Obama Discusses Criminal Justice Reform - USA Today Sept 2015

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

"As a society, we have to acknowledge that there is something wrong when we are locking up this many folks, with this kind of frequency, concentrated in a handful of communities in cities, and towns, and counties across this country."
—President Obama

Mr. Barack "Common Sense" Obama is not alone in ignoring the PRIMARY reason why a "handful" of American cities, towns and communities experience a higher rate of arrests. I noticed his good friend, Reverend Al Sharpton in the audience, another American who wishes to ignore our expanding *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect* that for decades has deprived countless numbers of children from experiencing and enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood with Safe Fun Neighborhood Streets to travel and play in.

Child abuse is a crime. Child Neglect is a crime. Child Maltreatment is a crime.

All or one of these offenses are crimes that many developing children's bodies and/or minds - children residing in a "handful" of American cities, towns and communities - experience before they graduate from elementary school.

During the most critical period of a human's emotional and psychological development, countless children are being subjected to these crimes against children and society by their own immature moms and/or dads who selfishly and irresponsibly begin building families before acquiring the skills, PATIENCE, and means to properly raise and nurture young developing minds.

I spent nearly twelve years providing police services to the NYC housing community and surrounding neighborhoods American rap performance artist Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter writes about attempting to destroy by selling crack cocaine to his depressed - often emotionally scarred by early childhood abuse - neighbors who often resort to violence or other crimes against people or property when acquiring funds to purchase Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter's highly addictive and life inhibiting drug.

Mr. Obama believes drug dealing is a non-violent crime, yet Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter raps/writes about using his semi-automatic "Mack_Milli" to protect his crew/gang and drug operation from rival drug gangs, while at the same time causing fear to peaceful people through intimidation and threats of violence.

I've been in the vicinity of the Marcy Houses, witnessed muzzle flashes, heard semi-auto firearms report its gunfire, investigated the property damage, and/or the human physical and emotional damage Shawn or his crew, or their often severely depressed addicted customers, caused to peaceful people on a 24/7/365 basis.

Shawn Jay Z Carter himself is a victim of child neglect, admitting he was a preteen when he shot his older substance abusing brother with a firearm for stealing from a family member.

Frankly, I am becoming weary of educated "Common Sense" people ignoring experienced, sensible leaders like Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke.

Using his ordinary "Common Sense," Sheriff Clarke goes right to the 'bottom-line' identifying who is responsible raising and nurturing depressed children, often maturing into depressed angry, frustrated, unpredictable teens and adults full of resentment for being introduced to a life of hardship and struggle by their immature caregivers, mostly single moms.

Using my ordinary "Common Sense" I ask myself, "If Baltimore Mom of The Year Toya Graham had built a smaller family she could more easily provide for, nurture and supervise, would her young teen son be in The Street attempting to cause grave harm to peaceful people attempting to protect Ms. Graham's peaceful neighbors from emotional and physical harm often caused to innocent people by depressed, angry frustrated teens and young men who are peeved for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of struggle and hardship?"

I do not mean to exclusively pick-on Ms. Graham, she is one of countless immature, IMPATIENT teenage girls who succumbed to and perpetuates the generational cycle of Child Abuse and Neglect (aka, Poverty) that deprives countless numbers of children from experiencing a safe, fairly happy American kid childhood. Just like the gunfire and muzzle flashes Shawn Carter writes/raps about, I have witnessed the sadness and despair of young children being victimized by mothers who 2015 Grammy winner Kendrick Lamar describes as "living wild."

Other frustrated Americans have taken to YouTube, creating channels, producing video recordings expressing their personal experiences and opinions for why many American teen girls and women of African descent are doing a substandard job of mothering their young children.

There are many YT channels focused on "hoodrats, rachettes, ect...too many!

I've followed YTers David Carroll, Tommy "Mr. Madness" Sotomayor and more recently RingoTVRaw. Each one of these men has their own style for expressing their thoughts and apparent frustrations about a sub-culture of severely immature, "living wild" American women of African descent.

In substance, each one of these men, two are dads with daughters, address the same issue I write about....maternal responsibility, or more accurately, maternal irresponsibility.

I'm with Sheriff Clarke, we need to re-examine society's child protection and welfare laws.

Cameras on cops...cool....it's about time.

Even cooler is cameras in the common areas of homes that develop a public track record for requiring extra supervision when raising and nurturing our nation's young.

If we do not take affirmative action to protect children, "the ghetto" will continue to thrive, fueled by poor parenting, resulting with depressed kids maturing into depressed teens and adults who often vent their angers and frustrations on their peaceful neighbors, instead of the person(s) responsible for introducing them to a life of hardship, pain and struggle.

#RestorePrideInParenting
#EndChildAbuseNeglect
#ProtectKidsFromIrresponsibleCaregivers

He can babble all he wants. the police are under the States. he has nothing to say about. thought he'd love to get control of them so he could use them against us too

We can do alot by legalizing drugs.
And the way to approach that likely solution to a major national problem is by legalizing marijuana, which candidate Obama had publicly admitted to using "frequently." Yet, as President, the posturing sonofabitch has never come close to recommending such a sensible measure even though its time has clearly come.

That fact, alone, is glaring evidence of Obama's duplicitous nature.

He can babble all he wants. the police are under the States. he has nothing to say about. thought he'd love to get control of them so he could use them against us too
He has much to say about marijuana prohibition, which is a federal issue. If the federal marijuana prohibition is lifted the majority of states will follow suit.

Too bad no one in the media has the courage to tell him the reason the prisons are disproportionately filled with Blacks is every street corner pot dealer in America is Black and they are constantly being busted (Freddie Gray was just one). And that is not a racially biased statement. It is the simple truth. Legalize marijuana and the national prison census will be substantially reduced. End the War on Drugs and the prisons will empty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back