Zone1 Obama criticized absentee black fathers

• Banned
This is an ongoing problem in the black community.

Right
I disagree with most things Obama did but I agree with him on this issue.

Right. That was in 2008. Indeed Obama spoke many times this way and always acted as a role model as father & husband. In this he was the opposite of the philandering Donald Trump. His reward from our MAGAnuts here? Despicable insults, lies and slander against him, his wife and his whole family.

Many prominent Black men have called out the Fatherless epidemic in Black culture as well as the "Have 10 kids with 8 different Moms" phenomenon. But amazingly that message always ends up being squelched or ignored.
Herschel Walker?

They are not fathers. Just guys who bust a nut in a female. They are lazy, walk slow, speak terrible English, don't trim their finger nails, steal, and litter everywhere because they were taught that aint acting white.

Right. That was in 2008. Indeed Obama spoke many times this way and always acted as a role model as father & husband. In this he was the opposite of the philandering Donald Trump. His reward from our MAGAnuts here? Despicable insults, lies and slander against him, his wife and his whole family. .

:razz: @yidnar & @Blaster

Those little laughing responses to my comment are what? Nervous laughs of self-recognition? … or just nervous tiks recognizing that the Obama family has been treated atrociously by so many of our own MSMB Trumpster lowlifes? A fine way to make America “great again,” no?

I also believe that he promised to spend some time after he left office to encouraging more young gentlemen of ethnicity X to behave themselves in public.

So much more to the issue of black fatherlessness. Obama's family was a prime example of what leads to the problem. An overbearing mother, and children, especially daughters, with low self-esteem.

Last edited:
I disagree with most things Obama did but I agree with him on this issue.

69133-e9577131-52b1-4601-8148-36e96760a470.jpg

Forum List

Back