Obama did what seven Presidents before him tried to do, and failed

Just wait a couple more months.

Ok you seem to be suggesting in a couple of months Obamacare will be popular enough for the Democrats to run on if that is the case do you think they should at that time implement the employer mandate that the administration has pushed back past the midterms?

Not my call Chief. But I hear success stories nearly every day. I know people that are able to go to a Doctor and get basic medical care for the first time in years. But I guess that is a bad thing...

total hprseshit-------NO ONE in the USA was denied medical care before ACA, NO ONE. Yes,it might be somewhat inconvenient to go to an ER when you don't have insurance-----gut guess what, asshole---------it was FREE. The people who paid for insurance were covering those who did not pay----------exactly the same as what we have under obozocare---------except, now we also have to pay for a huge govt beaurocracy. Its lunacy, everything will cost more.

people that have the new obozocare polciies are paying higher premiums, have higher deductibles, and can't go to the doctors they have used for years.

It is the worst piece of legislation in the history of this nation. and you are a fucking idiot if you can't see that.

Guess What Dipwad! Tax Payers paid for that "Free" emergency room visit. You been on Mars?

Or maybe a magic fairy paid for that visit? Please....

Guess What Dipwad! Tax Payers paid for that "Free" emergency room visit. You been on Mars?

That's what Redfish said. See? Right here:

"The people who paid for insurance were covering those who did not pay----------exactly the same as what we have under obozocare---------except, now we also have to pay for a huge govt beaurocracy."

We no more have health care for all Americans now than we did six years ago. Some people who had insurance now do not. Millions will still have to rely on the ER or nothing. And we have a new layer of bureaucracy.

Last edited:
Let's review ObamaCare.

Passed to cover 47MM.

Covered only 7-8MM (only 14 of whom actually paid) and has only about half as many customers as GEICO

Spend $1B to Develop a website that can't tell you when someone bought your product

It's so awesome Obama kept changing the law on the fly to keep all the awesomeness from hitting the American people all at once

Last edited:
Julian Castro says seven presidents before Barack Obama sought universal health care | PolitiFact

He will be remembered as the President who did what many people thought was impossible. INCREDIBLE! :eusa_clap:

Jim if this thing turns out to be a fuck story as time goes on.....will you be here saying as much?....just askin....

Harry, if the Repubs keep on throwing our money on their admittedly phony repeal votes and fighting for the damn insurance companies bottom line, will you still be kissing their butts?
i dont kiss Republican butt Luddy and i dont kiss the other guys butts either like some people do here....i asked a perfectly legit question.....i know more than one person who has not fared to well with this health thing.....so then i will ask you as well...if this thing turns out to be a fuck story will you be here saying so?......

Julian Castro says seven presidents before Barack Obama sought universal health care | PolitiFact

He will be remembered as the President who did what many people thought was impossible. INCREDIBLE! :eusa_clap:

I guess, if you don't count the 30 million the CBO says still won't be insured. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the millions upon million who lost their insurance. If Obamacare had been fully implemented on schedule, add another 90 million who would lose their insurance. That fateful day won't happen now until after the --- surprise --- next election.

Fuck you Obama and the donkey you rode in blowing!

Indeed- Very incredible the country I fought for, and the many that have died doing the same, has taken the path for which we currently navigate. The path of culture change is one laid with peril.

Obama? Really? That was the best, from any side, this great country had to offer to represent the fallen? To represent what it means to be American? Look no further than that little jewel.

Obama was the best we could muster

What Obama will be remembered for his is disdain for the Constitution as he rules and test it's limits, instead of governing from within them.

Oh how this great nation has been injured under Obama's rule.

Save the applause and second Nobel Peace Prize for Obama

It's a bit pre-mature :lol:

-Geaux

Weird- More worried about the taxes being paid by the 47% instead of the taxes not being paid by 53%

-Geaux

Just wait a couple more months.

Ok you seem to be suggesting in a couple of months Obamacare will be popular enough for the Democrats to run on if that is the case do you think they should at that time implement the employer mandate that the administration has pushed back past the midterms?

Not my call Chief. But I hear success stories nearly every day. I know people that are able to go to a Doctor and get basic medical care for the first time in years. But I guess that is a bad thing...
I don't know why people bother to discuss serious subjects with you and your liberal buddies.

I don't know why people bother to discuss serious subjects with you and your liberal buddies.

Really? That is all you got. That is pretty sad.

No, sad is you think your made up stories of many people who now have health insurance somehow will persuade anyone of anything. Sad is your lack of knowledge base and inability to argue coherently. Sad is you are a Democrat.

No, sad is you think your made up stories of many people who now have health insurance somehow will persuade anyone of anything. Sad is your lack of knowledge base and inability to argue coherently. Sad is you are a Democrat.

sad is he ignores my question.....i always thought Jim was a better Poster than that....

Forum List

Back