Obama defenders: explain how this IS NOT A LIE? "I will not raise your payroll taxes"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama MADE THIS PLEDGE..

BUT IT WAS AN OUT AND OUT LIE!! A LIE To get votes! AND YOU IDIOTS that voting for him ARE PAYING NOW!!!

"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

CBO: Obamacare Mandate Tax Overwhelmingly Hits Middle Class - Guy Benson

REALITY AND BASIS for calling Obama an out and out LIAR!!!

From the Huffington Post........
Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Raise Taxes On 77 Percent Of Americans: Tax Policy Center Analysis
While the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

The Tax Policy Center, a nonpartisan Washington research group, estimates that 77 percent of American households will face higher federal taxes in 2013 under the agreement negotiated between President Barack Obama and Senate Republicans. High-income families will feel the biggest tax increases, but many middle- and low-income families will pay higher taxes too.

Fiscal Cliff Deal Will Raise Taxes On 77 Percent Of Americans: Tax Policy Center Analysis

Now I also want Obama defenders to explain then if Obama is the Messiah, and gives money to people as these people have said:

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek
So you defenders like Thomas believe Obama is "sort of God" HOW COME WE ARE paying more payroll taxes???

Or if Obama has a stash... why is he asking us to pay for payroll taxes?

Obama has a stash of cash..
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from,
but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him. WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person...
...""I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

I mean you defenders... WHY did Hurricane Sandy occur, or payroll taxes increase... I thought Obama was "sort of a God" and he had a stash, and was going to pay our mortgages?

I don't know about all this messiah crap, that's something you guys on the right came up with but, from what I gather Obama hasn't raised payroll taxes.

The payroll tax "holiday" was implemented as a temporary measure to stimulate the economy. When it expires it expires unless Congress decides to continue it.

BUT IT WAS AN OUT AND OUT LIE!!

Is the payroll tax higher now than it was when he said that in 2008?

Well Greenbeard, Obama like a Republican lowered taxes and ran the deficit way up, now he is raising taxes... See that's how it works, if taxes are set at 1 number and it goes down then it's less, if it goes up it's more... Do you see how that works?

Only progressive Obama ass banger can call raising taxes keeping taxes the same!

If peoples taxes go up on anyone under the 1% er I mean 2% then it's because Republicans held the nation hostage!!!! If Obama raises taxes on the middle class it's intelligent and not really raising taxes!

Last edited:
If a person doesn't have a job and is living on welfare, then that individual will not see a raise in taxes.

I don't think Obama supporters really understand the guy they are supporting. I think they are still jaded over the fact that he's a mixed president and their glee overwhelms their logic.

Last edited:
I don't know about all this messiah crap, that's something you guys on the right came up with but, from what I gather Obama hasn't raised payroll taxes.

The payroll tax "holiday" was implemented as a temporary measure to stimulate the economy. When it expires it expires unless Congress decides to continue it.
Farrakhan a right winger?
[ame=http://youtu.be/srk18X804hQ]Farrakhan Heralds Obama as Messiah - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think Obama supporters really understand the guy they are supporting. I think they are still jaded over the fact that he's a mixed president and their glee overwhelms their logic.

YOU are 100% right!
And these supporters retort when FACTS indicate Obama has been because of his less then 2 years in the Senate, NO business experience and after 4 years on the job as Prez.. HE had made things worse... their retort... YOU people that criticize Obama are RACISTS!

Even though these same supporters are by definition RACISTS when it came to voting for Obama! That is they didn't care about experience, qualifications etc. no.
They didn't want people to think THEY are racist by not voting for Obama!

It started in my former inferiority driven state of Iowa where the Iowa caucuses required people to stand for who they supported.
Not wanting to show the MSM/nation Iowans were country bumpkins, unsophisticated.. they stood for Obama!

Inferiority complex driven Iowans fearful of being perceived as "racists" supported Obama 3 times!

Hey dummy CAN'T YOU READ or is your head to far up Obama's ?

READ!!

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek....on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
My god the editor of NewsWeek calling Obama a "god"!!! If hardened supposedly objective journalists feel that way....

“First of all, give an honor to our God and our lord and savior, Barack Obama. Barack Obama.”

Read more: Jamie Foxx Blasphemously Calls Obama “God and Our Lord and Savior”

AND from the mouth of Obama!!!

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Althouse: "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

And he also said ""a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...
and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
- Obama, Super Tuesday

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

DO YOU WANT MORE!!! "Messiah" Obama YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR... couldn't even ride a GIRL's bike without a helmet and YOU believe in this liar, this charlatan, this phony???

$Obamaontrike.jpg

BUT IT WAS AN OUT AND OUT LIE!!

Is the payroll tax higher now than it was when he said that in 2008?

HEY YOU are the guys that believe in "Perception is reality" when you voted for the PHONY!

I along with 77% of ALL americans found LESS money in our paychecks this month ... all because Obama LIED when he said:
"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

All the majority of Americans know AND PERCEIVE that Obama the Messiah was able as Messiah to do as he said in his own words:
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
And he also said ""a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

ARE YOU NOW a disbeliever? A heretic?

That broken promise isn't nearly as bad as his 2008 campaign promises that he would bring about a "net cut in federal spending" and that his health care plan would be "voluntary for adults" and only mandatory for children.

Last edited:
Obama defenders: explain how this IS NOT A LIE? "I will not raise your payroll taxes"

Spin it how you wish; but the payroll tax holiday was a temporary stimulus. It was designed to expire (like the Bush tax cuts, which are now the Obama tax cuts -- except that this tax cut actually expired as designed).

Are you now in favor of economic stimulus?

Last edited:
Obama did not raise payroll taxes. Stop being stupid.

You have paid less in payroll taxes in the last 2 years than you would have if nothing had been done. You will now pay what you used to pay.

That is a temporary tax cut. That is not a tax increase.

It's like your employer having to give you a temporary pay cut, for one year, because of business conditions; at the end of the year your pay goes back to where it was.

Did you get a raise at that point? When you ask for a raise the next year, can your boss with a straight face say, hey, I gave you a raise last year!

Stop being stupid, people. I know you enjoy being stupid, but give it a rest.

Keep spinning, bub. It will distract you from cognitive thought.

By this 'reasoning', Bush and the Republicans raised your taxes twice in 2001 and 2003,

when they passed legislation that would automatically raise your taxes in 2011.

Why aren't you people attacking them?

Forum List

Back