Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.

So what does his declaring June LGBT Pride Month mean?

Who does he expect to celebrate?

Nice proclamation! What exactly makes you think it has anything to do with child molestation?

We used to be proud of going to the Moon. Now we are proud of men buttfucking men and women wearing pants and standing up at the urinal.

We used to be proud of going to the Moon. Now we are proud of men buttfucking men and women wearing pants and standing up at the urinal.
Hells yeah... decades of discrimination, oppression and bigotry finally seeing some light and gaining equal rights... Women's suffrage and civil rights were huge steps for our country and the recent progress for the LBGT community deserves its recognition and praise.

Hells yeah... decades of discrimination, oppression and bigotry finally seeing some light and gaining equal rights... Women's suffrage and civil rights were huge steps for our country and the recent progress for the LBGT community deserves its recognition and praise.

Perverts deserve recognition and praise?

For what exactly?

What have they accomplished? How does being a sexual deviant promote a higher standard of living for other people?

All they've done is make themselves feel better for being perverts.

Perverts deserve recognition and praise?

For what exactly?

What have they accomplished? How does being a sexual deviant promote a higher standard of living for other people?

All they've done is make themselves feel better for being perverts.
What exactly do you mean by pervert and sexual deviant? The accomplishment is equal rights, liberty and freedom... Ya know the backbone of our country?? Do you feel the same way about Blacks and women's rights?

So what does his declaring June LGBT Pride Month mean?

Who does he expect to celebrate?

I assume they will have the Dick Daisy Chain Parade in San Francisco during this new Queer Month.

They actually have a Parade where the dude in front holds onto the dick of the next dude behind who in turn holds onto the dick of the next dude behind, and so on down the line. Long Parade. That will be in June from now on...if they still have it. There are so many homeless druggies shitting in the streets of San Francisco these days, they may have had to call it off.

Equal rights??? Affirmative action is everywhere and it's the very opposite of equal rights. In the last 50 years we've gone backwards on the issue of rights.

Equal rights??? Affirmative action is everywhere and it's the very opposite of equal rights. In the last 50 years we've gone backwards on the issue of rights.
affirmative action? Where did that come from? That's not even part of the conversation. Are you drunk?

What exactly do you mean by pervert and sexual deviant? The accomplishment is equal rights, liberty and freedom... Ya know the backbone of our country?? Do you feel the same way about Blacks and women's rights?

I'm talking about the perverts and sexual deviants who comprise less than %5 of the population collectively and who've decided to make their abnormal lifestyle the focal point of their existence.

NO ONE has denied them any rights, and they haven't shut the fuck up in 20 years. For such a freakishly small number of people to have as much attention as they do, it cannot be argued that they have no right to free speech. They have the right to arm themselves, but for some reason glom on to the party that works to erode that right.

I don't believe you know a right from something you "think" is an entitlement.

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be crude about it, but what IS there to celebrate??? That they enjoy same sex sex? Ok.
So can April be Hetero Fetish day? You know..couples that suck toes or shit on each other to get turned on? How about BDSM to get all horny before having sex? I mean..really? Who cares what two adults do in the bedroom and why would anyone want to celebrate such an intimate act much less announce to the world what their fantasies are that are played out in the bedroom????

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be crude about it, but what IS there to celebrate??? That they enjoy same sex sex? Ok.
So can April be Hetero Fetish day? You know..couples that suck toes or shit on each other to get turned on? How about BDSM to get all horny before having sex? I mean..really? Who cares what two adults do in the bedroom and why would anyone want to celebrate such an intimate act much less announce to the world what their fantasies are that are played out in the bedroom????
applausetelevisionbritney-spearsx-factor.gif

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.

Yeah, Obama is just a person who is dividing the nation, he should be out there persecuting gay people for being gay, that'll unite the nation.

What is there to celebrate?

How about that they're not being persecuted any more, they're able to enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else now, and more people are tolerant of them now.

Sounds like a lot to celebrate.

Forum List

Back