Obama Forced To Visit New Orleans Because Romney Is Already There To Help

Jodie Chiarello

That's the name of the flood victim in your "made up" story. Oops.
Aside from some other comments on her own personal situation, and the flooding in the city itself, the report offered no other statements from Ms. Chiarello in regards to Mitt Romney. Every major liberal website has run with the piece, stating essentially that a victim of the flooding had approached Romney, and he coldly responded "go home and call 211". By the time the hacks over at Think Progress had gotten to this story, they had shortened the headline to "ROMNEY TO HOMELESS HURRICANE VICTIM: ‘GO HOME’"

But the quote has been taken grossly out of context, and the media reports have selectively edited some significantly positive comments from the very same woman.

ABC reported that Chiarello had told Romney that, "I lost everything". This time however, the account is vastly more detailed and Romney's response is far more helpful than the liberal media would like you to believe.

“He said that he was going to do the best that he could for us.” Chiarello, a Republican who declined to say who she was voting for, said she was pleased Romney visited to be “supportive.”

“He’s good, he’ll do the best for us, he has our best interests at heart,” she said of the candidate, adding that he was different than she’d expected.

“I thought he’d be more like a politician, but it was more understanding and caring,” she said. “He was caring.”

Romney told the women that FEMA could point them in the direction of shelters.

Not exactly a bad guy, eh? What's worse, the original reporting of these quotes from Chiarello by the Huffington Post casts some doubt over their accuracy.​

Who points them in the direction of shelters? Who?

And who runs FEMA?

Again....what had Romney done to help besides lipservice?

Derision of lip service duly noted...

:thup:

Suck on it. :clap2:

There it is.

images

:D

The only time Mitt would visit a place like New Orleans is if he potentially has something to gain from it.

Play for that money boys! Play for that mother fucking money!

Once again the pot calling the kettle black.

I can't get over the constant projection from the left.

I also can't get over the irony that is on full display during the Democrat convention.

The DNC is being held next to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.....:muahaha:

When the gavel comes down the debt is going to kick over into more than $16 trillion:oops:

Obama is holding his final rally in BANK OF AMERICA FIELD:lmao:

Obama talks about being for the little guy but his convention will have almost as many Hollywood millionaire assholes present as the Oscars:popcorn:

Even though the debt's exploding Obama wants to repeat that mess in 2008 of spending twice as much by holding the DNC in more than one arena. So Obama thinks he can fill a football stadium of 70,000, but he has to go around bars in NC and give away free seats to do it. Guess Obama and the Democrats just never learn.​

Watching the DNC the viewer will be able to taste the irony and feel the hypocrisy.

obama-zombies-chaaaaange.jpg

Last edited:
The 211 story was just a lie the MSM made up so you Obamazombies would have something to lap up like the brain-dead dogs that you are.

It's a fabrication.

Jodie Chiarello

Aside from some other comments on her own personal situation, and the flooding in the city itself, the report offered no other statements from Ms. Chiarello in regards to Mitt Romney. Every major liberal website has run with the piece, stating essentially that a victim of the flooding had approached Romney, and he coldly responded "go home and call 211". By the time the hacks over at Think Progress had gotten to this story, they had shortened the headline to "ROMNEY TO HOMELESS HURRICANE VICTIM: ‘GO HOME’"

But the quote has been taken grossly out of context, and the media reports have selectively edited some significantly positive comments from the very same woman.

ABC reported that Chiarello had told Romney that, "I lost everything". This time however, the account is vastly more detailed and Romney's response is far more helpful than the liberal media would like you to believe.

“He said that he was going to do the best that he could for us.” Chiarello, a Republican who declined to say who she was voting for, said she was pleased Romney visited to be “supportive.”

“He’s good, he’ll do the best for us, he has our best interests at heart,” she said of the candidate, adding that he was different than she’d expected.

“I thought he’d be more like a politician, but it was more understanding and caring,” she said. “He was caring.”

Not exactly a bad guy, eh? What's worse, the original reporting of these quotes from Chiarello by the Huffington Post casts some doubt over their accuracy.​

I never saw a report that said he "coldly responded". Could you provide a link. We don't want people thinking you made that up, slandered liberals and are a lying sack of shit. So please, before anyone makes that suggestion, please provide a link.

Jodie Chiarello

I never saw a report that said he "coldly responded". Could you provide a link. We don't want people thinking you made that up, slandered liberals and are a lying sack of shit. So please, before anyone makes that suggestion, please provide a link.

I provided a link

Go back and get the link from the post right above the one you quoted retard.

Last edited:
I suspect we won't see any of the resident 'nuts display the courage to step up and honestly answer that question.

You are a typical hypocrite Demoncat....

It took Romney going there to get Obama off his ass to do the same.

Obama couldnt lead a turd down a toilet :eusa_hand:

Nice try though.

You're sucking your own dick/twat. I don't care what your gender is. Obama had his trip planned before Romney decided to go.

according to the Obama camp, that is not the case... dumb ass.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/244386-obama-just-on-the-news-in-laplace-la-speaking-to-storm-victims.html#post5924834

Last edited:
Again....what had Romney done to help besides lipservice?

Romney Visits Storm Ravaged Area, Meets with Officials in Louisiana - ABC News
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, asked earlier what a private citizen like Romney can accomplish on a visit like the one he made today, said that “it’s always important to draw attention to the fact that individuals and families and business owners are profoundly affected by storms like Isaac, and that’s an important thing to do.”

Forum List

Back