Obama cries at last campaign stop

Barack wept

J-C-Obama1.jpg

That's blasphemy son. But then again...it was conservatives that anointed him "Messiah"....So you've been blaspheming all along.

guess I'll go to hell with all the other white people :D

PS

Ben Rapistburger will be holding the door

You seem to know so little about Christ. BTW....Why the race bullshit? Oh
...that's right....you are one of those that believe that the only reason people vote for Obama is that he's black.

Ben Roethlisberger? Really? Well.....you KNOW as much as I do....But trust me, both Ben and God know what happened....and if there is something that Ben has to answer for.....he will.

That's blasphemy son. But then again...it was conservatives that anointed him "Messiah"....So you've been blaspheming all along.

PS

...that's right....you are one of those that believe that the only reason people vote for Obama is that he's black.

Ben Roethlisberger? Really? Well.....you KNOW as much as I do....But trust me, both Ben and God know what happened....and if there is something that Ben has to answer for.....he will.

Your president hates white people and that is fine with you. :clap2:

PS

You're a fucking idiot. Congrats :thup:

I hope to see him balling his eyes out at the end of today..

The free ride will BE OVER and we will be spared this hateful man

You're a fucking idiot. Congrats :thup:

really?

because I pay attention?

Barack wept

Wrong.

Addressing a large crowd behind a podium Feb. 24 with a Nation of Islam Saviours’ Day 2008 sign, Farrakhan proclaims,

“You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Barack wept

Wrong.

Addressing a large crowd behind a podium Feb. 24 with a Nation of Islam Saviours’ Day 2008 sign, Farrakhan proclaims,

“You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.”

Calling Farrakhan a liberal? Now that IS blasphemy. :eek:

Barack wept

Wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CM0Ld1aAo]PEOPLE PRAY TO OBAMA DELIVER US - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back