Obama Continues to Crap All Over The Place

You only need one line from the link:

"No one disputes that Obama has the authority to do what he is doing..."
The origin of the loser fest explained.....

So you want to dispute it.

Go ahead then. Prove Obama doesn't have this authority. Or shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

He has the authority, just as Trump will have the authority to undo it all.

This is Obama's equivalent of stealing all the keyboard "W"s.

You might want to consult the Constitution and see how long a president's term is.

Oh and as to undoing all of it:

And no, Trump can't undo all of it.
He can and will, what do you think he meant when he said he would make america great again? I can't wait!

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone - and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward". Barack Obama
Read more at: Barack Obama Quotes

Pen?....check

Phone?....check
Undo all previous legislation? Lock up previous candidates? Good Grief! We've turned into a Banana Republic with a God complex and nuclear bombs.
Did Obama undo legislation?
no, but all legislation done before him was done by an American, for Americans, in America. its a much different situation.

If Obama did not undo legislation, then how can Trump undo legislation? Without going through the legislative process anyway.
what?

Second base.

No one is saying that he doesn't have they authority. What they are saying, however, is that it smells of desperation and childishness in his efforts to salvage his legacy.

When it is time for him to bow out, he should do so gracefully. Not kicking and screaming like a petulant child.

No one is saying that he doesn't have they authority. What they are saying, however, is that it smells of desperation and childishness in his efforts to salvage his legacy.

When it is time for him to bow out, he should do so gracefully. Not kicking and screaming like a petulant child.

It smells that way to people with Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Failing to fulfill his duties is not bowing out gracefully. He owes it to the people who elected him to a 4 year term to make every appointment he can up to inauguration day.

I did not vote for him to knuckle under to the Republicans for the last 3 months of his term.

Go ahead then. Prove Obama doesn't have this authority. Or shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

You might want to consult the Constitution and see how long a president's term is.

Trump won't because he's going to be too busy with the CIA investigation into his Russian ties, going to rallies in redneck states where the bubbas and bubbettes will come out to see him in droves, and tweeting. That's a full schedule for Duh Donald.

He can and will, what do you think he meant when he said he would make america great again? I can't wait!

He meant that he's going to make it great for his peers, other billionaires, not peons like yourself.

He meant that he's going to make it great for his peers, other billionaires, not peons like yourself.
If he undoes Obama's legacy, it will effect me for the better. Just don't worry about me.

Trump should appoint a few just to define and list all that Obama has done so that it can be undone easily.

Fire all his appointees. ALL of them.

Obama is rushing to Trump-proof the White House

Obama certainly intimidates the crap out of you.

What Kinetta doesn't know is that many appointees are appointed for set lengths of terms that Trump cannot arbitrarily end on a whim.
Trump has new powers no other president had, other than Obama. With your blessings. So don't complain when Trump uses them. Maybe he will sick the irs on you, for your disobedience.

Trump should appoint a few just to define and list all that Obama has done so that it can be undone easily.

What Kinetta doesn't know is that many appointees are appointed for set lengths of terms that Trump cannot arbitrarily end on a whim.
Anything done by executive order can be undone by executive order including appointments for a term. The only executive action that cannot be undone is a presidential pardon.

Whatever requires congressional action will get it from a Republican congress. obama is hoping that he is flinging so much shit, some will get through.

Trump will have a couple of auto pens, manned by clerks passing rescinding orders through one after the other. Set it up in 3 shifts if necessary.

Actually he can. An "Appointee" is only there by "the will of the President" and can be replaced at any time, for any reason. If Trump has the will to release anyone of them, he has every legal right to do so.

Anyone in the Executive Branch serves at the whim of the President.

I get it! It's like all those old pharohs that re-wrote history by chiselling off the recorded deed of predecessors.

I get it! It's like all those old pharohs that re-wrote history by chiselling off the recorded deed of predecessors.
I get that men won't legally be in girls locker rooms for a start!

I guess Obama forgot his own words.

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, Trump won."

Obama should heed his own words and sit back and suck on it like he wanted everyone to do when he won.

I'm not sure Obama was aware that he would not be President for life.

Maybe he should become a 3rd world dictator. He hates diversity of though so much, it seems like a natural fit.

Obama should heed his own words and sit back and suck on it like he wanted everyone to do when he won.

Maybe he should become a 3rd world dictator. He hates diversity of though so much, it seems like a natural fit.
You forget something. Not that I see anything sinister in the actions the author claims is Obama's motive, but the article IS the author's opinion Obama's intent. It is your opinion that the author is correct about intent, but not mine. I can't figure why anyone who supports Obama would even want to be part of a Trump admin if they aren't yes-persons. It wouldn't be worth the ulcers. Look what happened to Hillary for 'going along' with the vote to give GWB the power to invade Iraq. She is still harassed and always will be. The same would happen to an Obama supporter in a Trump admin. And so far, the "T" keys are still on the WH keyboards, I believe, so if this is the worst you can find, your outrage is wasted.

You forget something. Not that I see anything sinister in the actions the author claims is Obama's motive, but the article IS the author's opinion Obama's intent. It is your opinion that the author is correct about intent, but not mine. I can't figure why anyone who supports Obama would even want to be part of a Trump admin if they aren't yes-persons. It wouldn't be worth the ulcers. Look what happened to Hillary for 'going along' with the vote to give GWB the power to invade Iraq. She is still harassed and always will be. The same would happen to an Obama supporter in a Trump admin. And so far, the "T" keys are still on the WH keyboards, I believe, so if this is the worst you can find, your outrage is wasted.

Obama has himself to blame for his legacy.

He went all in against Trump and lost. He actively campaigned for Hillary and he explained it would be a personal insult to him if his previous supporters voted for Trump. Many of them did. I guess they wanted to personally insult Obama.

He should have spent more time explaining what Hillary would do for them rather than playing the "We will all die if Trump is elected" card. Clearly, it did not work.

Forum List

Back