Obama Continues to Crap All Over The Place

Barry's just a stupid fuck. Whatever he does appointment-wise, regulations, etc. will be wiped out by president Trump forthwith.

Barry's legacy will be trying to define his legacy. Should be a hoot.

Trump should appoint a few just to define and list all that Obama has done so that it can be undone easily.

Fire all his appointees. ALL of them.

Obama is rushing to Trump-proof the White House
Morning, billy! The article mainly states what many people WANT Obama to do in his last days and present a to-do list in addition to what he has done. Is appointment to the National Monuments Board THAT important to you? And the implied complaint that Obama gave the Medal of Freedom to people that touched his life, and evidently only his, seems to be the theme. Am I supposed to revile Melinda Gates and Jabbar and DeGeneres because Obama likes them? Are they unworthy because you don't like Obama?

BTW, I am presuming you approve of Trump's appointments so far. Do you?

ps. Sorry for the mean streak, I think of you as an old friend, but I long for the day you have to eat your words and I see great opportunities ahead.

Obama is bitter because Trump was elected. He knows that Trump will undo a lot the damange that Obama has done to the country and he is pissed.

He is now being a bitter clinger.

His mantra is "I did so many wonderful things and now this Trump meanie is going to destroy them".

It is apparent that Obama struck a deal with Crooked Hillary in the airplane meeting between Slick Willy and that Lynch asshole. Maybe the deal was if he let Crooked Hillary off the hook on the security crimes she would support him to be Secretary General of the UN, which is a job that globalist asshole would love to have. He also knew that left wing dipshit Crooked Hillary would protect his failed legacy.

Trump should appoint a few just to define and list all that Obama has done so that it can be undone easily.

Fire all his appointees. ALL of them.

Obama is rushing to Trump-proof the White House
Morning, billy! The article mainly states what many people WANT Obama to do in his last days and present a to-do list in addition to what he has done. Is appointment to the National Monuments Board THAT important to you?

Nope, but I want his presidency destroyed. To the greatest possible extent I want it to be as if it never occurred, because it should not have.

And the implied complaint that Obama gave the Medal of Freedom to people that touched his life, and evidently only his, seems to be the theme. Am I supposed to revile Melinda Gates and Jabbar and DeGeneres because Obama likes them? Are they unworthy because you don't like Obama?

I don't care about medals. They can keep them.

BTW, I am presuming you approve of Trump's appointments so far. Do you?

I have a few caveats, but so far so good.

ps. Sorry for the mean streak, I think of you as an old friend, but I long for the day you have to eat your words and I see great opportunities ahead.

Same here bullwinkle, but don't hold your breath waiting for that day. :laugh:

You only need one line from the link:

"No one disputes that Obama has the authority to do what he is doing..."
The origin of the loser fest explained.....

So you want to dispute it.

Go ahead then. Prove Obama doesn't have this authority. Or shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

He has the authority, just as Trump will have the authority to undo it all.

This is Obama's equivalent of stealing all the keyboard "W"s.

Go ahead then. Prove Obama doesn't have this authority. Or shut up and quit making a fool of yourself.

He has the authority, just as Trump will have the authority to undo it all.

This is Obama's equivalent of stealing all the keyboard "W"s.

You might want to consult the Constitution and see how long a president's term is.

Oh and as to undoing all of it:

And no, Trump can't undo all of it.

obama has the authority to do whatever the hell he wants for the next month. Then Trump will have the authority to undo those things that obama wanted and did.
Im not sure where there can be any confusion in all of this.

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone - and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward". Barack Obama
Read more at: Barack Obama Quotes

Pen?....check

Phone?....check

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone - and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward". Barack Obama

Pen?....check

Phone?....check
Undo all previous legislation? Lock up previous candidates? Good Grief! We've turned into a Banana Republic with a God complex and nuclear bombs.

Pen?....check

Phone?....check
Undo all previous legislation? Lock up previous candidates? Good Grief! We've turned into a Banana Republic with a God complex and nuclear bombs.
Did Obama undo legislation?

Pen?....check

Phone?....check
no, but all legislation done before him was done by an American, for Americans, in America. its a much different situation.

President Trump can undo all executive actions with his pen and phone. Whatever requires congressional action will get it.

Then it's just a matter of removing all official portraits.

I surely hope Melania erases all of the ghetto interior decorating too.

Pen?....check

Phone?....check
no, but all legislation done before him was done by an American, for Americans, in America. its a much different situation.

If Obama did not undo legislation, then how can Trump undo legislation? Without going through the legislative process anyway.

President Trump can undo all executive actions with his pen and phone. Whatever requires congressional action will get it.

Then it's just a matter of removing all official portraits.

I surely hope Melania erases all of the ghetto interior decorating too.
and get rid of the poetry that they put on the bathrom walls along with the "for a good time call" ads that they wrote in smeared poo.

Pen?....check

Phone?....check

If Obama did not undo legislation, then how can Trump undo legislation? Without going through the legislative process anyway.
what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back