Obama Gets Another al Qaeda!

The President of the United States is Commander in Chief of the military.

It is so unfortunate that so many conservatives are ignorant of the Constitution of the United States. But then again, it is a document authored by Liberals and detested by many Conservatives. Like George W. Bush, who called it a "damned piece of paper".

Personally, I find it unsurprising that, even with something like our military and their heroic action... you insist on trivializing it for your pathetic partisan point scoring. You are a disgusting individual. And.... you are a liar.... and, I suspect, a drunk.

Drunk? Liar? Whatever.

I would never be on the side advocating for Nazis.

Like you. (Tricky) Nazi Bitch.
Hey, she has to admire somebody. Certainly not Republicans.

Partisan bullshit, from either side, is petty and childish. It all boils down to planning, coordination and execution. That's done down in the trenches not inside the White House, not inside either congressional chamber, not even inside the Pentagon. It's at the stubby pencil level using the principles of Mission, Equipment, Troops, Terrain and Time Available that gets things like this done. (Jesus, I'm surprised that I can even recall that; can't remember where the hell I put my wallet last night, but I can still remember METT-T!)

I expect politicians to prance around and take credit when things go well. And I expect simple-minded amateurs who have never stepped on an actual battlefield nor ever heard shots fired in anger with real bullets headed in their direction to understand what goes into these things.

So jack off to your hearts' content if your only view of this is political.

Except for one thing....policy

The policy of attacking terrorists wherever they are is Obamas. Whether it is in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Yemen....we go in and get them. Obama stepped up the drone attacks once he became President and it is paying dividends

Our President deserves credit for that

Any President who didn't have such a policy would not deserve to be President. Contrary to popular myth, President Clinton had pretty aggressive anti-terrorist policies...within the context of terrorism at that time...the bad guys upped the ante, and we followed suit.

Still, the political cheerleading reveals a lot of ignorance at this point. Obama did not create anti-terrorism policy. He's following a policy that has existed, arguably, back to JFK's time although JFK was more focused on unconventional warfare. Still, he laid the foundation for today's special ops forces in terms of tactics, techniques and procedures.

Clean up the keyboard when you're done.

Partisan bullshit, from either side, is petty and childish. It all boils down to planning, coordination and execution. That's done down in the trenches not inside the White House, not inside either congressional chamber, not even inside the Pentagon. It's at the stubby pencil level using the principles of Mission, Equipment, Troops, Terrain and Time Available that gets things like this done. (Jesus, I'm surprised that I can even recall that; can't remember where the hell I put my wallet last night, but I can still remember METT-T!)

I expect politicians to prance around and take credit when things go well. And I expect simple-minded amateurs who have never stepped on an actual battlefield nor ever heard shots fired in anger with real bullets headed in their direction to understand what goes into these things.

The policy of attacking terrorists wherever they are is Obamas. Whether it is in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Yemen....we go in and get them. Obama stepped up the drone attacks once he became President and it is paying dividends

Any President who didn't have such a policy would not deserve to be President. Contrary to popular myth, President Clinton had pretty aggressive anti-terrorist policies...within the context of terrorism at that time...the bad guys upped the ante, and we followed suit.

Still, the political cheerleading reveals a lot of ignorance at this point. Obama did not create anti-terrorism policy. He's following a policy that has existed, arguably, back to JFK's time although JFK was more focused on unconventional warfare. Still, he laid the foundation for today's special ops forces in terms of tactics, techniques and procedures.

That is odd..

It seems the right attacks him every time he attacks sovereign territory. Bush had the same tools available to him but was preoccupied in Iraq. Fact is, Obama is excelling at his role as Commander in Chief and has Al Qaida on the ropes. They no longer have a safe haven as silent death strikes from above

Looks like the good guys are winning

Thank you! Let me add that killing our terrorist enemies is not a partisan matter. I would expect anyone who calls himself/herself an American to be happy when our armed forces and/or intelligence agencies succeed in doing that. I would likewise expect ANY President to allow those personnel to carry out their mission without undue hinderance, as that is the sworn duty of a Commander-in-Chief; there are NO "brownie points" for simply doing your job, no matter which political party you belong to!

I do not suppose it has occurred to any of you permanent civilians here that our personnel just might have gotten better at doing this through experience over time, which DOES tend to happen with relatively new technologies and techniques. It is just possible that said experience has resulted in some subtle "enhancements", technical and operational; if so, it is probable that these would not be "advertised".

That is odd..

It seems the right attacks him every time he attacks sovereign territory. Bush had the same tools available to him but was preoccupied in Iraq. Fact is, Obama is excelling at his role as Commander in Chief and has Al Qaida on the ropes. They no longer have a safe haven as silent death strikes from above

I think the term is Unprecedented use of Force. Obama is acting in a way not done before be it Drones or boots on the ground. Are you sure this is where we want to go? I'm just asking. Your side has such a hard time even with Water Boarding. That is something that the few subjected to it survive, and we were the better off for it. I'm just asking here, are we in Violation of International Law and Signed Treaties or not?

