Obama daughters listed as "senior staff" for African trip

they spent 200 million dollars a day while in botswana.

and ordered kaviar and champagne.

and shot giraffes from helicopters, knowing full well that giraffes can't fly

oh, the humanity!!
Just so long as they stay away from adorable emus. (I'm an ornithology enthusiast, btw). :)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
As a business owner and a parent, I have always felt the need to question certain things when they dont add up.

His daughters being on the plane?

I have no issue whatsoever...afterall, why should I?

However, them being designated as senior staff?

It gives me reason to question "why?"

As a business owner and a parent, I have always felt the need to question certain things when they dont add up.

Typical leftist assumption that they are smarter than the body politic and no one will notice.

I guess you would have preferred they were listed as "The Little Bitches."

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, Ravi. I think it would have been appropriate for them to be listed as what they were. Then the Obama's would have paid their way, which is appropriate. This way the taxpayer was FORCED to pay for them which is fraud.

Get it?

Did you read my link? No, of course not since in proved you wrong.

They weren't designated as senior staff. They sat in the part of the airplane that the Air Force calls the senior staff section.

Stupid, much?

Typical leftist assumption that they are smarter than the body politic and no one will notice.

I have asked several times why they would be designated as senior staff and not "first family" if it is not a big deal as to what they were referred to...

And no one will respond.

So that lends me to believe that there must be a reason it was best to designate them as senior staff.....still not a big deal......but what was the advantage of doing so?

And I guess those that see no fault in Obama no matter what he does really dont care what the reason was..

But I am curious......

Why is it that a President has done something that escapes logic...as minor as it is.....and someone who questions it is referred to as a tool?

Wouldnt it stand to reason that the one who decides to assume that there was no mal intent for something that doesnt make sense as the tool?

The Obamas are tone deaf.

180 degrees away from what you'd think you'd get from a president who was elected for pure political savvy as opposed to one who was elected on achievements.

No, Ravi. I think it would have been appropriate for them to be listed as what they were. Then the Obama's would have paid their way, which is appropriate. This way the taxpayer was FORCED to pay for them which is fraud.

Get it?
Now you're going to bitch that they road on a plane that was already going to its destination? Do you think they should have flown commercial without their parents?

Blow it out your ass, nimrod.

They weren't designated as senior staff. They sat in the part of the airplane that the Air Force calls the senior staff section.

Stupid, much?

I read yoiur link.
They were designated as senior staff in the manifest.
the manifest did not show any children on the flight.

You do not understand the reason for a flight manifest nor the reason for 100% accuracy.

Jeez...Obama can be seen fucking a dog and you would say it is faux outrage.

Got news for ya toots.....

According to the polls...those like you who have yet to see Obama do anything but great things is rapidly becoming the minorioty.

Even those on the left are saying..."who the fuck agrees with him on that?" when they see things like 33% approve.....

Get it?
Now you're going to bitch that they road on a plane that was already going to its destination? Do you think they should have flown commercial without their parents?

nah..they didnt road on a plane.

They rode on a plane.

Actually they flew on a plane.

But regardless....Im glad you have no issue with anything Obama does.
It makes it so much easier to make fun of you.

Get it?

No, Ravi dear. But all of their costs on the ground were taken care of by us the taxpayers. We had to pay for them and not their parents. That makes it fraud. Otherwise why hide the fact that they were classified as staff? Hmm sweetcheeks?

Get it?

No, Ravi dear. But all of their costs on the ground were taken care of by us the taxpayers. We had to pay for them and not their parents. That makes it fraud. Otherwise why hide the fact that they were classified as staff? Hmm sweetcheeks?
Nah, they paid for the vacation part.

Sad for you.

Stupid, much?

I read yoiur link.

You do not understand the reason for a flight manifest nor the reason for 100% accuracy.

According to the polls...those like you who have yet to see Obama do anything but great things is rapidly becoming the minorioty.

Even those on the left are saying..."who the fuck agrees with him on that?" when they see things like 33% approve.....
Yeah, and Michelle Obama and her mother were designated as "Stateroom" so I guess that makes them Staterooms.

:rofl:

What a hack you are.

Stupid, much?

I read yoiur link.

Yeah, and Michelle Obama and her mother were designated as "Stateroom" so I guess that makes them Staterooms.

