Obama cries at last campaign stop

obama cried because he is deeply disappointed in the country. We never quite lived up to his greatness.

Oh, that's funny...

I'm not convinced he's all he's been called but I will say. He's just a man who got lucky and fell short of his dream. Fundamentally changing a Nation.

This is the one reason I was never in his corner. I like my country.. so do millions of Hispanics, Chinese, and others who risk there life's to get here.

If we can keep our Politicians and the US Supreme Court in check we'll always be great as a nation.

The media? Disgustingly bad liers. We'll have to boycott the advertisers. That will force them to tell the truth and not cover up for there pick.

Little Barry Soetoro just iced the cake... now it's not only evident that he's a fucking narcissistic commie, but it's also evident that he's a fucking sniveling little PUSSY.

His failure is complete. He is a total fuck up from A to Z.

604000_245251525603317_1810674922_n1.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. He had better get used to crying like a little fucking baby cries.
2. Because everything he has worked for the last four years to fuck up America is about to be uprooted and changed back to what it was before he got his fucking hands on it.
3.. WHAAAHHHHH,................baby killer.
4. The babies mock you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Did Obama shed a tear as he said "Stand down" for help for those in Benghazi leading to the deaths of four men? He cries for himself not what he has done to others and this country.

You are an idiot ideolog.

You got any proof yet that Obama issued that stand down? Or are you just gonna keep on going around squatting out that turd of lie?

:doubt:

:lol:

Did Obama shed a tear as he said "Stand down" for help for those in Benghazi leading to the deaths of four men? He cries for himself not what he has done to others and this country.

You are an idiot ideolog.

You got any proof yet that Obama issued that stand down? Or are you just gonna keep on going around squatting out that turd of lie?

:doubt:

:lol:

How about we have an investigation and put whoever gave the order in prison?

So many damned conservative faggots wanting to swallow Sallow's load.

No many damned times I have to say no.

Sorry faggot.

But no.

Try DJ High Tek!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ektsOP8yOQM&feature=related]Die Antwoord- Fok julle naaiers (official video) - YouTube[/ame]

He'll Fok you in da ass..faggot.

GWB cried when 9/11 happened and this guy cries because he sooooo wants to win?

As if I didn't already know he is a pussy.....

Ah yes..but GWB's tears were tears of joy.

He could finally get the war that daddy didn't fight.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

:mad:

Forum List

Back