If we are not, Great. What is the Parameter a Target has to fit in, before action is taken? Let me know when it is down to Unpaid Parking Tickets and Over Due Library Books, as a courtesy, okay? Appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

That is odd..

I think the term is Unprecedented use of Force. Obama is acting in a way not done before be it Drones or boots on the ground. Are you sure this is where we want to go? I'm just asking. Your side has such a hard time even with Water Boarding. That is something that the few subjected to it survive, ans we were the better off for it. I'm just asking here, are we in Violation of International Law and Signed Treaties or not?

If we are not, Great. What is the Parameter a Target has to fit in, before action is taken? Let me know when it is down to Unpaid Parking Tickets and Over Due Library Books, as a courtesy, okay? Appreciate it. :)

Rightwing talking point, and pure conjecture.

That is odd..

I think the term is Unprecedented use of Force. Obama is acting in a way not done before be it Drones or boots on the ground. Are you sure this is where we want to go? I'm just asking. Your side has such a hard time even with Water Boarding. That is something that the few subjected to it survive, ans we were the better off for it. I'm just asking here, are we in Violation of International Law and Signed Treaties or not?

Rightwing talking point, and pure conjecture.

Because You say so??? Horse Shit. The rest you don't want to touch, huh? Why is that? Show where the Constitutional Authority comes from. Where does the Sanction come from? Show me the Process...... I can't hear you!!! ..... Echo......Echo......

Funny, Republicans hand Obama a failing economy, a decaying infrastructure and a ten trillion dollar debt. After a couple of years of blocking everything he tries, they say, "See? He owned it and he's a failure".

Except for the the successes they couldn't stop, like taking out Bin Laden and other al Qaeda. That they say belongs to Bush.

:clap2: Let's just make sure we are not violating any Treaties or Laws here. :clap2:

That said, If it is a clean hit, Congratulations.

Let's just make sure we are not violating any Treaties or Laws here.

Thats how wars start.

I hear you. This is also where we separate the Boy's from the Men. Can We do what we need to do without compromising Principle? Are we justified here, or just trying to take the easy way out? Doesn't it generally serve us better by capturing this Class of Criminal or Combatant, than just targeting them?

Funny, Republicans hand Obama a failing economy, a decaying infrastructure and a ten trillion dollar debt. After a couple of years of blocking everything he tries, they say, "See? He owned it and he's a failure".

Except for the the successes they couldn't stop, like taking out Bin Laden and other al Qaeda. That they say belongs to Bush.

Yeah, I am so sorry that the Second Attempt of the Russian Revolution was put on hold. My heart bleeds for you RD. This must be a really hard time for you. I do get it though, Even though Obama has accelerated, multiplied the descent of Constitutional Government and the Free Market, it wasn't fast enough for you. Damn all that Private Property and Free Will standing in front of your Grand Illusion, Comrade RD. :D Feel better now? Good. :):):)

Last edited:

Yeah, I am so sorry that the Second Attempt of the Russian Revolution was put on hold. My heart bleeds for you RD. This must be a really hard time for you. I do get it though, Even though Obama has accelerated, multiplied the decent of Constitutional Government and the Free Market, it wasn't fast enough for you. Damn all that Private Property and Free Will standing in front of your Grand Illusion, Comrade RD. :D Feel better now? Good. :):):)

I'm guessing you mean:

Descent - the act, process, or fact of moving from a higher to a lower position.

Obama taught Constitutional Law at the University Level for 10 years. I suspect he knows more about the constitution than any Republican alive.

You know that moving the country's wealth to the top 1% is finite. At some point, the country simply can't sustain that transfer. We are getting close to that point. When the wealthy can buy up all the Republican politicians and the conservative Democrats and change the law to make any scam "legal", it destroys the very fabric of the country. Evidence is Wall Street causing the "Great Recession", being bailed out and no one going to jail. Do you seriously think that this much damage to the country could be done by "accident"? I don't believe even you could be that stupid. But I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. Whatever you write next will tell us where you stand.

:clap2: Let's just make sure we are not violating any Treaties or Laws here. :clap2:

That said, If it is a clean hit, Congratulations.

Let's just make sure we are not violating any Treaties or Laws here.

Thats how wars start.

I hear you. This is also where we separate the Boy's from the Men. Can We do what we need to do without compromising Principle? Are we justified here, or just trying to take the easy way out? Doesn't it generally serve us better by capturing this Class of Criminal or Combatant, than just targeting them?

I actually believe since libya he wants to start a another war with the muslims

A republican president and a democratic controlled congress makes for a disater wouldn't you agree? Looks like obama would have learned by now since he was also part of that congress when the economy crashed.

