Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be crude about it, but what IS there to celebrate??? That they enjoy same sex sex? Ok.
So can April be Hetero Fetish day? You know..couples that suck toes or shit on each other to get turned on? How about BDSM to get all horny before having sex? I mean..really? Who cares what two adults do in the bedroom and why would anyone want to celebrate such an intimate act much less announce to the world what their fantasies are that are played out in the bedroom????

What is there to celebrate?

How about that they're not being persecuted any more, they're able to enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else now, and more people are tolerant of them now.

Sounds like a lot to celebrate.
Persecuted for WHAT? Doing something private in their bedroom to get their rocks off? Since when is it advertised what a couple does to get off? It's STUPID to "celebrate" a sex act that is nobodies business to begin with! But those who want to announce to the world what they do, don't want to be made fun of because the spouse/partner dresses like a maid and the other one dresses like a cop, gay OR straight, but want the whole world to KNOW what kink turns them on and think that is persecution? Then STFU about it like everyone else does and you won't be made fun of or persecuted!

This is ridiculous.

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be crude about it, but what IS there to celebrate??? That they enjoy same sex sex? Ok.
So can April be Hetero Fetish day? You know..couples that suck toes or shit on each other to get turned on? How about BDSM to get all horny before having sex? I mean..really? Who cares what two adults do in the bedroom and why would anyone want to celebrate such an intimate act much less announce to the world what their fantasies are that are played out in the bedroom????

How about that they're not being persecuted any more, they're able to enjoy the same freedoms as everyone else now, and more people are tolerant of them now.

Persecuted for WHAT? Doing something private in their bedroom to get their rocks off? Since when is it advertised what a couple does to get off? It's STUPID to "celebrate" a sex act that is nobodies business to begin with! But those who want to announce to the world what they do, don't want to be made fun of because the spouse/partner dresses like a maid and the other one dresses like a cop, gay OR straight, but want the whole world to KNOW what kink turns them on?

This is ridiculous.

Again, black people who celebrate getting freedom, don't do so just because of their black skin.

Have a little empathy, and you might understand.

Example:
HEY EVERYONE! MY HUSBAND LIKES HIS BUTTHOLE POKED WITH MY FINGER WHEN HAVING SEX AND THEN WANTS TO SMELL IT!

HEY WORLD! MY WIFE LIKE BEING FUCKED WITH A CUCUMBER THEN LICK IT WHILE I FUCK HER WITH MY DICK!

HEY UNIVERSE! MY PARTNER AND I LIKE TO TAKE A DUMP ON EACH OTHER THEN HAVE SEX USING IT AS A LUBRICANT!

YOOO HOOO PEOPLE! WE LIKE TO WEAR DIAPERS WHILE HAVING SEX!

HELLOOOOO? WE ARE MUNDANE AND LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM ON TOP. YOU KNOW. STANDARD FAST FUCKING.

Like...is that what is the norm nowadays? And if so...WHAT IS TO CELEBRATE about it??? And WHY in the world would anyone want to announce it?

Persecuted for WHAT? Doing something private in their bedroom to get their rocks off? Since when is it advertised what a couple does to get off? It's STUPID to "celebrate" a sex act that is nobodies business to begin with! But those who want to announce to the world what they do, don't want to be made fun of because the spouse/partner dresses like a maid and the other one dresses like a cop, gay OR straight, but want the whole world to KNOW what kink turns them on?

This is ridiculous.

Again, black people who celebrate getting freedom, don't do so just because of their black skin.

Empathy has nothing to do with it. It's a PRIVATE and PERSONAL thing between two people. Why the need for a damn audience????

Example:
HEY EVERYONE! MY HUSBAND LIKES HIS BUTTHOLE POKED WITH MY FINGER WHEN HAVING SEX AND THEN WANTS TO SMELL IT!

HEY WORLD! MY WIFE LIKE BEING FUCKED WITH A CUCUMBER THEN LICK IT WHILE I FUCK HER WITH MY DICK!

HEY UNIVERSE! MY PARTNER AND I LIKE TO TAKE A DUMP ON EACH OTHER THEN HAVE SEX USING IT AS A LUBRICANT!

HELLOOOOO? WE ARE MUNDANE AND LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM ON TOP. YOU KNOW. STANDARD FAST FUCKING.

Like...is that what is the norm nowadays? And if so...WHAT IS TO CELEBRATE about it??? And WHY in the world would anyone want to announce it?

How about this.

You want to choose who you have sex with, but we don't like your choice, so we're going to stop you from doing loads of things.

Oh, now we're not strong enough to limit your freedom, why are you celebrating?

This is ridiculous.

Empathy has nothing to do with it. It's a PRIVATE and PERSONAL thing between two people. Why the need for a damn audience????

If it's a "private and personal thing between two people" why did the government get involved in suppressing those doing a private and personal thing then?

