Obama daughters listed as "senior staff" for African trip

Nah...inquisitive is more like it...

So maybe you can answer...

It was said that it really doesnt matter what the girls were referred to on the flight manifest...

Fine...that works for me....

So then tell me...if it really doesnt matter what they were called, why werent they just called exactly what they were....first family...

And until you can give me a rational answer to that question, I will continue to believe that you are the tool who doesnt care when something, as major as Solyndra, as deadly as Fast and Furioous or as minor as this, doesnt make sense.

Ravi's link explained exactly why they were listed as senior staff.

You can believe whatever you want about me or the way the Air Force lists their seating or the travel habits of the First Family but when you hop into petty ass threads like these your partisan hack slip falls down to your ankles.

At least that's my observation.

As to the travel habits of the First Family....I don't give a shit if the Obama's take their children every single place they go and I don't give a shit how they are listed on a flight. I don't give a shit that their travel costs come out of tax payers pockets. I didn't give a shit about it with the Clinton's or the Bush's and wont give a shit for future First Families.

So becuase you dont give a shit, then I am a hack for giving a shit.

So if I dont think as you, then I am a hack.

Pretty fucking arrogant of you.

No, like I said you're a hack for giving shit about something as hackoriffic as this, not for not thinking like me.

There's that hack talk sneaking out of you again.

Money wise, the Obamas are probably one of the least wealthy families ever to occupy the Whitehouse. This attempt to turn them into callous aristocracy is interesting given the Bushies weath not only dwarves theirs..but many other whitehouse families. And given both father and son occupied the whitehouse at 2 points in American history..that's the sort of thing that designates a Monarchy. The passing of power from Father to Son.

Interesting indeed.
Gee, Mr. Sallow. I wonder why everyone is saying Obama has already raised $86 million for his 2012 campaign already, and just in June and July, too. It's October now. That summer collection doesn't sound like chump change nor least wealthy anything to me. :)

President Obama raised $86 million for his 2012 Election campaign

you blind ignorant fool.

You dont even understand terms when you read them....and then you try to ridicule people with them....

You are pathetic.

You are ideal for the left...They love stupid people that are just too dumb to be inquisitive....they can say anything and you will just follow along drooling.
I doubt the left loves you as you are too stupid to ever think beyond something some idiot posts on the internet without bothering to check for truth.

I'm quite surprised that you aren't melting down over Michelle Obama being designated a stateroom.

she wasnt you fucking moron.

You are trulk too ignorant and blind to even understand what you are talking about.

Yes she was.

The manifest says:

STATEROOM
Michele Obama
Mother (it actually has her name but I forget it)

SENIOR STAFF
Daughter Obama (again real names that I don't remember)
Daughter Obama
then seven or eight more names

Therefore, Michele Obama is a stateroom, much like her daughters are senior staff.

They were listed as senior staff so the expenses would be on the taxpayer dime. Otherwise, the obama family would have to pay those expenses.

It was a clear fraud. What else is new? This is the most fraudulent president in history.

I doubt the left loves you as you are too stupid to ever think beyond something some idiot posts on the internet without bothering to check for truth.

I'm quite surprised that you aren't melting down over Michelle Obama being designated a stateroom.

You are trulk too ignorant and blind to even understand what you are talking about.

Yes she was.

The manifest says:

STATEROOM
Michele Obama

SENIOR STAFF
Daughter Obama

Therefore, Michele Obama is a stateroom, much like her daughters are senior staff.

flight manifests give a name and a seat number on commercial flights.

this sounds like the air force one equivalent.

of course, i'm a renowned leftist and obama bumkisser, so this is just my desperate attempt at spinning this in obama's favor.

please continue to be outraged at your leisure. :thup:

Yes she was.

The manifest says:

STATEROOM
Michele Obama

SENIOR STAFF
Daughter Obama

of course, i'm a renowned leftist and obama bumkisser, so this is just my desperate attempt at spinning this in obama's favor.

I think they designated Michele as a stateroom so the taxpayers would have to pay for her jewelry!!!

Money wise, the Obamas are probably one of the least wealthy families ever to occupy the Whitehouse. This attempt to turn them into callous aristocracy is interesting given the Bushies weath not only dwarves theirs..but many other whitehouse families. And given both father and son occupied the whitehouse at 2 points in American history..that's the sort of thing that designates a Monarchy. The passing of power from Father to Son.

Interesting indeed.
Gee, Mr. Sallow. I wonder why everyone is saying Obama has already raised $86 million for his 2012 campaign already, and just in June and July, too. It's October now. That summer collection doesn't sound like chump change nor least wealthy anything to me. :)

President Obama raised $86 million for his 2012 Election campaign

That's not personal wealth, Becki. That's for the campaign. And it really says something about American politics today, no?

