Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
For everyone except Republicans it's true. The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists will never be able to get over their innate racism. It pretty much defines who they are. They'll just have to get old and die, then race relations will improve.

Thanks for proving you're a race baiting douche bag.

Every time he says something the leftist media gives him so much attention like he find a cure for cancer, but in reality, he's so dumb that I don't think he knows what he said.

Shit is gone down hill. I remember when Predator 2 came it out it starred Danny Glover as the lead, shit was cash, no one even thought "oh they put a black guy".

Now every fucking thing is about race and you cant say anything without some snowflake being offended.

You know who thinks race relations have not improved ??? Racists .

Not racists--realists.

If anybody can look back at the past 8 years and say race relations improved, they must have been in a coma the entire time.

Multiple black protests, two riots, multiple shootings and murders of white police officers, and of course Black Lies Matter was formed.

Yeah, race relations have never been better.

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.
Wrong.
The goal of the creators of the Blacklivesmatter movement was to turn what was supposed to be the first post-racial presidency into a grievance presidency.
They didn't have the level of racism they needed in this country to work with they had hoped for, because the rest of the country has moved on, so they created it.

Really ? Cause none of that is in their website.
Explain why they would want to admit to that

Look mudpuppy, the fact that you don't admit your own shit doesn't necessarily mean no one does.

Every time he says something the leftist media gives him so much attention like he find a cure for cancer, but in reality, he's so dumb that I don't think he knows what he said.

Shit is gone down hill. I remember when Predator 2 came it out it starred Danny Glover as the lead, shit was cash, no one even thought "oh they put a black guy".

Now every fucking thing is about race and you cant say anything without some snowflake being offended.

So you're offended.

Not racists--realists.

If anybody can look back at the past 8 years and say race relations improved, they must have been in a coma the entire time.

Multiple black protests, two riots, multiple shootings and murders of white police officers, and of course Black Lies Matter was formed.

You're correct, over the past 8 years the needle has not appreciably moved on america's 500 year old issue.

So you're offended.
By your stupidity, certainly.

So you're offended.
By your stupidity, certainly.

Well you're always offended about something, least I can do is give someone else a break.

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.
Yeah, those Caucasians never accomplished anything.

Oh my, you want to have a different argument? Why I wonder.
You are an idiot; my post is a DIRECT response to YOURS!

"Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society."

Then:

"Yeah, those Caucasians never accomplished anything."

Please, do go on,

"Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society."

Then:

Please, do go on,
I should continue showing how stupid you are?

Then:

Please, do go on,

Even you can't support your shit any further.

Then:

Please, do go on,

Even you can't support your shit any further.
Moron...YOU brought up race.

Not racists--realists.

You're correct, over the past 8 years the needle has not appreciably moved on america's 500 year old issue.
Sure it has. It has gotten appreciably worse.

If anything, Obama's presidency has lured all the racists out from under their rocks. But at least we all know where people stand now.
There you go, calling the majority of Americans "racist." Do you really think that's a good way to win their votes?

Shup finger boy. If it wasn't for silly whining, you wouldn't have anything to say.
Says a snowflake. Have you complained about Russia today?

Forum List

Back