Obama Does an Obama at Officers Memorial Service

"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose."

-- President George W. Bush, at yesterday's memorial for five Dallas officers.

That's class.

It's damned hard for me to find any class in a chickenhawk draft dodger who invaded a middle eastern country just because he didn't like the dictator there. Not to worry.....it only cost 4500 young American lives and 35,000 seriously wounded plus a trillion borrowed dollars.

"Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose."

That's class.

It's damned hard for me to find any class in a chickenhawk draft dodger who invaded a middle eastern country just because he didn't like the dictator there. Not to worry.....it only cost 4500 young American lives and 35,000 seriously wounded plus a trillion borrowed dollars.
Too bad you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground motherfucker.
We have the most cowardly piece of shit as president in there now and we Had slick willy a draft dodging piece of shit child rapist. You sound like a spineless hypocrite... Fuck face
Lol

President Bush didn't invade Iraq, the United States did with staunch support of Senators like Clinton and Kerry.

Second, the invasion of Iraq, while I agree it was a huge mistake, wasn't about Saddam. IMO, it was about putting a US presence in the middle of the Mid-East oil reserves. Again, with Congressional approval.

You are free to disrespect draft-dodgers. Do you have the same low regard for Bill Clinton?

That's class.

At least Bush never went to war with two nations that were not a threat to America without Congressional approval.

And Obama never strapped a jet fighter onto his back and lit the fuse....

That's class.

We have the most cowardly piece of shit as president in there now and we Had slick willy a draft dodging piece of shit child rapist. You sound like a spineless hypocrite... Fuck face
Lol

I do not converse with idiots!.......Especially Right Wing IDIOTS!!!!!!!

Obama and this Crooked Hillary bitch are the only dumbasses in America that blames the slaughter of police officers by a Black racist on a Constitutional right.

[

At least Bush never went to war with two nations that were not a threat to America without Congressional approval.

Bush never took stolen valor from our troops by claiming he was under fire when he never was. Unlike this Crooked Hillary asshole.

[

Bush never took stolen valor from our troops by claiming he was under fire when he never was. Unlike this Crooked Hillary asshole.

LOL!!!!! Are you stupid?

George W. Bush was pissed at Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate his old man in Qatar circa 1993 and put his personal vengeance above all other considerations and got 4500 young American troops killed and another 35,000 seriously wounded!! There was no need for America to invade Iraq.....not even close. A piece of Texas vengeance coupled with Bush pride cost America some of it's finest. Hell....what makes it worse is when Richard Nixon set up a volunteer military system which automatically puts poor young Americans in the military and automatically excluded the rich and connected. If anybody fails to connect the dots on that one they're not playing with a full deck!

That's class.

Lol

I do not converse with idiots!.......Especially Right Wing IDIOTS!!!!!!!
how about left wing idiots?....

[

LOL!!!!! Are you stupid?

George W. Bush was pissed at Saddam Hussein for trying to assassinate his old man in Qatar circa 1993 and put his personal vengeance above all other considerations and got 4500 young American troops killed and another 35,000 seriously wounded!! There was no need for America to invade Iraq.....not even close. A piece of Texas vengeance coupled with Bush pride cost America some of it's finest. Hell....what makes it worse is when Richard Nixon set up a volunteer military system which automatically puts poor young Americans in the military and automatically excluded the rich and connected. If anybody fails to connect the dots on that one they're not playing with a full deck!

You have a very difficult time comprehending things that are written, don't you?

Bush never claimed he was under fire when he wasn't, unlike Crooked Hillary who bragged about having to run from non existent attacks.

She was a scumbag for that stolen valor. Only an asshole would do that and only a dumb Moon Bat would vote for an asshole that did that. Don't you agree?

hqdefault.jpg

By the way since you raised the point.

It was Crooked Hillary that voted for the funding for the invasion of Iraq. The dumb bitch did it because she thought there were weapons of mass destruction and Saddam needed to be removed from power. Who in their right mind would vote for somebody that stupid? You Moon Bats in November, right?

Because you are a low information uneducated Moon Bat I will provide you with the speech by Crooked Hillary where she says she enthusiastically supports the Iraq War.

Listen and learn because i may quiz you later on.

[

LOL!!!!! Are you stupid?

a volunteer military system which automatically puts poor young Americans in the military
if its volunteer then would not those poor young Americans be there because they wanted to be there?....just asking....

Gee , you didn't like the speech . I'm shocked !!!!!

Did you have this ready to post before he even said a word ??

I thought it was good . He hit everyone and praised everyone too. But god forbid someone talk about guns when we have mass killings every month . Yeah, that ain't gonna come up.
Go shine the boy;s shoes and just keep quiet.

[

LOL!!!!! Are you stupid?

You have a very difficult time comprehending things that are written, don't you?

Bush never claimed he was under fire when he wasn't, unlike Crooked Hillary who bragged about having to run from non existent attacks.

She was a scumbag for that stolen valor. Only an asshole would do that and only a dumb Moon Bat would vote for an asshole that did that. Don't you agree?

hqdefault.jpg

By the way since you raised the point.

It was Crooked Hillary that voted for the funding for the invasion of Iraq. The dumb bitch did it because she thought there were weapons of mass destruction and Saddam needed to be removed from power. Who in their right mind would vote for somebody that stupid? You Moon Bats in November, right?

Because you are a low information uneducated Moon Bat I will provide you with the speech by Crooked Hillary where she says she enthusiastically supports the Iraq War.

Listen and learn because i may quiz you later on.

Only if you promise to get close enough for me to reach your right wing ass. I'll hit you so hard and fast you'll think I'm pattin' for you to dance.

Forum List

Back