Obama Extravagances And What They Mean

I've read enough cut-and-pasted-dittohead posts not to believe "the Left" has anywhere near a monopoly on being spoon fed.

But I can also tell you that most researchers are professors that demand some sort of "evidence" that anything has any scientific basis.

Of course, I suppose I should apply for a $500,000 Government Grant to study my hypothesis.:tongue:

I'm sure that this Admin would throw a half mill at you to undertake such a valuable study! In the meantime, one need only go back and look at the variety of coverage about the Obama's spending to form an opinion. All Mud has done is voice his opinion - I see no reason why anyone should need a link for that. Unless you're seriously stupid - and you certainly are not that.

I think there should be a link. Why not?? It's not as though the OP would be above lies when it comes to Obama.

Link to what? The OP is the original thought of someone with a brain. I guess that is hard to understand if you are unable to achieve actual brain function.

This speech cost millions because Obama wanted a show that would be unmatched complete with U2 theme music and 84,000 cheering fans in Mile High Stadium.

And all of it was an extra expense because it wasn't necessary. They had the thing already set up in the convention hall....but it wasn't good enough for Obama.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZCrIeRkMhA[/ame]

Last edited:
Her-Royal-Higness-sml.jpg

Michelle Obama, as we reported on July 7, is not served by twenty-two attendants who stand by to cater to her every whim.

She is served by twenty-six attendants, including a hair dresser and make-up artist.

The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant.

Little did American voters realize the call for “change” would result in the establishment of an Obama oligarchy.

First Lady Now Requires 26 Servants

http://www.weaselzippers.net/blog/2...-makeup-artists-costing-the-us-taxpayers.html

Sorry...it was $1.75 million

My mistake.:razz:

Last edited:
I'm sure that this Admin would throw a half mill at you to undertake such a valuable study! In the meantime, one need only go back and look at the variety of coverage about the Obama's spending to form an opinion. All Mud has done is voice his opinion - I see no reason why anyone should need a link for that. Unless you're seriously stupid - and you certainly are not that.

I think there should be a link. Why not?? It's not as though the OP would be above lies when it comes to Obama.

You calling me a liar......fuck you you fucken prick.

Thanks for the link mudwhistle. As I said before your claims are mere wingnut propaganda and show that yes....you are a liar. Your statement that Michelle Obama has a full time makeup and wardrobe staff that costs $1.2 million is supported in your own link by the following list of staff

$172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
$140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
$113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
$102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
$102,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$90,000 - Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
$75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
$70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
$65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
$65,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
$62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
$60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
$60,000 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
$52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
$50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
$45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
$45,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
$40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
$36,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
$36,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

I don't see a single makeup or wardrobe person on the list

So yes....mudwhistle is a liar

did those presidents tell people to tighten their belts.....

that you don't see the hypocrisy and difference between the time periods of those presidents only shows you're looking at this from a partisan position, not an honest one

according to obama, we apparently are/were in the worst economic times since the depression...but yet he spends money, according to you, just like other presidents.....so here we are in dire economic straights and you justify his spending because others, who were not presiding over dire economic straights, spend money as well....

:cuckoo:

Please don't attempt to justify your ridiculous position. Obama is no different than every other prez.

The White House is refusing to tell how much this little excursion with his wife cost the American people. Considering that last months joyride and Air Force One photo-op over the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero cost us about $250,000 (or more), we can safely assume that this trip would cost at least that. All things considered.
Obama New York City Date Night Cost $250,000? » Right Pundits

This is a classic example of how hard it is for Obama spokespersons to explain away his actions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMME3Ppvto&feature=related[/ame]

Oh, get real. Why should he have to explain anything??? Why is he being held to a different standard than any other president?? Because you hate him?? Tough. I hated George Bush and still had to deal with the fact that he was president. You'll survive.

Link to what? The OP is the original thought of someone with a brain. I guess that is hard to understand if you are unable to achieve actual brain function.

Look at the original post. That was not about original thought. He was throwing out numbers like crazy. There was no opinion involved. What you're saying doesn't make sense. Is there something wrong with YOUR brain function.

This thread is getting stupid. Not one of you has a single objecticve thought about the president. Like I said, he is not doing anything different than any other president. Did you people expect him to run this country with no money?? Or never go out for the evening?? Just because you don't like him??

Look at the original post. That was not about original thought. He was throwing out numbers like crazy. There was no opinion involved. What you're saying doesn't make sense. Is there something wrong with YOUR brain function.

