Obama Complains Americans are ‘Lack Foreign Language Skills’ to Argentina

According to a Gallup poll, 26% of Americans can hold a conversation in another language. By contrast, 63% of Europeans can speak more than one language....

They have to. The vast majority of Americans do not. Look at a map.

So the issue, once again, is that Obama agreed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. But having fewer people who speak a foreign language is not a problem?

As I said, it boils down to ego.

....It is a mentality straight out of the mind of a negro in the Congo who just read Marx.....

Your idiotic, infantile racism and historical ignorance do not bolster your argument. Grow the fuck up, fool.

According to a Gallup poll, 26% of Americans can hold a conversation in another language. By contrast, 63% of Europeans can speak more than one language....

So the issue, once again, is that Obama agreed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. ....

That is not the issue, and you know it. Do you have to be dishonest because you have nothing of your own to say?

What Obama Just Said About Americans in Argentina Will Make you LIVID...

He is a domestic enemy of the United States, who has infiltrated us at the highest office in the land. We need an Amendment for emergency dispowerment of a President, should he prove to be a clear and present danger to the country - as Obama clearly is. We cannot take the time to impeach him in office. He should be regarded as a non-President and never listed with the other Presidents. He can retain his title until his term ends, but should be stripped of all executive powers.

obama Do nawt NO Wut Hee IZ TalKin aBOut. PuBlic EdUcashUnn HAS beEnn CoNTrOllEd BII Daaaa Left fo''''' $EVErAl DecAdess nW, An' mANAyy $peAk FlunT EBonix NW. ·:*:·£ØVÊ

Apparently you think our president should tell the world that we don't have any molestations in schools.

That is a dishonest response, and you know it.

No it is not. The outrage is because Obama stated that we are behind. There is no outrage that we are behind.

You know it was a dishonest response and you are not only repeating it, but you are adding another false argument to it. You are being as juvenile in your own way as the asshole who clearly gets a thrill out of typing "negro" over and over. The same advice holds for you as for him: grow the fuck up.

So the issue, once again, is that Obama agreed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. ....

That is not the issue, and you know it. Do you have to be dishonest because you have nothing of your own to say?

I quoted a post that said we have a problem of children being molested, and should Obama talk about that? If the topic of child molestations is raised, he should lie about it? Or should he admit a shortcoming in our population?

It is NOT dishonest. It makes the point that people are pissed at Obama for talking about a problem. They are not pissed about the problem itself.

Apparently you think our president should tell the world that we don't have any molestations in schools.

That is a dishonest response, and you know it.

No it is not. The outrage is because Obama stated that we are behind. There is no outrage that we are behind.

You know it was a dishonest response and you are not only repeating it, but you are adding another false argument to it. You are being as juvenile in your own way as the asshole who clearly gets a thrill out of typing "negro" over and over. The same advice holds for you as for him: grow the fuck up.

Look, the person I quoted admitted that we have children being molested. It is a fact that we, as a nation, have a smaller percentage of our population that speak a foreign language. But no one is pissed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. They are pissed because Obama talked about it. So Obama talking about children being molested would be the problem, not the actual molestation.

I quoted a post that said we have a problem of children being molested, and should Obama talk about that? If the topic of child molestations is raised, he should lie about it? Or should he admit a shortcoming in our population?

It is NOT dishonest. It makes the point that people are pissed at Obama for talking about a problem. They are not pissed about the problem itself.

You know you are being dishonest, and you clearly lack the character to own up to it and move on. You really are as bad as that other idiot. If you are honestly too stupid to realize what you're doing you have my sympathies, but I don't believe that is the case.

You know you are being dishonest, and you clearly lack the character to own up to it and move on. You really are as bad as that other idiot. If you are honestly too stupid to realize what you're doing you have my sympathies, but I don't believe that is the case.

My post was in response to: "We have a child molestation problem too. Should our President be talking about that in state speeches in foreign nations?".

Obviously, that poster did not want Obama talking about it. If the topic is raised, Obama would then have a choice of sitting silently or saying we don't have them. My response is not dishonest at all. It addresses the idea that the anger is about Obama discussing an issue, not with the issue itself.

... But no one is pissed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. ....

There is no reason to be pissed about that. People are pissed - as you damn well fucking know - at the impression that the President goes abroad looking for opportunities to tut-tut Americans before foreign leaders because he thinks that demeaning America will make him appear humble and enlightened (an inverted form of self-aggrandizement learned in academia), and earn him the respect of those foreigners. He is, of course, mistaken. It only makes him look petty and small, and makes America look weak for putting up with a 'leader' like that. That is why people are pissed, so stop being a dishonest, low-life piece of shit about it.

My post was in response to: "We have a child molestation problem too. Should our President be talking about that in state speeches in foreign nations?"......

The point of that post - as you damn well fucking know - was that just because problems exist it is not the place of the President to bring them up while representing America abroad, as obama clearly relishes doing. YOU added the part about "lying about it" because you wanted to distort the topic. You are obvious and dim. Stop being a dishonest piece of shit.

... But no one is pissed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. ....

There is no reason to be pissed about that. People are pissed - as you damn well fucking know - at the impression that the President goes abroad looking for opportunities to tut-tut Americans before foreign leaders because he thinks that demeaning America will make him appear humble and enlightened (an inverted form of self-aggrandizement learned in academia), and earn him the respect of those foreigners. He is, of course, mistaken. It only makes him look petty and small, and makes America look weak for putting up with a 'leader' like that. That is why people are pissed, so stop being a dishonest, low-life piece of shit about it.

Wow. Glad to see you like to discuss the issue rather than to insult the other person.

Look, I could give a rat's ass whether you agree with me or not. But people are pissed about Obama talking about something. Not that what he said is actually factual. So my comment about lying about child molestation is relevant and accurate.

Feel free to continue name calling. Wasting space is not a problem for me.

As for Obama's comments, the topic was raised and he stated what the rest of the world already knows. We Americans are far less likely to speak a foreign language than other countries in our socio-economic level. That is a fact. The rest of the world knows this. If you think him agreeing with it makes him look weak, imagine how he would look if he denied the truth.

My post was in response to: "We have a child molestation problem too. Should our President be talking about that in state speeches in foreign nations?"......

The point of that post - as you damn well fucking know - was that just because problems exist it is not the place of the President to bring them up while representing America abroad, as obama clearly relishes doing. YOU added the part about "lying about it" because you wanted to distort the topic. You are obvious and dim. Stop being a dishonest piece of shit.

If the problem is being discussed, then our president should discuss it. He should participate. That you think he should never speak about anything that we lack, or are not #1 in, is simply delusional. How many topics would that leave? Defense spending and prison populations?

What he said is factual and is an issue in an international setting. He was in an international setting.

BTW, do try and get more creative with your name calling. At least that way it will provide a bit of entertainment.

Wow. Glad to see you like to discuss the issue rather than to insult the other person.....

You get the response you deserve, you low-life idiot. Make no mistake, you are a dimwit and a person of low character. Stop presenting that part of you and you won't have to hear about it. Your choice.

... Then why does it matter that he said it? ...

Try reading again. Ask an adult for help with the big words:

Just because problems exist it is not the place of the President to bring them up while representing America abroad, as obama clearly relishes doing. People are pissed - as you damn well fucking know - at the impression that the President goes abroad looking for opportunities to tut-tut Americans before foreign leaders because he thinks that demeaning America will make him appear humble and enlightened (an inverted form of self-aggrandizement learned in academia), and earn him the respect of those foreigners. He is, of course, mistaken. It only makes him look petty and small, and makes America look weak for putting up with a 'leader' like that.

Forum List

Back