Obama endorses Trump!!

If he travels all the way from Kenya to Maryland just to cast a meaningless vote in a state that is no way going to elect Rump, he just may be an idiot.

It doesn't matter who his half brother would support, because in Kenya, they have limited access to media, so the only thing his half brother would hear would be the strident tones of the GOP for the past 7 years opposing Obama.

Besides...................he's not a US citizen, and therefore not allowed to vote in our elections.

Look at all these marxists sh** talking b/c they can't actually defend against this man's reasoning. S.O.P. I guess.
everyone is a Marxist because they dont agree with you?...that like lakota calling everyone who doesnt agree with him a nazi...

They're marxists cos they are. What do you think universal health care is, ding bat?
universal health care is were everyone has health care.....how is that dipshit?....

It doesn't matter who his half brother would support, because in Kenya, they have limited access to media, so the only thing his half brother would hear would be the strident tones of the GOP for the past 7 years opposing Obama.

Besides...................he's not a US citizen, and therefore not allowed to vote in our elections.

How will they know without voter ID?

Obama's brother is a Trump fan.
Would Trump want his support?
1) Malik Obama liked Khadafy ruling Libya;
2) Malik has at least 3 wives concurrently (Trump must be jealous);
3) Malik is bigoted against LGBTQ folks that Trump supports.

I don't think so!

Look at all these marxists sh** talking b/c they can't actually defend against this man's reasoning. S.O.P. I guess.
everyone is a Marxist because they dont agree with you?...that like lakota calling everyone who doesnt agree with him a nazi...

They're marxists cos they are. What do you think universal health care is, ding bat?

"Universal".

"Idiot"

universal health care is were everyone has health care.....how is that dipshit?....

You're the dipshit. You can't even ask a clear and concise question.

everyone is a Marxist because they dont agree with you?....thats not clear and concise?....should i dumb it down for you?...

everyone is a Marxist because they dont agree with you?....thats not clear and concise?....should i dumb it down for you?...

You've already been dumbing it down; but it certainly wasn't for me :lmao:

I've explained why they're marxists; and its not for the lame reason you just pulled out your ass.

"Universal".

"Idiot"

Sorry to hear you're too addled to understand the one-word answer to your question.
Well shorty, "universal" means "everybody has it". Or nearly everybody. This is where the phrase "American exceptionalism" comes in.

Hope you learned something today.

You've already been dumbing it down; but it certainly wasn't for me :lmao:

I've explained why they're marxists; and its not for the lame reason you just pulled out your ass.
i already dumbed it down?...but yet could not understand it....should i go get shootspeedos or kosh to help you understand this?....

Forum List

Back