9 States With Anti-Gay Laws That Aren’t That Different From Russia’s

February 2014

No-Promo-Homo-Laws.jpg

Alabama

"

(c) Course materials and instruction that relate to sexual education or sexually transmitted diseases should include all of the following elements: […]

(8) An emphasis, in a factual manner and from a public health perspective, that homosexuality is not a lifestyle acceptable to the general public and that homosexual conduct is a criminal offense under the laws of the state.
"

Arizona

"C. No district shall include in its course of study instruction which:
1. Promotes a homosexual life-style.
2. Portrays homosexuality as a positive alternative life-style.
3. Suggests that some methods of sex are safe methods of homosexual sex."

You can read the rest on the website.

Funny how states which supposedly are for people's liberty and freedom, decided to oppose people's liberty and freedom.

Celebrating winning your liberty and freedom is something really worth celebrating. Don't you celebrate 4th July? Same damn thing.

At a party:

Host: Hello and so glad you could attend! Let me introduce you to Mike and Joe. Mike likes threesomes with a dick in his mouth while being fucked in the ass. And Joe enjoy rubbing his dick on soap until it gets all foamy as foreplay.

Mike: Hello! So pleased to meet you!
Joe: Hi! I've heard so much about you!

Hostess: JANE!!! George!!! I am THRILLED you came to the party! Let me introduce you to the newest neighbors on the block! They made the most delicious green bean salad! Jane, George, this is Margie and Frank. Frank LOVES to suckle a rubber nipple from their babie's bottle while fucking his wife and Jane LOVES watching George fuck the babysitter in the recliner but only if she is wearing his favorite bunny ears he bought at the local costume shop!

Hello!
Hello!
Hi!
Hello!

Ding Ding Ding. Doorbell. More people to introduce, more pot luck to put on the table, more bedroom stuff to announce to arriving guests.

Example:

How about this.

You want to choose who you have sex with, but we don't like your choice, so we're going to stop you from doing loads of things.

Is anyone home McFly? Knock knock? I DON'T CARE WHO YOU HAVE SEX WITH OR HOW YOU DO IT! I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEEEEEEE YOU DO IT! Keep it in the fucking BEDROOM fercrissakes!

If it's a "private and personal thing between two people" why did the government get involved in suppressing those doing a private and personal thing then?
Because the government sticks its nose in things that should not be governments business, that's why.

Example:

It has nothing to do with the sex or what they do behind closed doors. Do you really not see that? Gay people have had to hide or be judged because of who they love for centuries. They haven't received the same freedoms as others to marry, to be at the hospital bedside of their partner and make decisions, the ability to adopt... They have been victims of hate crimes, work place discrimination, denied housing, and the list goes on and on...

Do you realize that to be gay is punishable by death in some other countries??

We have plenty to celebrate about how our country has progressed in areas of basic human rights. I don't understand why all you people feel the need to hate on it...

Because the government sticks its nose in things that should not be governments business, that's why.
Without the government sticking their nose in it all the things I listed above would still be a reality... Is that what you want? Feel the same for blacks and women?

Example:

How about this.

Is anyone home McFly? Knock knock? I DON'T CARE WHO YOU HAVE SEX WITH OR HOW YOU DO IT! I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEEEEEEE YOU DO IT! Keep it in the fucking BEDROOM fercrissakes!

So what? You're not making a point.

People aren't celebrating SEX, they're celebrating an end to persecution.

When Canada Day comes along, many Canadians might be fucking, but you don't instantly think about them fucking, so why do you think about gay people fucking when they celebrate their hour?

And when the government STOPS doing this to a group of people, do you not think this is something to CELEBRATE?

It has nothing to do with the sex or what they do behind closed doors. Do you really not see that? Gay people have had to hide or be judged because of who they love for centuries. They haven't received the same freedoms as others to marry, to be at the hospital bedside of their partner and make decisions, the ability to adopt... They have been victims of hate crimes, work place discrimination, denied housing, and the list goes on and on...

We have plenty to celebrate about how our country has progressed in areas of basic human rights. I don't understand why all you people feel the need to hate on it...

Queers AREN'T hiding it, or even shutting the fuck up about it. They demand we celebrate it.

Go piss and moan about it in other countries and see what happens. Celebrating deviance is not progress.

Queers AREN'T hiding it, or even shutting the fuck up about it. They demand we celebrate it.

Go piss and moan about it in other countries and see what happens. Celebrating deviance is not progress.

Nobody is demanding you celebrate anything. And since when is celebrating something a bad thing... We just celebrated Memorial Day, is that justifiably shunned by those who didn't agree with the war? We have multiple holidays and cause celebrations every month, from Christmas, to Halloween, to Breast Cancer Awareness month... We celebrate, we remember, we reflect, we acknowledge, and we raise awareness... all good things. Why you gotta hate and make it a negative thing?

Maybe even someday we will even celebrate your kind and have an inverted penis month... Will that make you happy?

The acceptance of perversion is not a progression, but a regression...

To each their own... Not sure why you care or why you insist on making the "perversion" a bad thing... The world would be a better place without that type of attitude

To each their own... Not sure why you care or why you insist on making the "perversion" a bad thing... The world would be a better place without that type of attitude

And it would be a better place without perversity...

Forum List

Back