Obama daughters listed as "senior staff" for African trip

:lol:

You're an idiot. It doesn't matter in the least what they are called aboard a flight.

Have you always been this stupid or did the drugs destroy your mind?

"It doesn't matter in the least what they are called aboard a flight."

Isn't the fact that they are referred to as 'senior staff' a suggestion that
the President would have felt obligated to reimburse the Treasury had they been
identified as family?

Is there some sort of protocol?

Just saw this article, which clearly suggests that there is a protocol about repaying the Treasury for such flights...

"Sen. Chuck Grassley, in a Sept. 28 letter, asked Mr. Holder to explain why the supervisor, Darryl Foster, apparently did not have to reimburse the government for money he spent on trips to meet with the Miami woman, including hotels and rental cars.

He said expenses for the trips were paid for by taxpayers even on days he was not working and the Justice Department's Office of Inspector General (OIG) found that in late 2007 or early 2008, Mr. Foster began extending his work travel to Miami to meet with the unidentified woman.

On another occasion, Mr. Grassley said Mr. Foster flew a male friend from the U.S. Virgin Islands to Las Vegas to meet “largely for recreational purposes.” He said taxpayers also picked up that tab, including airfare, hotel costs and rental car.

Mr. Grassley said email correspondence between Mr. Foster and the unidentified male said such things as, “Make sure you leave me some golf time!!” and “Thought we were going to the Grand Canyon on Saturday??”

The Iowa lawmaker wants to know why Mr. Foster was neither fired nor apparently demoted after the OIG caught him misusing thousands of dollars of taxpayer money on airfare, hotels and car rentals to travel around the country. He said Mr. Foster continued to use his government credit card and make personal charges on it — including cash advances — even after the OIG investigation ended."

Taxpayers financed Justice official's romantic travel - Washington Times

So....The President didn't want to kick in for the extra bucks for the kids?

hehehe excellent catch.:clap2:

Notice how every Democrat always refers to "government money"? It's not "government money" .

It's taxpayers dollars. Government doesn't earn squat. Doesn't do jack shit. And most certainly when you hear the cries of douche bag liberals sobbing that "no one ever got rich on their own" and said douche bag has been sucking off the government teat in her tenured position, these people really need to be dealt with.

Long overdue.

Sure.

I recall reading a biography of Harry S. Truman, and it recounting the fact that he kept postal stamps in two different pockets...one for government mailings, and one for personal.
Now, that may be apocryphal, like Washington and the cherry tree...but isn't that what we are comparing this behavior to?

Is it wrong to expect Truman like behavior from our Presidents?

Truman's the worst President in history.. so.. yes.

Guess you haven't been reading the papers recently.
Yeah. I guess I should catch up on my reading of the Daily Fat Junky Tribune.

Sure.

I recall reading a biography of Harry S. Truman, and it recounting the fact that he kept postal stamps in two different pockets...one for government mailings, and one for personal.
Now, that may be apocryphal, like Washington and the cherry tree...but isn't that what we are comparing this behavior to?

I disagree, but I'm not alone. FYI or choose to ignore, your choice:

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fine. Next time you want to talk about Bush and senseless wars of choice, keep your fucking mouth shut.

Wow. Talk about the Obama's being shameless swine on taxpayer dollars.

And now the White House is actually claiming that this was an official government trip so Michelle could encourage young people in two growing democracies to become involved in national affairs. Sheesh. The load of bullshit that comes out of this administration is surreal.

First lady Michelle Obama's family trip to South Africa and Botswana in June cost taxpayers well over $424,000, according to new accounting based on Air Force manifests obtained by Judicial Watch, a taxpayer watchdog group.

The use of Air Force aircraft alone for the June 21-27 trip cost $424,142, said the group, and that doesn't include the food, lodging, and ground transportation for the 21 family and staff members.

Shared sacrifice my ass. I've always wanted to go to Australia and talk to kids about getting involved in National Affairs. Anyone want to fork over money to me?

ETA: Michelle Obama

I fail to see in your link where the daughters were listed as senior staff

No.....try the USMB.

Before you next post, you should consider asking yourself "Do I really want the word ‘moron’ in my obituary?”

You can't handle it that your idol is a fat junky hypocrite, can you?

I guess not...

Oh and as for the "moron" in my obituary, I'm not the one who is incapable of thinking for myself. All you do is parrot Limbaugh and people like him.

The Obamas are here to steal everything they can get their hands on. After the Marxist is kicked out of office in 2012, and no longer immune from prosecution under executive privilege, President Cain's DOJ will need to do a clawback. Then they will need to calculate the cost of every illicit trip and perk the Obama's thought they got away with stealing, and bill them for it with interest. If they refuse to pay then charge em with income tax evasion like Capone.

The Obama's are no more entitled to ransack the state coffers than Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, Kim Jung Il, or Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos. This is America damn it!

No.....try the USMB.

Before you next post, you should consider asking yourself "Do I really want the word ‘moron’ in my obituary?”

You can't handle it that your idol is a fat junky hypocrite, can you?

Is that Rush?

Now you are really in trouble! Wait 'til I tell BeetAndSpinach what you said!!!!

OK. Fine. Now, if I'm gonna be outraged, I need to know what previous Presidents have done. Got any info?

Sure.

seriously? :eusa_eh:

Has any other First Lady every so shamefully abused her travel privileges. This women has spend over $10 million on vacations. She took her entourage to Paris, Spain, throughout Europe etc.

She is like a fat kid in a candy store!

When the economy is so bad, with a record deficit, she should be be more mindful of this!

And she's BLACK!!!

Has any other First Lady every so shamefully abused her travel privileges. This women has spend over $10 million on vacations. She took her entourage to Paris, Spain, throughout Europe etc.

When the economy is so bad, with a record deficit, she should be be more mindful of this!

And she's BLACK!!!

She could be green or purple for all we care you bigoted clown. Color is not the issue except to dipshits like you who don't have a cogent argument so must revert to race baiting because you're not smart enough to come up with a good argument. The fact remains that this administration has spent far more TAXPAYER money on personal trips disguised as "State Business" then any other in history.

Thanks for playing though.

The Obamas are here to steal everything they can get their hands on. After the Marxist is kicked out of office in 2012, and no longer immune from prosecution under executive privilege, President Cain's DOJ will need to do a clawback. Then they will need to calculate the cost of every illicit trip and perk the Obama's thought they got away with stealing, and bill them for it with interest. If they refuse to pay then charge em with income tax evasion like Capone.

The Obama's are no more entitled to ransack the state coffers than Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, Kim Jung Il, or Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos. This is America damn it!

Thanks for your post

You do the right wing proud

And she's BLACK!!!

She could be green or purple for all we care you bigoted clown. Color is not the issue except to dipshits like you who don't have a cogent argument so must revert to race baiting because you're not smart enough to come up with a good argument. The fact remains that this administration has spent far more TAXPAYER money on personal trips disguised as "State Business" then any other in history.

Will you please pull up the thread you started complaining about Bush taking so many vacations?

And she's BLACK!!!

Will you please pull up the thread you started complaining about Bush taking so many vacations?

I don't waste time on bigoted partisan race baiting turds like you. Go fly a kite.

Forum List

Back