This thread is getting stupid. Not one of you has a single objecticve thought about the president. Like I said, he is not doing anything different than any other president. Did you people expect him to run this country with no money?? Or never go out for the evening?? Just because you don't like him??

Previous Presidents weren't dealing with a country on the edge of bankrupcy. This is the attitude that got us in this position. The liberal reasoning of 'they did it, so we can do it'. If you remember back to the campaign - Obama said his Administration was gonna be different. In what way is spending us into oblivion different? Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Please don't attempt to justify your ridiculous position. Obama is no different than every other prez.

The White House is refusing to tell how much this little excursion with his wife cost the American people. Considering that last months joyride and Air Force One photo-op over the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero cost us about $250,000 (or more), we can safely assume that this trip would cost at least that. All things considered.
Obama New York City Date Night Cost $250,000? » Right Pundits

This is a classic example of how hard it is for Obama spokespersons to explain away his actions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMME3Ppvto&feature=related[/ame]

Oh, get real. Why should he have to explain anything??? Why is he being held to a different standard than any other president?? Because you hate him?? Tough. I hated George Bush and still had to deal with the fact that he was president. You'll survive.

The President has to answer to the people.

Once he gets to the point where he feels he doesn't have to then he becomes a king.

Besides.....he said all of this would be on CSPAN...that he would be transparent.

Were those just words?

I contend they were.

Truth is nothing Obama or Congress says means anything anymore. Our allies know it, our enemies know it, and the voters for the most part know it.

Sorry if I was throwing out numbers off the top of my head....the evidence I was correct has been posted and you're not reading it. In some cases what I said was understated.

It's not my fault you refuse to listen or admit you were wrong.

So the point you made is lost.

The only thing one can derive from this exercise in futility is you're a brainless hack unwilling to listen to the truth or read the evidence when it has been served to you on a silver-platter.

Thanks for the link mudwhistle. As I said before your claims are mere wingnut propaganda and show that yes....you are a liar. Your statement that Michelle Obama has a full time makeup and wardrobe staff that costs $1.2 million is supported in your own link by the following list of staff

$140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
$113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
$102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
$102,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
$75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
$70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
$62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
$60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
$60,000 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
$52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
$50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
$45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
$40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$36,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

And mudwhistle and CaliGurl both scoffed when I asked for links. What a couple of mindless rightwing shills.

When are you guys going to show where Michelle Obama has $1.2 million (now up to $1.7 million) worth of hairdressers and wardrobe people on her staff? :eusa_whistle:

And mudwhistle and CaliGurl both scoffed when I asked for links. What a couple of mindless rightwing shills.

When are you guys going to show where Michelle Obama has $1.2 million (now up to $1.7 million) worth of hairdressers and wardrobe people on her staff? :eusa_whistle:

I see 22 names...where's the other 4?????

Last edited:

Previous Presidents weren't dealing with a country on the edge of bankrupcy. This is the attitude that got us in this position. The liberal reasoning of 'they did it, so we can do it'. If you remember back to the campaign - Obama said his Administration was gonna be different. In what way is spending us into oblivion different? Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Edge of bankruptcy?? Are you nuts?

The US is the wealthiest nation on earth by a wide margin. We are no where close to bankruptcy. You really need to do better homework than listening to Glenn Beck

Funny how you forgot to post a link where you found that list on.

Ha ha....hilarious.

Ha ha......hilarious

I used your own link moron

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13827

Notice how your own biased link calls White House Staff positions "servants"??

Last edited:

Ha ha....hilarious.

Ha ha......hilarious

I went back and reread your post.

I still want to know about the other 4 *servants* that are missing.

Edge of bankruptcy?? Are you nuts?

The US is the wealthiest nation on earth by a wide margin. We are no where close to bankruptcy. You really need to do better homework than listening to Glenn Beck

So you're now saying Obama is a lying sack of shit????

Ha ha....hilarious.

Ha ha......hilarious

Its your biased link

Still waiting for you to show me 26 "servants" that do hair and wardrobe??

How are White House staff considered to be "servants" ???

Ha ha......hilarious

Its your biased link

Still looking.

Seems Google has almost scrubbed the story completely.

Ha ha......hilarious

Its your biased link

Still looking for other stories...that isn't the only one you know.

Found out on that site that Obama knew those *Party Crashers* about 5 years ago.

Wonder why he's trying to hide his ties to them?

“Party Crashers” had five-year relationship with Obama before state dinner

Ha ha......hilarious

Its your biased link

You know you could make this quicker if you got off your fat ass and tried looking yourself.

That is if you really want to know the truth that is.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back