Interesting indeed.

Was clinton a conduit?

If not, your theory goes bust.

Sunny and 80 on Sunday Sallow...beaching it?

Not sure what you mean by Clinton being a "conduit".

And hmm..last day at the beach..decisions, decisions.

Interesting indeed.

Was clinton a conduit?

If not, your theory goes bust.

Sunny and 80 on Sunday Sallow...beaching it?

Not sure what you mean by Clinton being a "conduit".

And hmm..last day at the beach..decisions, decisions.

Bush one could only pass on to Bush 2 if Clinton was a conduit.

As for Sunday.....a ride on Ocean Parkway......and hitting Robert Moses...life is good.

This is much to do about nothing.
The Obama daughters are dependents of the senior staff.
If they had not been included in the trip people would be going on about leaving them at home.
The extravagance of the family trips are another matter.

If they had not been included in the trip people would be going on about leaving them at home.

Oh hell son, the taxpayer can afford it can't we,, obie doodle pissed away 583 million taxpayer dollars for a sun roof.. paltry,, just paltry.. I tell ya..much ado about nuttin indeedy.

The girls are probably getting senior staff pay. But actually, Obama's smarter than that. It's called "college fund."

I will be glad when all the foolish people are no longer born.
No one would have said a word about leaving the children at home they have plenty of staff on hand atr the white house to watch the girls.

Or here's an idea maybe the obama's should vacation for the 10000 time at the white house.

Yes she was.

The manifest says:

STATEROOM
Michele Obama

SENIOR STAFF
Daughter Obama

I think they designated Michele as a stateroom so the taxpayers would have to pay for her jewelry!!!

don't forget the lamps

Oh hell son, the taxpayer can afford it can't we,, obie doodle pissed away 583 million taxpayer dollars for a sun roof.. paltry,, just paltry.. I tell ya..much ado about nuttin indeedy.

You missed my last sentence.

Interesting.

The Joint Strike Fighter ran into over 120 BILLION in cost overruns. That tax payer funding is not retrievable.

What's your stance on that one?

:lol:

Interesting.

The Joint Strike Fighter ran into over 120 BILLION in cost overruns. That tax payer funding is not retrievable.

Built with Union labor I bet?

Interesting.

Ridiculous of course, but you have to look at some of the reason for that cost overrun no? A particular congressman wanted to employ a bunch of his constituents so he was able to get funding for an alternative engine that the Airforce didn't want. Yep, you read that correct. The Airforce was forced to pay for TWO engines to be developed even though the first engine was coming from the pre-eminent engine builder in the world with a superb track record.

Yes she was.

The manifest says:

STATEROOM
Michele Obama

SENIOR STAFF
Daughter Obama

i was a 23F recently. i have since recovered.

Deflect deflect deflect :lol:

You're an idiot. It doesn't matter in the least what they are called aboard a flight.

Have you always been this stupid or did the drugs destroy your mind?

"It doesn't matter in the least what they are called aboard a flight."

Isn't the fact that they are referred to as 'senior staff' a suggestion that
the President would have felt obligated to reimburse the Treasury had they been
identified as family?

Is there some sort of protocol?

Just saw this article, which clearly suggests that there is a protocol about repaying the Treasury for such flights...

"Sen. Chuck Grassley, in a Sept. 28 letter, asked Mr. Holder to explain why the supervisor, Darryl Foster, apparently did not have to reimburse the government for money he spent on trips to meet with the Miami woman, including hotels and rental cars.

He said expenses for the trips were paid for by taxpayers even on days he was not working and the Justice Department's Office of Inspector General (OIG) found that in late 2007 or early 2008, Mr. Foster began extending his work travel to Miami to meet with the unidentified woman.

On another occasion, Mr. Grassley said Mr. Foster flew a male friend from the U.S. Virgin Islands to Las Vegas to meet “largely for recreational purposes.” He said taxpayers also picked up that tab, including airfare, hotel costs and rental car.

Mr. Grassley said email correspondence between Mr. Foster and the unidentified male said such things as, “Make sure you leave me some golf time!!” and “Thought we were going to the Grand Canyon on Saturday??”

The Iowa lawmaker wants to know why Mr. Foster was neither fired nor apparently demoted after the OIG caught him misusing thousands of dollars of taxpayer money on airfare, hotels and car rentals to travel around the country. He said Mr. Foster continued to use his government credit card and make personal charges on it — including cash advances — even after the OIG investigation ended."

Taxpayers financed Justice official's romantic travel - Washington Times

So....The President didn't want to kick in for the extra bucks for the kids?

Forum List

Back