obama caves again

I predicted this one. This is by design. He creates the problem and then swoops in pretending to be the 'voice of reason' to solve it. Just another Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' trick. It's all in his 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. This President has declared War on his fellow Citizens many times. This War was completely wrong and totally unnecessary. But it is by design. This guy aint no 'Uniter.' He's the exact opposite. It's a real shame.

Sweetie... you weren't exactly alone in 'predicting' it. No need to make an ass of yourself.

How did he make an ass of himself? He's been the foremost person screaming about the red flags as of late. If one can't toot their own horn once and awhile what's the point?

Because there was a whole bunch of posters 'predicting' a cave by Obama.... He wasn't the 'foremost' anything - other than foremost ass. Unlike your idiot Pauliticain, most of us didn't feel the need to start new threads about it.

I predicted this one. This is by design. He creates the problem and then swoops in pretending to be the 'voice of reason' to solve it. Just another Saul Alinsky 'Community Organizer' trick. It's all in his 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. This President has declared War on his fellow Citizens many times. This War was completely wrong and totally unnecessary. But it is by design. This guy aint no 'Uniter.' He's the exact opposite. It's a real shame.

Aside from the fact Alinsky died when Obama was a child..what connection do you guys see between them?

Oh yeah..both helped poor people get housing.

A Carnal Sin among conservatives.

"Let them eat cake."

He was taught Alinsky ideology in college,hung around people who have that ideology.
It has nothing to do with when he died.

The poor have never been able to to do the upkeep on a house and especially property tax.
Any one with any common sense would know this.
This was a stupid idea from the left to begin with.
Just like it was a lefty stupid idea to put higher taxes on cigarettes to fund children's health care. They hoped that it would stop smoking which it did, but then it dried up the funding for children's health care. You left are :cuckoo:
And you lefty's think that the right a insane?

it sounded like Obama was trying to slow down the growth of regular white american catholics, and isnt it odd that Obama didnt try to pull this stunt on all black church groups?

Save the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson strategy of playing the race card for another thread please.

Good catch, I didn't even notice that.

+1

It'll just be a lot easier and cheaper to get him out via the ballot box come this November, than it will be afterwards. It took the South 100 years to recover from the last one, along with the 630,000 dead on both sides. Plus after the re election he'll cement his control of the government and the populace with internet ID cards and 40,000 drones in place. #OWS will then be serving as the nucleus for his Civilian National Police Force that is supposed to be even more potent, better armed, than our present military. What better starting mix of ingredients would any aspiring Joseph Stalin/Adolph Hitler need to begin with.

Caving doesn't count as working with the other side, of course.

Aside from the fact Alinsky died when Obama was a child..what connection do you guys see between them?

Oh yeah..both helped poor people get housing.

A Carnal Sin amoung conservatives.

"Let them eat cake."

obama-alinsky.jpg

Barack Obama taught the principles of Saul Alinsky in Chicago. Notice the flow chart indicating the flow of money and power out of productive businesses (“CORP”) and into the political class (“MAYOR”). The heading at the top reads “POWER ANALYSIS”. The sub-heading reads “RELATIONSHIPS BUILD ON SELF INTEREST”. The symbol on the arrow between “CORP” and “MAYOR” is the “$” sign.

Saul Alinsky came up with the idea of power analysis, which looks at relationships built on self-interest between corporations, banks and utilities. Barack Obama was teaching students in Chicago the Alinsky Principles.

Obama has made it so obvious that he is racist, yet the left will always defend him,,,kinda hard to defend obama considering that after 3 years, he has pretty much insulted and given the finger to most racial groups, his first target was white cops in massachusetts, to jews, puerto ricans, Floridians(bringing Michelle to a car race?) and he even assumed that all blacks wear bedroom slippers! Reid assumed that all hispanics vote Democrat(in other words,all hispanics are dumb and lazy)

Well, it could have.... if that's what he had done. But, for the past year, the Church and members of congress, and Catholics around the country, have asked him to please compromise with us... and we were told 'no'. The messiah of the left, said we had a year to 'come to terms with it'... his words, not mine.... how does one 'come to terms' with violating our faith?

