Trump/Daughter

this is what they got?

hillary allows bill to cheat on her constantly then goes after the rape victims to keep them silent, but a father touching his daughter is bad.

yall need to take a long hard look in the mirror

upload_2016-7-24_17-4-18.png

That $135 dress, of course, is from her clothing line. Can't miss the opportunity to dupe rubes at the RNC into buying it. Available at Nordstrom's for all you rubes who want to give the billionaire Trumps more money.

Yeah having your own clothing line and billions of dollars is not "elitist." :rolleyes:

I watched her speech.

Don't remember her wearing a sandwich board advertising her clothing line

That $135 dress, of course, is from her clothing line. Can't miss the opportunity to dupe rubes at the RNC into buying it. Available at Nordstrom's for all you rubes who want to give the billionaire Trumps more money.

Yeah having your own clothing line and billions of dollars is not "elitist." :rolleyes:

I watched her speech.

Don't remember her wearing a sandwich board advertising her clothing line
That's probably the first time she's ever slummed it and worn her own product. Read the Breitbart article about her dress where they are gushing over her and her clothing line. There will definitely be a spike in sales.

Last edited:
this is what they got?

hillary allows bill to cheat on her constantly then goes after the rape victims to keep them silent, but a father touching his daughter is bad.

No one made such a comparison but your strawman. But perhaps you need to take a long look, hard or not, at this:

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg

Yeah she's fourteen years old there.

this is what they got?

No one made such a comparison but your strawman. But perhaps you need to take a long look, hard or not, at this:

So what? Wish I had a daughter who loved me as much.

this is what they got?

"So what"?

Look at what her left hand is doing.

this is what they got?

"So what"?

Holding his chin?

Makes it even more obvious the picture was posed

this is what they got?

"So what"?

Holding his chin?

Of course it was posed. How could it not be posed? It's part of a series --- they're ALL posed.
And more significantly, they're all picked out of raw material as "approved".

Here's another from the same shoot:

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

Now you could say the position of her fingers (left hand) say she's trying to pull his hand away. Speculate at will.

Incidentally ---- anyone notice what that pair of parrots next to them is doing? That's approved too.
Know what 'subliminal advertising' is?

this is what they got?

"So what"?

Holding his chin?

Of course it was posed. How could it not be posed? It's part of a series --- they're ALL posed.

Incidentally ---- anyone notice what that pair of parrots next to them is doing? That's approved too.

If Ivana and Donald were doing what he birds are doing, you fools would have a point.

"So what"?

Holding his chin?

If Ivana and Donald were doing what he birds are doing, you fools would have a point.

That's my point --- subliminally, they are.
However many photos were in the shoot, this is one that he approved, including the fucking parrot detail. And of course they're all posed so that the parrots are included in the visual. He's using his daughter to put a message out, it can't be clearer.

Forum List

Back