Obama Complains Americans are ‘Lack Foreign Language Skills’ to Argentina

... Just because it bruised some egos of peopple [sic] who insist only positive things be said about our great nation?

It is obvious that you want to flatter yourself that you are being oh-so-sophisticated because *read in voice of Thurston Howell III* "I am enlightened such that I am willing to discuss the failings of my poor, inferior country!" but you are really just being a piss-ant little simpleton.

This is typical Obama chicken shit stuff. Another classic Obama "Ni**er Moment". This little prick is going to other countries and criticizing us. He is the leader of America, and he is going to other nations criticizing America. His ape wife even gave a speech in Argentina about women's rights and how "the struggle" continues at home and abroad. It was a pure 1960s feminist propaganda speech about how bad American society is to women.

Leaders do not go to foreign countries and bad mouth the homeland and its people. It undermines our credibility and authority, as well as drives a wedge between said leader and the people. Of course, that is Barry's intent, isn't it? He has a deeply held belief that the world has been victimized by the west, led by American imperialism. It is a mentality straight out of the mind of a negro in the Congo who just read Marx.

I get pissed at Obama and The First Gorilla when this shit happens. But there is someone I get more pissed at: the people who voted for this asshole. Barry has not betrayed us. His true colors were on display prior to 2008. If you did not see it then, you certainly should have seen it prior to 2012. It's like that saying: if you give a monkey a gun and it shoots somebody, then you don't get mad at the monkey - you get mad at the person who gave it the gun. In this case it is Democrat voters. You are the brain washed, leftist zombie scum of humanity, the shit on the heel of western civilization, the greatest civilization to ever exist in the history of mankind. And you want to take it down. Well fuck you!

DID Obama bring up the topic

And since his comments are accurate, why are you pissed at him and not the fact that we DO have problems with foreign languages?

And based on your comments, you must think that women in the US enjoy complete equality and that there is no more work to be done in that area?

And since the US does have a smaller population % that speaks more than one language, and since he did not bring the topic up, do you want our elected leader to lie? Should he claim we don't have a problem with foreign languages, just to save your ego?
Ok, if ape fucker said this in response to a question, then I will cut him some slack on it. I did not know that and I jumped the gun rush to absolutely damn him on this point alone. However, ape woman gave an entire speech on women that maligned the United State. It was embarrassing and she should take heat over it.

On the accuracy of his statement and the relevance thereof, I already addressed that. Also, I fail to see it as a problem that we are a monolingual culture. By and large our people do not need to know different languages. Yeah, there's a lot of beaners here, but it is incumbent upon THEM to learn English. Certainly, if you are going to conduct business in foreign lands then it gives you a distinct advantage to be multilingual. You can pick it up in college or through other study. It serves absolutely no national interest for our kids to be taught different languages for no purpose except to be able to order a burrito in beaner speak. I sometimes have to deal with people who speak a foreign language. I just hire an interpreter. Problem solved.

On your point on women, I said absolutely nothing that would create a reasonable inference that I believe there is egalitarianism in our nation today.

The balance of your comment just kind of broke off and limped away. What is wrong with you? Have you started your weekend early?

This is typical Obama chicken shit stuff. Another classic Obama "Ni**er Moment". This little prick is going to other countries and criticizing us. He is the leader of America, and he is going to other nations criticizing America. His ape wife even gave a speech in Argentina about women's rights and how "the struggle" continues at home and abroad. It was a pure 1960s feminist propaganda speech about how bad American society is to women.

Leaders do not go to foreign countries and bad mouth the homeland and its people. It undermines our credibility and authority, as well as drives a wedge between said leader and the people. Of course, that is Barry's intent, isn't it? He has a deeply held belief that the world has been victimized by the west, led by American imperialism. It is a mentality straight out of the mind of a negro in the Congo who just read Marx.

I get pissed at Obama and The First Gorilla when this shit happens. But there is someone I get more pissed at: the people who voted for this asshole. Barry has not betrayed us. His true colors were on display prior to 2008. If you did not see it then, you certainly should have seen it prior to 2012. It's like that saying: if you give a monkey a gun and it shoots somebody, then you don't get mad at the monkey - you get mad at the person who gave it the gun. In this case it is Democrat voters. You are the brain washed, leftist zombie scum of humanity, the shit on the heel of western civilization, the greatest civilization to ever exist in the history of mankind. And you want to take it down. Well fuck you!

DID Obama bring up the topic

And since his comments are accurate, why are you pissed at him and not the fact that we DO have problems with foreign languages?

And based on your comments, you must think that women in the US enjoy complete equality and that there is no more work to be done in that area?

And since the US does have a smaller population % that speaks more than one language, and since he did not bring the topic up, do you want our elected leader to lie? Should he claim we don't have a problem with foreign languages, just to save your ego?
Look, it's Senior Buzzkill! We have a child molestation problem too. Should our President be talking about that in state speeches in foreign nations?

Look, we may not be perfect, be we are the best thing going by far. Do you think all women in the world enjoy the freedoms and equality they have in America? Moreover, how many other countries have the aspirational motivation to keep working toward equality, to try to mold and reshape society to facilitate equality for everyone? You won't find many. In fact, most women in the world will be happy to just make it to sundown without being beaten or raped.

You don't air your dirty laundry. These are domestic issues and you deal with them at home, not on the road. What purpose does that possibly serve to further our national interests?

Apparently you think our president should tell the world that we don't have any molestations in schools.

Yes, I agree that we are the best thing going. But the idea that our president should lie to protect fragile egos is laughable.

Funny that no one seems pissed that our population is not as prepared for a global economy. But they are pissed because Obama said what everyone already knows.
You really went off the rails with this one!

Arabic, Somali and Farsi and any dialect of Chinese are languages that the FBI and the CIA have sought for over ten years. So, if those languages aren't taught in the US then what happens? At some point you have to rely on somebody else.

An increasing number of high schools are offering Mandarin, and Arabic is now offered at some private schools and a few public.

It depends on the location. Most schools offer the same French and Spanish courses. It is not enough.

According to a Gallup poll, 26% of Americans can hold a conversation in another language. By contrast, 63% of Europeans can speak more than one language....

They have to. The vast majority of Americans do not. Look at a map.

So the issue, once again, is that Obama agreed that we have fewer people who speak a foreign language. ....

That is not the issue, and you know it. Do you have to be dishonest because you have nothing of your own to say?

I quoted a post that said we have a problem of children being molested, and should Obama talk about that? If the topic of child molestations is raised, he should lie about it? Or should he admit a shortcoming in our population?

It is NOT dishonest. It makes the point that people are pissed at Obama for talking about a problem. They are not pissed about the problem itself.

You know you are being dishonest, and you clearly lack the character to own up to it and move on. You really are as bad as that other idiot. If you are honestly too stupid to realize what you're doing you have my sympathies, but I don't believe that is the case.
I agree! Winterborn is just as bad as me! Ha ha ha!!!!

ZackB, fuck off. BHO is far more American than your Klucker krap. Take a hike, you fuck.

The picture alone, Jammie-boi, was sufficient proof without your elaboration:

ZackB, fuck off. BHO is far more American than your Klucker krap. Take a hike, you fuck.

Jake-Loves.jpg

You kluckers and the rest of our GOP are going to get wiped out this fall in the elections because of people like you, Rush said yesterday.

Forum List

Back