Obama can't win

Heard on the news, Obama is talking about troops being deployed in Iraq. Just want to see how liberals will spin this. Obama has lied again and is now declaring war in Iraq. Poor liberals. Lol
Obama started a war and is sending troops? Seems we would have heard it on the news last night or this morning. Good thing we have you to keep us informed.
Yes he did. Recall that we had withdrawn all combat troops and the war was over. Obama crowed about it. Until he had to disown responsibility for it.
Where were you?
Because Obama has had to learn a lesson that Bush never did....the Iraqis don't always go by the best laid plans of Americans.

With all due respect, Bode...Bush isn't the President who pulled out all of our troops and declared Iraq a major success of his administration...that was Barack Obama.

So who is it that REALLY learned a lesson here?

S
Heard on the news, Obama is talking about troops being deployed in Iraq. Just want to see how liberals will spin this. Obama has lied again and is now declaring war in Iraq. Poor liberals. Lol
A President doesn't declare war. Welcome to the United States.
So
Obama started a war and is sending troops? Seems we would have heard it on the news last night or this morning. Good thing we have you to keep us informed.
Yes he did. Recall that we had withdrawn all combat troops and the war was over. Obama crowed about it. Until he had to disown responsibility for it.
Where were you?
Because Obama has had to learn a lesson that Bush never did....the Iraqis don't always go by the best laid plans of Americans.

With all due respect, Bode...Bush isn't the President who pulled out all of our troops and declared Iraq a major success of his administration...that was Barack Obama.

Obama hasn't because he is stupid, he is trying to blame Bush for his mistake. Bode will never learn her lesson because Obama could turn her straight.

with NO due respect, Bush is the POTUS who spent trillions of taxpayer $, got 4000 soldiers killed and started a 10+++ year war and left the next POTUS holding the check, and the responsibility .... RW's apparently forget everything except the responsibility part ..

with NO due respect, Bush is the POTUS who spent trillions of taxpayer $, got 4000 soldiers killed and started a 10+++ year war and left the next POTUS holding the check, and the responsibility .... RW's apparently forget everything except the responsibility part ..

last I remember Obama wanted the job, promised he could and would fix Bush's problems. So, he is a liar or a total failure, take your pick. I pick both.

Wow! So, the Washington Post doesn't see any liberal bias in the mainstream media.

How in the Hell is that news? I'm sure the New York Times agrees.

Bottom line...if we had fought to keep a force of 10,000 troops in Iraq to stabilize things...then ISIS would not have invaded Iraq...hundreds of thousands of people would not be dead and over a million people wouldn't be displaced from their homes.

Now we're probably going to have to send troops back into Iraq to clean up the mess that was created by a premature withdrawal of our forces. Stupid policy put forth by naive people...

And where did you glean that little nugget?

We STILL have troops in Afghanistan and the Taliban are STILL fighting them.

The only reason that things got quiet in Iraq was the US government, with our tax money, were BRIBING Iraqi fighters to keep them from fighting.

They could give 2 shits about troops. In fact? They love them. Because they can blow them up.

Actually, Sallow...you're partially right which is a minor miracle on this board!

We DO still have troops in Afghanistan and the Taliban is waiting patiently for them to be withdrawn as we did in Iraq so that they can come out of the mountains of Pakistan and start abusing the locals once again.

The fact is...we should have retained the force that Pentagon planners were advising all along to keep Iraq from falling apart. Barry chose not to for "political reasons". As I pointed out earlier...that was stupid policy by naive people.

They aren't "waiting patiently", there is a full hot war in Afghanistan. And they weren't "waiting patiently" in Iraq.

Seriously..you got to start reading the news more often. Or take a trip.

last I remember Obama wanted the job, promised he could and would fix Bush's problems. So, he is a liar or a total failure, take your pick. I pick both.

like I said Obama gets all the responsibility due Bush... of course he could just go pull out of the mid east and watch all brain dead RW's die of a stroke ... that's how I pick.

Bush and the Republicans made such a big mess, it's no wonder Obama has to go to extremes to try to clean it up. The Iraq fiasco has made the entire world unsafe. Remember, Republicans also tried to bring down the world economy. One of these days, one of their wild schemes might succeed. Now that's scary.

Forum List

Back