Obama Extravagances And What They Mean

We are not a third world country and the first lady will live as she wishes. Her husband is the most powerful man on the planet.

I just gotta ask for a link on this one...

I think you need to wake up and pay attention more.

All of this has been in the news this year and you never heard it????

Fucken hilarious.

Obama is a poster-boy for your typical Limo Liberal.

He talks the talk but never walks the walk.

That's your link? Wake up and "pay attention".

Hey, wait a minute. Weren't you the clown complaining that a link wasn't provided of McCain denying 30 seconds on the Senate floor for a Democratic senator? Yea, I think that was you. What the hell is wrong with you?

url

I just gotta ask for a link on this one...

I think you need to wake up and pay attention more.

All of this has been in the news this year and you never heard it????

Fucken hilarious.

Obama is a poster-boy for your typical Limo Liberal.

He talks the talk but never walks the walk.

That's your link? Wake up and "pay attention".

Hey, wait a minute. Weren't you the clown complaining that a link wasn't provided of McCain denying 30 seconds on the Senate floor for a Democratic senator? Yea, I think that was you. What the hell is wrong with you?

url

No....that was somebody else..

It'll be OKAY Dude....just up the meds and things will be alright.

Pricey shoes aren't the only thing I mentioned.

But a dishonest person would claim that was the case.

Obama is CIC so the wars are his now. He just killed several Al Qaeda members in Yemen yesterday. The wars are his now. He promised to end them and they continue. So quit your whining bitch.

If you followed your own advice this thread would never have existed.

It needed to be pointed out...much as you seem to hate it.

But on the other hand....why don't you stick your thumb up your butt.

It's embarrassing as hell with all that is happening you actually find it of a certain priority to bitch about these frivolous matters. As for your suggestion about where to put my thumb, I'd offer the same advice to you if I didn't think it would make your whole body explode. How can there be thumb room when your head is there? See ya.

If you followed your own advice this thread would never have existed.

It needed to be pointed out...much as you seem to hate it.

But on the other hand....why don't you stick your thumb up your butt.

It's embarrassing as hell with all that is happening you actually find it of a certain priority to bitch about these frivolous matters. As for your suggestion about where to put my thumb, I'd offer the same advice to you if I didn't think it would make your whole body explode. How can there be thumb room when your head is there? See ya.

Frivolous to you but when you look at it Obama got into the White House saying he would change all of this and his defenders always say now he's no different from the last guy.

Well that ain't a good enough excuse. He lied to get where he is and he's lying every day about almost everything he's up to.

He tells us to learn to survive with less and he expects more then the guy before him. And it's all because he knows the effect his policies will have on the economy and the simple fact that he doesn't give a flying-fuck what happens to us. He taken care of. Even his own VP pointed it out to him during the primary debates that his policies are destructive.

I really don't feel the need to respect a fucken hypocrite like that. And anyone who thinks what he's doing is great and that all of this is OK is drinking the kool-aid.

Sorry if this bothers you but he's digging a hole for your beloved Democrats and they will pay a heavy price for it next November.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back