Obama demands transgender bathrooms at homeless shelters.!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How is this a federal issue anyway.? The tenth amendment says it isn't.

Transgender rules for homeless shelters spark firestorm

aug 16 2016 Homeless shelters have become the latest battleground in the national debate over transgender rights.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is expected in September to finalize regulations that would allow people to stay in homeless shelters based on the gender they identify with.

The proposal has set off a firestorm, pitting LGBT groups against religious organizations that operate many homeless shelters.
“Transgender women are women regardless of whether they were born male,” said David Stacy, government affairs director at the Human Rights Campaign.

“If you’re a transgender woman and you walk into a homeless shelter and they treat you like a man, it’s traumatizing,” he added. “These people are already vulnerable, they’re homeless, they don’t have a job. To face discrimination the entire time they’re there is a real problem.”

He makes sure he places them where he and his family will never go. Ever notice that?

Good idea. Can't have homeless trannies.

In this one instance, i agree with segregated bathrooms.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but think that homeless people are just glad to be able to use a bathroom. Whether you are being "treated like a man" doesn't even factor in, when this is the first shower you've got a chance to enjoy in weeks.

Obama needs to stay on the golf course. At least we don't have to hear his inane comments when he's busy celebrating a putt.

These are seriously mentally ill individuals. These aren't Damon Runyon hearts of gold temporarily on hard times.

What a disaster.

We need to just ignore Obama and his blackmail.

I am mystified----he wants to send Malia and Sasha into a
"facility" where men are standing and pishing ---in close
proximity ---into a white tub on the wall?
Well now you know how men feel!

--uhm----I know how women feel------and little girls---SHEEEESH
I bet you do.

of course-------nothing like EXPERIENCE

We need to just ignore Obama and his blackmail.

I bet you do.

Well now you'll have MORE experience won't you. Think about this moment when you are squatting over that urinal with the men pissing next to you.

I bet you do.

Well now you'll have MORE experience won't you. Think about this moment when you are squatting over that urinal with the men pissing next to you.

watta delight

I bet you do.

watta delight
If that's what you like. Personally, i'm not into it.

Forum List

Back