Obama cries at last campaign stop

That's blasphemy son. But then again...it was conservatives that anointed him "Messiah"....So you've been blaspheming all along.

No shit. I have never heard Liberals call Obama the Messiah.

Chris Matthews Calls Obama The 'Messiah' (Video)

Farrakhan on Obama: ‘The Messiah is absolutely speaking’
“You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Poster at DNC convention calls Barack Obama 'prophesy fulfilled'
4e8e92c0f81f892896d841fbaa12e84f.jpg

Oops!

You weren't supposed to post that.

why dont you ever give Bohner shit for crying all the time?

More to the point, why DID you give Boehner shit for crying, and give Obama a pass?

Hypocritical LAIR. That is why your party is dying.

I thought she was banned til after the election? What a shame.

For the record, not that anyone would remember, but I bashed Boehner plenty of times for squirting some, but I think the guy is just genuinely an emotional guy.

This picture of Obama is nothing but theater. That's it. A photo-op.

I think Boner is a BIG FAT CRYBABY and an embarassment. I don't like him and HOPE he isn't the Speaker of the House. I'm not like you and your liberal Zombie herd. I don't like someone just because there's an (R) beside their name..

Too bad you LEMMING SHEEPLE can't say the same.

Today obama is going to play basketball. Romney is still making campaign stops.

Staten Island and New Jersey are still underwater. There is a major winter storm coming.

One would think that since obama is still technically president he would start acting like one. Instead obama is acting like he is already retired.

President Obama shoots hoops while victims of Sandy go hungry, are homeless and cold without water.

DESPICABLE.

I think Boner is a BIG FAT CRYBABY and an embarassment. I don't like him and HOPE he isn't the Speaker of the House. I'm not like you and your liberal Zombie herd. I don't like someone just because there's an (R) beside their name..

Too bad you LEMMING SHEEPLE can't say the same.

Actually, that would make you exactly like TM... she doesn't like people 'just because they have an (R) after their name'. :eusa_whistle:

He's not crying for anyone but himself... It's what narcissists do.

You're right. He feels sorry for himself and for having to let go of all of the FREE PERKS and hand outs he and Michelle GLUTTONLY took advantage of.

Yes, gluttonly describes their insensitivity to the rest of the struggling nation. Flaunting their new wealth, parasitically, while others were going on food stamps and disability, was a sign of their character flaws.

The only thing they managed to accomplish for others, was making them victims to, and for, government control. Encouraging their dependency through food stamps and easing up on criteria to get into the disability program while thwarting all attempts that would create JOBS.

It is far easier to rule and control the masses when you have reduced them to powerless people.

Buh-bye.....Barry Hussein Obama et al.

ZZ7FC7FE86-1.jpg

Then try not to think... you're wasting your energy.

sure PR.....whatever you say......

Who's PR?

You begged the comment man... because there is no other president even NEAR the caliber of FUCK UP judging by how much DAMAGE they've done to this country compared to the little purple lipped commie and the peanut farmer, period.

that is your opinion.....my opinion is Bush and Obama are two pretty piss poor Presidents and Piss Poor leaders.....with the emphasis on LEADERS.....Bush followed instead of leading.....Obama is in over his head.....

Air Force One must be THAT nice of a transportation method to the golf course.

If i was Obama, i would be itching to retire to Hawaii. That'd be awesome.

GWB cried when 9/11 happened and this guy cries because he sooooo wants to win?

As if I didn't already know he is a pussy.....

Ah yes..but GWB's tears were tears of joy.

He could finally get the war that daddy didn't fight.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

:mad:

your starting to sound like a Far Lefty Sallow......when did you join the Dean Rangers?....

Did Obama shed a tear as he said "Stand down" for help for those in Benghazi leading to the deaths of four men? He cries for himself not what he has done to others and this country.

Not as many as you're crying right now for damn sure. Nice evacuation when TSHTF. Loser.

Forum List

Back