Obama Forced To Visit New Orleans Because Romney Is Already There To Help

Weren't other states affected by the storm? Oh wait, the others don't vote Democrat, so they aren't worthy of Obama's help.

Romney delayed going to NO until the convention was over;

yucking it up with his racist pals was job one last week.

While Obama fund raised...

:eusa_clap:

The president is in charge of the federal agencies whose jobs include dealing with a situation like this.

Were they properly utilized? Did they do their jobs? Yes or no?

I suspect we won't see any of the resident 'nuts display the courage to step up and honestly answer that question.

Weren't other states affected by the storm? Oh wait, the others don't vote Democrat, so they aren't worthy of Obama's help.

So, you are saying that other states affected by the storm are getting no federal aid? That only states in play in November are getting aid? That's a pretty serious charge right there. Prepared to prove it?

Actually, you're a liar. Obama's trip was planned as soon as it became clear that Louisiana would be hit. Romney did it on the cuff, after the convention, while Obama was with our troops, celebrating an end to the Iraq war. Funny that Romney didn't even mention our troops once during his speech.

So aside from telling people to dial 211 for government relief, what help did Romney give?

Celebrating an end to the Iraq war? LOL. Good one.

Obama had fished around for an excuse for a photo op with the soldiers to try to steal thunder from the RNC convention. "Two year anniversary" is about as lame an excuse as one could get but it was all his peeps could come up with.

He hadn't anticipated that nature would help out with a hurricane, or there would have been no "two year anniversary" celebration. Just the trip down to see the carnage.

While Obama fund raised...

:eusa_clap:

The president is in charge of the federal agencies whose jobs include dealing with a situation like this.

I suspect we won't see any of the resident 'nuts display the courage to step up and honestly answer that question.

You are a typical hypocrite Demoncat....

It took Romney going there to get Obama off his ass to do the same.

Obama couldnt lead a turd down a toilet :eusa_hand:

Nice try though.

Kissing babies and helping those in need to curry favor is at best whorish, at worst...whorish. Did anybody actually help people? I think there are people helping others. People who are not the president and do not aspire to be president. If either one shows up and actually helps people then good on him.

Help is the word.

:thup:

Nice try though.

You're sucking your own dick/twat. I don't care what your gender is. Obama had his trip planned before Romney decided to go.

Nice try though.

You're sucking your own dick/twat. I don't care what your gender is. Obama had his trip planned before Romney decided to go.

How do you know this? Wishful thinking is not factually correct.

Nice try though.

Plans can be cancelled during emergencies.

BTW, numb-nuts......if his plans were so important why cancel them now?????

Answer: Romney took Obama to school. That's why.

Last edited:

Nice try though.

That's a very entertaining meltdown, but that aside,

you really didn't address the issue. Which of President Obama's federal agencies haven't done their job down there??

Can you answer that, please?

So,

what help did Romney give?

He told people whose houses are underwater to go home and call 211.

Romney tells homeless flood victim to 'Go home and call 211' - Examiner.com

At least he was better than Bush who followed the Republican's preferred Policy of "let them die".

Keep repeating that lie.

I think Mitt is gonna be suing the shit out of these lying news outlets.

It's called slander with malice to do harm. I'm sure Mitt can prove damages.

So,

what help did Romney give?

He told people whose houses are underwater to go home and call 211.

Romney tells homeless flood victim to 'Go home and call 211' - Examiner.com

At least he was better than Bush who followed the Republican's preferred Policy of "let them die".

Liar. Why do you hate yourself, Dean? Because you hate liberals?

What lie????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zXZ-R0mcN0]Desperation at the Convention Center - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back