Obama: Fighting Climate Change A 'Powerful Rebuke' To Terrorism..WTF?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Dos any foreign leader take this president seriously? Obama is an embarrassment. Please G-d let us survive the next 14 months of this clown and elect a real president:eusa_pray:

why the American people has not called for the Removal of this man from the office of President is beyond me. the man is STUCK on stupid and I posted something yesterday that said he is only interested IN things HE WANTS to see happen. NOT what is going on in OUR LIVES AND COUNTRY. the man is mentally ill. dear gawd save us all

why the American people has not called for the Removal of this man from the office of President is beyond me. the man is STUCK on stupid and I posted something yesterday that said he is only interested IN things HE WANTS to see happen. NOT what is going on in OUR LIVES AND COUNTRY. the man is mentally ill. dear gawd save us all

Yep. Stay on message. Guns. Warming. Guns. Warming.

Fight terrorism by doing what I said on: Guns. Warming. Guns. Warming.

Happy Thanksgiving, now go talk to your families about guns, guns, guns while the turkey is warming, warming, warming.

Blech.

You nailed it precisely, in spite of all that has happened he refuses to budge off his stupid ass leading from behind crap and his lying has reach new heights.

the man is STUCK on stupid and I posted something yesterday that said he is only interested IN things HE WANTS to see happen. NOT what is going on in OUR LIVES AND COUNTRY. the man is mentally ill. dear gawd save us all

from an article I posted yesterday.

snippet:
By contrast, here was his same-day reaction to a mass shooting in Oregon six weeks earlier.

A VIDEO AT THE SITE

See especially the part about four minutes in. It’s clear that the prospect of imposing gun control domestically gets Obama riled up. Fighting the enemies of America overseas does not. But the first of these goals is actually prohibited to him by the Constitution — while the second is mandated for him. I don’t know if we’ve ever seen a president whose personal priorities are so out of sync with the actual demands of his office.

all of it here:
Barack Obama: Worst. President. Ever.

An+handjob+_5cf62dfd7990d0d280f4d3a4cd11363f.jpg

Obama is the greatest gun salesman, maybe now he can be the greatest solar panel salesman.
this is the same president that criticized "W" for his "go shopping" comments after 9/11.

He's delusional:cuckoo:

Dos any foreign leader take this president seriously? Obama is an embarrassment. Please G-d let us survive the next 14 months of this clown and elect a real president:eusa_pray:

Only a morons think so called Global cooling/global warming/climate change has anything to do with terrorism...

Only a morons think so called Global cooling/global warming/climate change has anything to do with terrorism...

Speak of another leftist moron..

Speak of another leftist moron..

Isn't that the old nutsack in the movie back to the future??

Remember when most if us thought Obama intelligent? He's definitely not that

Imagine what the terrorists are thinking?? Barry is going around blaming the terrorists actions on the weather...

...we have Looney Tunes for our government

Forum List

Back