WOAH!!! I'm very glad we have the Second Amendment

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Because we're going to need it against these Neocon Fascists in the near future. These "small government constitutionalists" salivate when cops says "I'm gonna fuckin kill you" to journalists. They love BIG GOV, they love OPPRESSION. They love DEATH.

At least the Progressives are too incompetent to actually make their paradise (hell) a reality. But Neocons, holy shit, they are Machiavellian by nature, they don't have delusions of paradise and utopia, they have visions of fire, carnage and the Pit, and they openly admit it. They got their heads on, that's what makes them scary.

Our Founding Fathers were geniuses. Progressives, get the fuck out of that delusional party and embrace Classical Liberalism (modern Libertarian movement) and get ready to fight. These sickos mean fucking business in 2016.

Seriously, get out of LOLiberaLand because our opponents are very alert, aware, lucid and very much living in reality. You can't fight an alert and awake opponent while your sleeping and dreaming of utopia.

Does Not Compute.

Are you calling Small Government Constitutionalists "NeoCon Fascists"?

There are MANY "conservatives" hiding behind that label, many of them are on USMB, like @Katzndogz

The ones who call themselves "Libertarians," like myself, have no wavered in our commitment to the Rule of Law and equal application of the Constitution to all citizens because of someone's SKIN COLOR.

The support from this crowd for Cliven Bundy was outstanding (I also supported him, and still do).

But their support for BIG GOV assaulting journalists in Ferguson --- APPALLING.

They threw all their principles right out the window because --- Ferguson is a black town/city.

There are MANY "conservatives" hiding behind that label, many of them are on USMB, like @Katzndogz

The ones who call themselves "Libertarians," like myself, have no wavered in our commitment to the Rule of Law and equal application of the Constitution to all citizens because of someone's SKIN COLOR.

The support from this crowd for Cliven Bundy was outstanding (I also supported him, and still do).

They threw all their principles right out the window because --- Ferguson is a black town/city.

What people call themselves has almost nothing to do with what their views actually are.

That's the point son. They FLIPPED FLOPPED HARD.

They didn't simply dance or a spin a single issue that was uncomfortable, they flipped flopped on their foundational IDEOLOGY.

Whenever I see any of these people make a thread/post supporting the 2nd Amendment and resisting the tyranny of Obama, and I'm going to smother them with their own words on the Ferguson event.

I've been almost in entire agreement with the lefties on this board for the last 14 days, and complete disagreement with the right.

But what's the difference? I never wavered (FLIP FLOPPED) or changed my principles during this entire USMB Realignment. We got people like @bucs90 claiming he is now a "right winger" again, and other either directly or indirectly saying they've switched camps entirely.

You now have an endless supply of acute hypocrisy from the USMB Neocons.

I don't expect to agree 100% with anyone, my Wife included. Why do you expect to agree with Libertarians and Republicans all the time?

Why don't you just discuss issues and try to find common ground instead? :wink:

Because we're going to need it against these Neocon Fascists in the near future. These "small government constitutionalists" salivate when cops says "I'm gonna fuckin kill you" to journalists. They love BIG GOV, they love OPPRESSION. They love DEATH.

At least the Progressives are too incompetent to actually make their paradise (hell) a reality. But Neocons, holy shit, they are Machiavellian by nature, they don't have delusions of paradise and utopia, they have visions of fire, carnage and the Pit, and they openly admit it. They got their heads on, that's what makes them scary.

Our Founding Fathers were geniuses. Progressives, get the fuck out of that delusional party and embrace Classical Liberalism (modern Libertarian movement) and get ready to fight. These sickos mean fucking business in 2016.

Seriously, get out of LOLiberaLand because our opponents are very alert, aware, lucid and very much living in reality. You can't fight an alert and awake opponent while your sleeping and dreaming of utopia.

You're the 2nd Amendment guy. Maybe everybody is waiting for you to fire the first shot for freedom. You have nothing to lose but the chains you believe government put around you. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees and all that.

We have never needed our second amendment

We still don't

The first amendment is more powerful

We still don't

The 2nd Amendment is used to protect your 1st Amendment Rights so the 2nd is more powerful.
Never needed it

A strong first amendment along with the vote keeps government in check

Never had to resort to those second amendment remedies

We

We still don't

The 2nd Amendment is used to protect your 1st Amendment Rights so the 2nd is more powerful.
Never needed it

A strong first amendment along with the vote keeps government in check

Never had to resort to those second amendment remedies

We shoot our legislators when they don't pass what we like...

What people call themselves has almost nothing to do with what their views actually are.

They didn't simply dance or a spin a single issue that was uncomfortable, they flipped flopped on their foundational IDEOLOGY.

Whenever I see any of these people make a thread/post supporting the 2nd Amendment and resisting the tyranny of Obama, and I'm going to smother them with their own words on the Ferguson event.

I've been almost in entire agreement with the lefties on this board for the last 14 days, and complete disagreement with the right.

But what's the difference? I never wavered (FLIP FLOPPED) or changed my principles during this entire USMB Realignment. We got people like @bucs90 claiming he is now a "right winger" again, and other either directly or indirectly saying they've switched camps entirely.

Don't call people "son". It ends the discussion due to absurdity.

Don't call people "son". It ends the discussion due to absurdity.

Nobody will believe he's Foghorn Leghorn..

So to sum it up, the difference between conservatards and libertardians is that while both support the deportation of all "illegal" immigrants because they alleged broke the law, and both support Cliven Bundy even though he broke the law, libertardians do not extend their support of law-breaking to racist cops (only racist ranchers) whereas conservatards do.

Good to know, OP. What an insightful and informative thread.

Cliven Bundy didn't break the Law. His family has had grazing rights on that land dating back many generations.

He was the last farmer in that area with those rights and the Feds wanted to move him off there for the land.

Cliven Bundy didn't break the Law. His family has had grazing rights on that land dating back many generations.

He was the last farmer in that area with those rights and the Feds wanted to move him off there for the land.

That contradicts literally every news article I've seen on the case. Do you have a source for your claims?

Forum List

Back