Obama doing just fine by me.

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Sure I like to rip on him, and it's usually legit too, but truth be told I feel like I'm getting exactly what I expected when I voted for him last November... a whole lot of nuthin.

I fully expected him to fail to deliver on his campaign rhetoric. And he hasn't let me down.

The status quo isn't so bad IMO.

Gridlock rocks!

GObama! :thup:

Sure I like to rip on him, and it's usually legit too, but truth be told I feel like I'm getting exactly what I expected when I voted for him last November... a whole lot of nuthin.

I fully expected him to fail to deliver on his campaign rhetoric. And he hasn't let me down.

Gridlock rocks!

Ahhh...but a "whole lot of nuthin" is costing the taxpayers a whole lotta something...
Tax cuts are a sham in a recession....and so are stimuli...they are not job creators or recession quellers....they are just marketed as such....instead, both are simply a way to ease the pain of the people
But....at least tax cuts do not cost us interest and prioncipal.

I've seen a couple of these Obama is maintaining the status quo comments now and I don't get it. Closing GITMO, constitutional protections for terrorists, a projected $4.9 trillion in public debt...doesn't look like biz as usual to me.

I've seen a couple of these Obama is maintaining the status quo comments now and I don't get it. Closing GITMO, constitutional protections for terrorists, a projected $4.9 trillion in public debt...doesn't look like biz as usual to me.

Couldn't agree more. Bush's tax cuts expire this year also and if the Crap and Trade bill goes through you are going to see higher cost for everything. Same hold true for the healthcare bs bill. If this thing gets signed into law our premiium costs will be going up big time. Oh yeah OL'BO is off to a rollicking start. Wonder how year two will be. Jeeze.

Hope and Change, sure ain't working for me.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Horsefeathers! All of it.

Every example given so far is nothing more than the natural ebb and flow that occurs, within the broader status quo, when the party in control changes.

Let me know when he gets socialized healthcare passed. :thup:

Gridlock rocks!

Funny stuff! :cuckoo:

In other words, he has taken my money and my kids and grand kids money and delivered nothing he promised to but I like him! WOW!

Voting applications anyone?

Couldn't agree more. Bush's tax cuts expire this year also and if the Crap and Trade bill goes through you are going to see higher cost for everything. Same hold true for the healthcare bs bill. If this thing gets signed into law our premiium costs will be going up big time. Oh yeah OL'BO is off to a rollicking start. Wonder how year two will be. Jeeze.

Hope and Change, sure ain't working for me.

You people really expect to have 8 years of idiocy and not have it cost you an extraodrinary amount of money?!?!? you guys aint seen nothing yet, wait til you get the final bill for destroying Iraq. You think you got problems now?!?!? Just wait!!

Oh I forgot, before Obama we didn't have to pay any taxes and running the government was free. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back