Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now

I refuse to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician, unless it's to tell someone else not to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician.

well so far the conservatives are showing a lot more class than the libtureds,, cause they took free license with the Palin children. and still do.

Thinking back to all the nasty comments conservatives made about Chelsea Clinton...

Hell they tried to make hey about a 9 year old amy Carter for reading a book during a state dinner.

You went after Amy , you went after Chelsea and have NO doubt the right will go after these two young kids.

they just dont have the morals to stay away

Guess you are right.... you guys on the left didnt go after Jenna and Barbara Bush :eusa_whistle:

:dig:

When they were falling-down drunk in public, giving the Secret Service the slip, and Jenna changed out of her bathing suit in public and flashed her vajayjay to a camera, yeah, we criticized that.

I'm pretty sure nobody attacked Willow until her homophobic slurs on FB went public.

No one attacked Trig either, I dont even know which one is willow and how old she is.

I dont remember anyone "ATTACKING" her
I see you have selective memory aye?

What was said about Willow?

Trigg was NOT attacked you idiot.

blog rumors said he was Bristols baby.

How is that Attacking the boy ?

Oh its not your just a fucking liar

I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

Bristol was not a young teen. And Obama himself said the Palin children should be off-limits.

Obama to Media, Politicos on Palin Pregnancy Story: ‘Back Off!’ - ABC News

At a brief press availability in Monroe, Mich., ABC News asked Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., if he had any response to Gov. Sarah Palin’s statement that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant.

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits," Obama said, "and people’s children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn’t be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

"And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories," he said. "You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and, you know, teenage children, that shouldn’t be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that’s off limits."

As the liberal attacks increased on Trig, Willow and Bristol,as the campaign went on, he sure didn't step up and put more effort into telling them to stop did he?

Well, you know. He had his hands full fighting off all the right-wingers painting him as a foreign-born Muslim terrorist supporter.

You know why the rumors started?

Because Bristol was pregnant and people thought it was post baby fat.

And why on earth would i attack little children because of their fathers poor leadership and decision making skills?

Obama is going to lose this election because of his record. Not because fools tried to distract this campaign by attacking his daughters. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering this.

You went after Amy , you went after Chelsea and have NO doubt the right will go after these two young kids.

they just dont have the morals to stay away

Guess you are right.... you guys on the left didnt go after Jenna and Barbara Bush :eusa_whistle:

When they were falling-down drunk in public, giving the Secret Service the slip, and Jenna changed out of her bathing suit in public and flashed her vajayjay to a camera, yeah, we criticized that.

...and now we have a First Lady sportin' leather pants that make her look like an expensive hooker.

My! Times have changed since Laura Bush was the First Lady!

Yea so I'm thinking, we certainly aren't worried about Obama's daughters. Conservatives usually have a deeper respect for children and all they represent.

I'm with 4321 ^^up there, Obama's going to throw this election all by himself.........he can't run on his record. When was the last time he campaigned on his signature legislation, Obamacare??

I personally doubt he said one thing to his daughter's about the subject of gay marriage. He lied. Again.

...and now we have a First Lady sportin' leather pants that make her look like an expensive hooker.

My! Times have changed since Laura Bush was the First Lady!

So you equate leather clothing with hooking?

I like Laura Bush and don't hold it against her that she married that boob. But her style was nothing to write home about.

they ONLY reason Palins girl was talk about was because she got pregnant.

She got pregnant while having a MOM who was pro abstinenace ONLY teaching.

It proved the program was a failure.

Now if one of Obamas girls gets pregnant than you can talk about that ok.

The fact that McCain had her and Levy on a podium, in front of media, congratulating them for doing the right thing and planning to get married, sort of set the tone for that. The fact that Palin bragged about teaching her kids abstinence only didn't hurt.

But if the right wants to feel entitled to attack the Obama children, let them. What are they going to say? Malia colored outside of the lines in her coloring book?

OE: This post neg repped by WillowTree.

ah, so those fact made it ok for you pigs to go after her daughters? even her nine year old and the baby..
but I agree with the rest here, I won't lower myself to your alls level...But we see Obama has no problems USING his kids for his POLITICAL GAIN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back