What a hack you are.

you blind ignorant fool.

You dont even understand terms when you read them....and then you try to ridicule people with them....

You are pathetic.

You are ideal for the left...They love stupid people that are just too dumb to be inquisitive....they can say anything and you will just follow along drooling.

I read yoiur link.

What a hack you are.

you blind ignorant fool.

You dont even understand terms when you read them....and then you try to ridicule people with them....

You are pathetic.

You are ideal for the left...They love stupid people that are just too dumb to be inquisitive....they can say anything and you will just follow along drooling.
I doubt the left loves you as you are too stupid to ever think beyond something some idiot posts on the internet without bothering to check for truth.

I'm quite surprised that you aren't melting down over Michelle Obama being designated a stateroom.

Money wise, the Obamas are probably one of the least wealthy families ever to occupy the Whitehouse. This attempt to turn them into callous aristocracy is interesting given the Bushies weath not only dwarves theirs..but many other whitehouse families. And given both father and son occupied the whitehouse at 2 points in American history..that's the sort of thing that designates a Monarchy. The passing of power from Father to Son.

Interesting indeed.

What a hack you are.

you blind ignorant fool.

You are pathetic.

I doubt the left loves you as you are too stupid to ever think beyond something some idiot posts on the internet without bothering to check for truth.

I'm quite surprised that you aren't melting down over Michelle Obama being designated a stateroom.

she wasnt you fucking moron.

You are trulk too ignorant and blind to even understand what you are talking about.

Money wise, the Obamas are probably one of the least wealthy families ever to occupy the Whitehouse. This attempt to turn them into callous aristocracy is interesting given the Bushies weath not only dwarves theirs..but many other whitehouse families. And given both father and son occupied the whitehouse at 2 points in American history..that's the sort of thing that designates a Monarchy. The passing of power from Father to Son.

Interesting indeed.

Was clinton a conduit?

If not, your theory goes bust.

Sunny and 80 on Sunday Sallow...beaching it?

Loving the fauxrage, guys :thup:

Buncha a fuggin' tools.

Nah...inquisitive is more like it...

So maybe you can answer...

It was said that it really doesnt matter what the girls were referred to on the flight manifest...

Fine...that works for me....

So then tell me...if it really doesnt matter what they were called, why werent they just called exactly what they were....first family...

And until you can give me a rational answer to that question, I will continue to believe that you are the tool who doesnt care when something, as major as Solyndra, as deadly as Fast and Furioous or as minor as this, doesnt make sense.

Ravi's link explained exactly why they were listed as senior staff.

You can believe whatever you want about me or the way the Air Force lists their seating or the travel habits of the First Family but when you hop into petty ass threads like these your partisan hack slip falls down to your ankles.

At least that's my observation.

As to the travel habits of the First Family....I don't give a shit if the Obama's take their children every single place they go and I don't give a shit how they are listed on a flight. I don't give a shit that their travel costs come out of tax payers pockets. I didn't give a shit about it with the Clinton's or the Bush's and wont give a shit for future First Families.

Loving the fauxrage, guys :thup:

Buncha a fuggin' tools.

Nah...inquisitive is more like it...

So maybe you can answer...

It was said that it really doesnt matter what the girls were referred to on the flight manifest...

Fine...that works for me....

So then tell me...if it really doesnt matter what they were called, why werent they just called exactly what they were....first family...

And until you can give me a rational answer to that question, I will continue to believe that you are the tool who doesnt care when something, as major as Solyndra, as deadly as Fast and Furioous or as minor as this, doesnt make sense.

Ravi's link explained exactly why they were listed as senior staff.

You can believe whatever you want about me or the way the Air Force lists their seating or the travel habits of the First Family but when you hop into petty ass threads like these your partisan hack slip falls down to your ankles.

At least that's my observation.

As to the travel habits of the First Family....I don't give a shit if the Obama's take their children every single place they go and I don't give a shit how they are listed on a flight. I don't give a shit that their travel costs come out of tax payers pockets. I didn't give a shit about it with the Clinton's or the Bush's and wont give a shit for future First Families.

So becuase you dont give a shit, then I am a hack for giving a shit.

So if I dont think as you, then I am a hack.

Pretty fucking arrogant of you.

Forum List

Back