and take credit when things go well. And I expect simple-minded amateurs who have never stepped on an actual battlefield nor ever heard shots fired in anger with real bullets headed in their direction to understand what goes into these things.

So jack off to your hearts' content if your only view of this is political.

Except for one thing....policy

The policy of attacking terrorists wherever they are is Obamas. Whether it is in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Yemen....we go in and get them. Obama stepped up the drone attacks once he became President and it is paying dividends

Our President deserves credit for that

Last edited:

Yep.

Probably the Only place in Queens where Were Wolves are not safe. :lol:

Wolves are never "safe". Neither are the big cats. Shame either way.

Forum List

Back