There was no 'working with the other side', GT. That's why the Church went public with this, that's why other faiths joined our fight, that's why those of no faith joined our fight... because that bastard would not compromise until he was forced to.

Don't give me any crap about 'compromise' from that man. He doesn't know the meaning of it.

He caved. We win. Unlucky.

Obama has made it so obvious that he is racist, yet the left will always defend him,,,kinda hard to defend obama considering that after 3 years, he has pretty much insulted and given the finger to most racial groups, his first target was white cops in massachusetts, to jews, puerto ricans, Floridians(bringing Michelle to a car race?) and he even assumed that all blacks wear bedroom slippers! Reid assumed that all hispanics vote Democrat(in other words,all hispanics are dumb and lazy)

laughable. didnt read the rest, not necessary.

Well, it could have.... if that's what he had done. But, for the past year, the Church and members of congress, and Catholics around the country, have asked him to please compromise with us... and we were told 'no'. The messiah of the left, said we had a year to 'come to terms with it'... his words, not mine.... how does one 'come to terms' with violating our faith?

There was no 'working with the other side', GT. That's why the Church went public with this, that's why other faiths joined our fight, that's why those of no faith joined our fight... because that bastard would not compromise until he was forced to.

Don't give me any crap about 'compromise' from that man. He doesn't know the meaning of it.

You win some inane political battle that will amount to the majority of catholic women still using contraceptives anyways. good for y'all.

You win some inane political battle that will amount to the majority of catholic women still using contraceptives anyways. good for y'all.

It was never about that. It was about our First Amendment Right to practice our religion as we see fit, and to not compromise a fundamental tenant of our faith. I'm sorry that you don't understand the difference, but not everyone is capable of seeing past the hyperbole to the truth.

The facts will not change though. We tried to compromise - for over a year we have tried - and Obama would not. That is why Cardinal Designate Dolan went public with this. Because Obama left us with no option but to take the fight to the country. And, this time, the country won. Liberty won. I'm sorry you don't value liberty unless you agree with the subject of that liberty but it is what it is.

*We refers to the Catholic Church.

It was never about that. It was about our First Amendment Right to practice our religion as we see fit, and to not compromise a fundamental tenant of our faith. I'm sorry that you don't understand the difference, but not everyone is capable of seeing past the hyperbole to the truth.

The facts will not change though. We tried to compromise - for over a year we have tried - and Obama would not. That is why Cardinal Designate Dolan went public with this. Because Obama left us with no option but to take the fight to the country. And, this time, the country won. Liberty won. I'm sorry you don't value liberty unless you agree with the subject of that liberty but it is what it is.

*We refers to the Catholic Church.

The point is, the whole entire beef with it --> is hyperbole since it's not REALLY the beliefs of the majority of the women in the Church when the Majority of the women in the Church actually utilize said Contraception, which is supposedly against said Church.

If the Church doesn't want to be affiliated in any which way with Contraception, maybe they had better take a good look in the mirror. "Convenience beliefs" doesn't make one Religious, and so skirting Business law behind the guise of Religion when said Religion doesn't follow the tenant to begin with falls on deaf ears, with me.

what Obama did to the catholic church is just a continuation of his pick and choose/winners/losers policy,,,,,why not adapt his contraception policy to all faiths? why only catholics? guess Obama hates catholics? why not apply the policy to all Mosques?

what Obama did to the catholic church is just a continuation of his pick and choose/winners/losers policy,,,,,why not adapt his contraception policy to all faiths? why only catholics? guess Obama hates catholics? why not apply the policy to all Mosques?

Are Mosques exempt, like Catholics are, or are they not?

Hint: if you dont know - than maybe these useless rants would better be witheld and your valuable time saved fighting against all of those evil liberal demons trying to Nazi-ize the Country while all of you big, tough anti liberals..................battle them from your computers.

Forum List

Back