How The Media Covered Two Romney Falsehoods

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Two recent falsehoods from the Mitt Romney campaign have received media attention: the false claim that President Obama removed the work requirement from welfare, and the false claim that the health care reform bill "cuts" $716 billion from Medicare. While many mainstream media outlets debunked the false claims in much of their coverage, several -- particularly Fox News and The Wall Street Journal -- repeatedly failed to debunk the falsehoods.

Romney Makes Welfare, Medicare Claims That Fact-Checkers Rate As False

REPORT: How The Media Covered Two Romney Falsehoods | Research | Media Matters for America

:cuckoo:

fox-saved-my-life.jpg

Two recent falsehoods from the Mitt Romney campaign have received media attention: the false claim that President Obama removed the work requirement from welfare, and the false claim that the health care reform bill "cuts" $716 billion from Medicare. While many mainstream media outlets debunked the false claims in much of their coverage, several -- particularly Fox News and The Wall Street Journal -- repeatedly failed to debunk the falsehoods.

Romney Makes Welfare, Medicare Claims That Fact-Checkers Rate As False

REPORT: How The Media Covered Two Romney Falsehoods | Research | Media Matters for America

:cuckoo:
You have not proved those two FACTS are false, you can't. Media matters, really? What a joke of a post.

Way to hijack the fat bitch's thread, liver lips..... :clap2:

OMG!! Another suck up!!! How many of you spineless jelly fish are there, anyway??

I only see one spineless liberal douchebag here that sucks up to Obama with every breathe she breathe's, when she's not inhaling chili dogs that is....:thup:

Again?? You are so pathetic that you really deserve this award. Congratulations!!!

$imagesCA0140C4.jpg

OMG!! Another suck up!!! How many of you spineless jelly fish are there, anyway??

I only see one spineless liberal douchebag here that sucks up to Obama with every breathe she breathe's, when she's not inhaling chili dogs that is....:thup:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd rep this, but I am laughing to hard and I am out.

Funny !

Yes, you are out alright. I certainly hope you don't want to be a writer. I would rep you but I'm laughing TOO hard. Idiot.

Last edited:
The damned right-wing media covering for Romney again...everyone knows the media loves Romney.

New Topics

Forum List

Back