Obama Forced To Visit New Orleans Because Romney Is Already There To Help

So,

what help did Romney give?

He told people whose houses are underwater to go home and call 211.

Romney tells homeless flood victim to 'Go home and call 211' - Examiner.com

At least he was better than Bush who followed the Republican's preferred Policy of "let them die".

Keep repeating that lie.

I think Mitt is gonna be suing the shit out of these lying news outlets.

It's called slander with malice to do harm. I'm sure Mitt can prove damages.

Your thread is based on a lie.

At least he was better than Bush who followed the Republican's preferred Policy of "let them die".

Liar. Why do you hate yourself, Dean? Because you hate liberals?

What lie????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zXZ-R0mcN0]Desperation at the Convention Center - YouTube[/ame]

The 211 story was just a lie the MSM made up so you Obamazombies would have something to lap up like the brain-dead dogs that you are.

It's a fabrication.

So,

what help did Romney give?

Keep repeating that lie.

I think Mitt is gonna be suing the shit out of these lying news outlets.

It's called slander with malice to do harm. I'm sure Mitt can prove damages.
You think so, huh? Good. Let's check back with you occasionally to see how Mitt's lawsuit is going.

What lie????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zXZ-R0mcN0]Desperation at the Convention Center - YouTube[/ame]

The 211 story was just a lie the MSM made up so you Obamazombies would have something to lap up like the brain-dead dogs that you are.

It's a fabrication.

You were there? And if you were...were you helping out? Or just laughing and pointing?

It's a fabrication.

You were there? And if you were...were you helping out? Or just laughing and pointing?

Sorry, bitch. I posted the original story earlier today. The woman he was talking to actually thought Mitt was a very caring and considerate person. The MSM just edited the story and made it look like Mitt was telling her to go fuck herself.

Hard to believe he would tell anyone to go call 211 unless you're a mind numb liberal. You fuckwads will believe anything.

Gallup: Obama job approval sinks to pathetic 43%

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Stick a fork in him.

Here we go again....I love these polls being put up by you guys....the last 6 months has gone something like this:

"Obama's job approval at 36%!...he's done!"

next month:

"Obama's job approval drops to 38%! ... He's done!"

next month:

"Obama's job approval at all time low of 40%! ... He's done!"

next month:

"Obama's job approval has never been lower! 41%!...He's toast!"

and now:

43%....Golly gee...that's quite a DROP! :lol::lol::lol:

It's a fabrication.

Sorry, bitch. I posted the original story earlier today. The woman he was talking to actually thought Mitt was a very caring and considerate person. The MSM just edited the story and made it look like Mitt was telling her to go fuck herself.

Hard to believe he would tell anyone to go call 211 unless you're a mind numb liberal. You fuckwads will believe anything.

A very caring and considerate person.....funny! Were there cameras to catch that caring and consideration? What did he DO to be so caring and considerate....besides lip-service.....what did he DO to help?

What lie????

It's a fabrication.

Jodie Chiarello

That's the name of the flood victim in your "made up" story. Oops.

A very caring and considerate person.....funny! Were there cameras to catch that caring and consideration? What did he DO to be so caring and considerate....besides lip-service.....what did he DO to help?

Your hatred and bigotry is getting the best of you.

Her's a link to the real story, but I know you won't read it so I'll quote it for you, not that a fucken piece of shit hack like you wants to know the truth anyway.

Aside from some other comments on her own personal situation, and the flooding in the city itself, the report offered no other statements from Ms. Chiarello in regards to Mitt Romney. Every major liberal website has run with the piece, stating essentially that a victim of the flooding had approached Romney, and he coldly responded "go home and call 211". By the time the hacks over at Think Progress had gotten to this story, they had shortened the headline to "ROMNEY TO HOMELESS HURRICANE VICTIM: ‘GO HOME’"

But the quote has been taken grossly out of context, and the media reports have selectively edited some significantly positive comments from the very same woman.

ABC reported that Chiarello had told Romney that, "I lost everything". This time however, the account is vastly more detailed and Romney's response is far more helpful than the liberal media would like you to believe.

“He said that he was going to do the best that he could for us.” Chiarello, a Republican who declined to say who she was voting for, said she was pleased Romney visited to be “supportive.”

“He’s good, he’ll do the best for us, he has our best interests at heart,” she said of the candidate, adding that he was different than she’d expected.

“I thought he’d be more like a politician, but it was more understanding and caring,” she said. “He was caring.”

Romney told the women that FEMA could point them in the direction of shelters.

Not exactly a bad guy, eh? What's worse, the original reporting of these quotes from Chiarello by the Huffington Post casts some doubt over their accuracy.​

A Mitt Romney most of America doesn't know - latimes.com

It's a fabrication.

Jodie Chiarello

Aside from some other comments on her own personal situation, and the flooding in the city itself, the report offered no other statements from Ms. Chiarello in regards to Mitt Romney. Every major liberal website has run with the piece, stating essentially that a victim of the flooding had approached Romney, and he coldly responded "go home and call 211". By the time the hacks over at Think Progress had gotten to this story, they had shortened the headline to "ROMNEY TO HOMELESS HURRICANE VICTIM: ‘GO HOME’"

But the quote has been taken grossly out of context, and the media reports have selectively edited some significantly positive comments from the very same woman.

ABC reported that Chiarello had told Romney that, "I lost everything". This time however, the account is vastly more detailed and Romney's response is far more helpful than the liberal media would like you to believe.

“He said that he was going to do the best that he could for us.” Chiarello, a Republican who declined to say who she was voting for, said she was pleased Romney visited to be “supportive.”

“He’s good, he’ll do the best for us, he has our best interests at heart,” she said of the candidate, adding that he was different than she’d expected.

“I thought he’d be more like a politician, but it was more understanding and caring,” she said. “He was caring.”

Not exactly a bad guy, eh? What's worse, the original reporting of these quotes from Chiarello by the Huffington Post casts some doubt over their accuracy.​

It's a fabrication.

Jodie Chiarello

Who points them in the direction of shelters? Who?

And who runs FEMA?

Again....what had Romney done to help besides lipservice?

Jodie Chiarello

And who runs FEMA?

Well, we don't know because the MSM won't report it.

romney-louisiana.jpg

But then again whatever Mitt did isn't something he wants to brag about, not like Obama who can't seem to do anything unless he gets full credit for it. Like the fact that he's releasing his recipe for brewing beer in the middle of a disaster. http://www.menrec.com/2012/09/guy-with-laser-like-focus-on-economy.html

Capture.PNG
http://m.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/09/01/ale-chief-white-house-beer-recipe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dygQrX8FI3Q

Last edited:

And who runs FEMA?

Well, we don't know because the MSM won't report it.

romney-louisiana.jpg

But then again whatever Mitt did isn't something he wants to brag about, not like Obama who can't seem to do anything unless he gets full credit for it. Like the fact that he's releasing his recipe for brewing beer in the middle of a disaster.

What did Romney do to help? Again.

The only time Mitt would visit a place like New Orleans is if he potentially has something to gain from it.

Play for that money boys! Play for that mother fucking money!

Mitt Romney seems to care more than the Dear Leader does. I know that really bothers the programmed Obamabots, but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back