Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”

Do you believe the chutzpah of this guy?

images

Obama: 'For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better' Under My Presidency - Breitbart

Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better ... I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
Well, clearly there are far more people that cannot stand THOSE PEOPLE than 8 years ago.

So, to me that is better. At least more of a America has a clearer picture of the irreversible damage done to them.

The large majority of THOSE PEOPLE hate white people and blame them for all of their problems thanks to the half negro in the white house.

There is a far clearer line of demarcation between whites and blacks. Thanks to obama.

Please don't think that was not intentional.

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.

Yup, he most certainly underestimated the depth of the roots of white supremacy in american society.
Hmmmmm . . wrong. He vastly overestimated it, and he's been searching for it under every bed ever since he got elected. Like you, he's just another race baiting leftwing douche bag.

One reason Hillary lost is the fact that normal average Americans are tired of being called "racists," and that's what you douche bags do whenever you want to browbeat the voters into accepting your anti-American agenda.

Hmmmmm . . wrong. He vastly overestimated it, and he's been searching for it in everything that happens ever since. That's why we know that, like you, he's a race baiting douche bag.

One reason Hillary lost is because normal average Americans are tired of being called "racists," and that's what you douche bags do whenever you want to brow beat the voters into accepting your anti-American agenda.

Reality says otherwise.

If anything, Obama's presidency has lured all the racists out from under their rocks. But at least we all know where people stand now.
There you go, calling the majority of Americans "racist." Do you really think that's a good way to win their votes?

Okay, is this a black thing having this grandiose opinion of yourself in spite of overwhelming evidence you are a douchebag?

Hmmmmm . . wrong. He vastly overestimated it, and he's been searching for it in everything that happens ever since. That's why we know that, like you, he's a race baiting douche bag.

One reason Hillary lost is because normal average Americans are tired of being called "racists," and that's what you douche bags do whenever you want to brow beat the voters into accepting your anti-American agenda.

Reality says otherwise.

Reality says otherwise.

How would you recognize reality if bit you in the butt? Your posts show that you live in some sort of alternate universe that does not intercept reality

Forum List

Back