A republican president and a democratic controlled congress makes for a disater wouldn't you agree? Looks like obama would have learned by now since he was also part of that congress when the economy crashed.

Democrats never really "controlled" Congress they way you are suggesting. Republicans held BOTH houses and the Presidency for six straight years. THEN Bush played Democrats using the "patriot" card over and over again. Remember, "You are with us or with the terrorists"? Doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. Republicans use patriotism to push a terrible agenda over and over again. These are NOT good people.

Democrats never really "controlled" Congress they way you are suggesting. Republicans held BOTH houses and the Presidency for six straight years. THEN Bush played Democrats using the "patriot" card over and over again. Remember, "You are with us or with the terrorists"? Doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. Republicans use patriotism to push a terrible agenda over and over again. These are NOT good people.

Why do you post before you do research? You know this can verified. It's so fucking easy to see that you are either stupid or a liar.
From 2001 until 2003

Senate
Democrats 50
Republicans 50

House
Democrats 212
Republicans 221

From 2003 until 2005
Senate
Democrats 48
Republicans 51
Independent 1

House
Democrats 205
Republicans 229
Other 1

From 2005 until 2007
Senate
Democrat 44
Republican 55
Independent 1

House
Democrats 202
Republicans 231
Other 1
vacant 1

2007 until 2009
Senate
Democrats 49
Republicans 49
Indenpdent 2

House
Democrat 233
Republican 198
Vacant 4

2009 until 2011
Senate
Democrats 57
Republicans 41
Independent 2

House
Democrats 256
Republican 178
Composition of Congress, by Political Party, 1855

It seems the democrats held more of a control on the congress than the republicans ever could dream too do. From 2001 until 2003 there is no way 50 50 is total conntol.

Either you are too stupid to look it up or just a liar.

Last edited:

Yeah, I am so sorry that the Second Attempt of the Russian Revolution was put on hold. My heart bleeds for you RD. This must be a really hard time for you. I do get it though, Even though Obama has accelerated, multiplied the decent of Constitutional Government and the Free Market, it wasn't fast enough for you. Damn all that Private Property and Free Will standing in front of your Grand Illusion, Comrade RD. :D Feel better now? Good. :):):)

I'm guessing you mean:

Descent - the act, process, or fact of moving from a higher to a lower position.

Obama taught Constitutional Law at the University Level for 10 years. I suspect he knows more about the constitution than any Republican alive.

You know that moving the country's wealth to the top 1% is finite. At some point, the country simply can't sustain that transfer. We are getting close to that point. When the wealthy can buy up all the Republican politicians and the conservative Democrats and change the law to make any scam "legal", it destroys the very fabric of the country. Evidence is Wall Street causing the "Great Recession", being bailed out and no one going to jail. Do you seriously think that this much damage to the country could be done by "accident"? I don't believe even you could be that stupid. But I could be wrong. I've been wrong before. Whatever you write next will tell us where you stand.

Thanks so much for the spelling help. You are too kind. :)

What he is an authority on is his own perspective, which is contrary to original intent. Good try though.

We do not attain a Just Society by declaring war on Justice, or bending the Rules, or plain out ignoring it. Words are cheap, when the actions flat out contradict them. Your charge has nothing to do with principle, just trying to get hold of the reins, so you can Reign. :lol:

You seek to transfer the Power of the 1% in Economics or Riches to the 1% with the force of Law on their side, so they can Govern and Rule more seamlessly. Your solution has no relationship with Justice, it is merely a transfer of power, because those that run Government are no longer satisfied with their cut from Big Business. Who created these Conglomerates by design? Progressive Government encouraged this. It's your deal, you look at your hand, now you want to change the rules. It's only natural? Wrong. Though it is predictable.

Why do you post before you do research? You know this can verified. It's so fucking easy to see that you are either stupid or a liar.
From 2001 until 2003

Senate
Democrats 50
Republicans 50

House
Democrats 212
Republicans 221

From 2003 until 2005
Senate
Democrats 48
Republicans 51
Independent 1

House
Democrats 205
Republicans 229
Other 1

From 2005 until 2007
Senate
Democrat 44
Republican 55
Independent 1

House
Democrats 202
Republicans 231
Other 1
vacant 1

2007 until 2009
Senate
Democrats 49
Republicans 49
Indenpdent 2

House
Democrat 233
Republican 198
Vacant 4

2009 until 2011
Senate
Democrats 57
Republicans 41
Independent 2

House
Democrats 256
Republican 178
Composition of Congress, by Political Party, 1855

It seems the democrats held more of a control on the congress than the republicans ever could dream too do. From 2001 until 2003 there is no way 50 50 is total conntol.

Either you are too stupid to look it up or just a liar.

He is disingenuous, which is often encouraged, the End Justifies the Means. Light the fires and move on to the next. When in doubt, divert argument.

Forum List

Back