Obama decries right-wing racism in special speech for Mandela day, what about South African racism?

Thanks for not making sense or adding anything of value to the conversation.
DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg
Yes, I do say I'm white. As usual you have no point. Just your pathetic victimhood.
You GOD DAM RIGHT that I'm a victim.

Is that supposed to be some shaming tactic ?

I'm, a victim of systematic white supremacy.
I don't use tactics as you do, I don't need to.You're a victim of your own mind. Stop wallowing in self pity, blaming everyone else for your life and do something constructive for yourself and your family. Others have and are quite happy.

The regressives won’t talk about what’s going on in South Africa.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
And you say you aren't racist. You're a special kind of stupid.

If they can succeed in white genocide there, it will give them lots of hope for for Europe and America.
If Africans succeed in killing off all the whites there then bravo for them. I will observe whatever national holiday they create in honor of the event.
I didnt say I wasnt racist. I dont get baited by such stupid claims. Youre a special kind of reading comprehension challenged. Now can you tell me what was racist about my statement....thats assuming you can read it properly.

I didnt say I wasnt racist. I dont get baited by such stupid claims. Youre a special kind of reading comprehension challenged.
My reading is fine. I've seen you deny the racist thing and then you post this ignorant rant. Please keep up the stupid shit. There's nothing good on T.V. tonight and I need a laugh from the message boards favorite clown.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

By using the word victim they want you to assume the role of a helpless, hapless person that does nothing to fight against or control your own circumstances within the conditions forced upon you.

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

By using the word victim they want you to assume the role of a helpless, hapless person that does nothing to fight against or control your own circumstances within the conditions forced upon you.
He already assumed the role of victim. I had nothing to do with it.

we’ve been through darker times. We’ve been through lower valleys

DCuMO7RVoAAAMof.jpg

You have nothing to do with anything. Youre an irrelevant.white person.

No one is irrelevant. Your racism is on full display. Thank you for devaluing yourself to the rest of the crowd.

No one is irrelevant. Your racism is on full display. Thank you for devaluing yourself to the rest of the crowd.
You are irrelevant. Youre white to boot. No wonder you lack in so many areas.

You are irrelevant. Youre white to boot. No wonder you lack in so many areas.
So says the unapologetic racist. I’m done with you and your ignorant statements. Bye

"The depth of his courage and convictions, and the price he paid for them, inspired and challenged countless others to be better and to work for something bigger than themselves." —President Bill Clinton

Stfu. I'm not talking about your dumb ass.

Little boy I got kids your age. You're the dumb ass.

If you're not a dumbass then you deserve an Oscar for your portrayal of one.

Look Junior, Apartheid ended in 1991. That's 27 yeas ago. How old are you?

When white minority rule was going on in South Africa half of you was still sitting in your daddys nuts. I've whipped your ass all up and down the forums here. So you calling me a dumb ass makes me laugh. A knows what he's talking about and why he has that sentiment. You don't know shit.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

If by "whipped my ass" you mean ranted, raved, and made an ass of yourself countless times (to the point that you're actually a mini-meme on these boards, the manifestation of impotent rage, hypocrisy, and race-baiting antics) then you're undoubtedly correct, sir.

I'm actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's just trolling, rather than genuinely cheering on murder/genocide. Which would make him a whack job.

Aren't I nice?

Actually I whipped your ass by presenting facts you cannot dispute and all you could do was obfuscate, deny derail and divert from the conversation. Young boy that's all you can do. I know that's all you can do. I've had this conversation with white conservatives with much more credibility than you'll ever earn and that's all they could do. So a young boy still smelling like formula doesn't stand a chance. You only try because you know there are other dumb whites here like you who will take your side and while you will all be wrong somehow you think being wrong in numbers changes the fact you are wrong.

What facts? You just spout random gibberish and think yourself wise.

You do realize that being old doesn't make you wise, correct? Trump is old. Would you consider him to be wise?

"The depth of his courage and convictions, and the price he paid for them, inspired and challenged countless others to be better and to work for something bigger than themselves." —President Bill Clinton
Then he went out and imprisoned more Black people than any previous president. Hollow words.
They deserved it
Whites in S.Africa deserved to be killed.

Your trolling is downright uninspired, dude. Sad.

Forum List

Back